• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have something shocking I need to get off my chest......

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I've never seen The Labyrinth.

labyrinth-1986-08-g.jpg

Um, okay. Go watch it.

I've never heard of it. Now having seen the video still I won't watch it.

80's special effects and Daivd Bowie, whats not to love?

Lol I do admit it doesn't hold the same charm as it did when I was 10 watching it over and over again at sleepovers. As an adult watching it does change my memories of how good it was.

Iv'e never seen any of the Godfather movies.

I've never seen The Labyrinth.

View attachment 67203399

oh man, really. Go watch it. Its great. of course its full of "cheese" but I loved it when i was younger and i have the dvd just so i could watch it with my daughter and I could educate her on old movies. Shes a freshman in college now but we have daddy daughter movie night still and she knows all the movies from my child hood. all the 80s cheese lol

Now that's messed up. Feel free to skip #'s 2 & 3 but the original is something you have to see.

I've only see one episode of MASH...

...and I've never seen any episodes of Friends.

I did see about a half episode of Seinfeld.

Lol I do admit it doesn't hold the same charm as it did when I was 10 watching it over and over again at sleepovers. As an adult watching it does change my memories of how good it was.

I agree. What's funny is watching it now in HD, you can see Jennifer dangling from wires when she's "falling down". I think in a dream sequence, can't remember exactly what part.

You are dead to me.

fc45fe5e715a11f9857e8d21774576dc.jpg

I just haven't the time. Something ALWAYS comes up.

Unacceptable.

Here's what you do...send the kids off to grandma's, get yourself a nice libation (or a few, it's a LONG movie), wrap up in a soft blanket and On Demand this movie. You will love yourself for it.

oh man, really. Go watch it. Its great. of course its full of "cheese" but I loved it when i was younger and i have the dvd just so i could watch it with my daughter and I could educate her on old movies. Shes a freshman in college now but we have daddy daughter movie night still and she knows all the movies from my child hood. all the 80s cheese lol

My kids all got introduced to Labyrinth and those type of movies when they were younger, seemed to be quite few in the 80's.

Time Bandits
Neverending Story
Dark Crystal
Legend

They have told me that Time Bandits gave them nightmares.

So. You didn't want to get rid of a pair of Taser darts....

My kids all got introduced to Labyrinth and those type of movies when they were younger, seemed to be quite few in the 80's.

Time Bandits
Neverending Story
Dark Crystal
Legend

They have told me that Time Bandits gave them nightmares.

lol i only did one from that list but since my daughter is older she also seen breakfast club and stuff like that too, all the back to the futures, breakin LMAO, the last dragon, Goonies, gremlins, ghostbusters, sandlot. etc etc

Last edited:

That's so sweet!:)

Still a favorite of mine! Bowie rocked! "You remind me of the babe."

The filmmakers were so creative. My kids loved it too!

One of my friends, to this day, is sighing over David Bowie's 'package'. I don't know what she means

That's so sweet!:)

Still a favorite of mine! Bowie rocked! "You remind me of the babe."

The filmmakers were so creative. My kids loved it too!

LMAO!!! Thanks

dont even get me started . . . I break out in that song every now and then just cause my daughter knows it. I even did it one time when she was actually upset and crying and she couldnt help but laugh and call me an idiot . . :)

"I saw my baby, cryin hard as babe could cry . . . what could i doooOOOooo"

Back
Top Bottom