• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Have Returned...;

Returned, huh? I take it you've been here before?

Returned, huh? I take it you've been here before?

Who was that other guy who used treat this place like a video dump? MMC?
He wouldn't have described himself as 'liberal', though.

I been communing all this time Guy...

Get wit it man!

z43y99.gif

Last edited:

He would if he was trying not to appear as MMC. As you say though, he posted pretty much nothing but videos in another thread.

I think I remember hearing in school that the first time McArthur did that, he actually went under the water so, it was like "people of the...*glub*...*glub*". They had to move the boat closer to the beach and retake the video. In either case, no doubt he got his socks wet and wet socks can take forever to dry. That's just how it is, socks can be annoying.

Last edited:
Maybe I can pull him out of hiding. Of course he would have to survive long enough to see this post.

Maybe I can pull him out of hiding. Of course he would have to survive long enough to see this post.

I am surprised it was only a temp suspension. The 'i have returned' appears to have it be a sock.

How do you good folks embed the vevo and youtube video's that show the picture of the video along with the link?

How do you good folks embed the vevo and youtube video's that show the picture of the video along with the link?

When you open up the little box to type your post in, there are a number of buttons at the top of it, which give you options like putting stuff in italics or bolding a sentence or two.

One of those buttons on the right side of the strip looks like a small section of a film strip. Click on that one to put a video in by pasting it's url.

When you open up the little box to type your post in, there are a number of buttons at the top of it, which give you options like putting stuff in italics or bolding a sentence or two.

One of those buttons on the right side of the strip looks like a small section of a film strip. Click on that one to put a video in by pasting it's url.

Thanks Jesse!

Back
Top Bottom