• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I have proof "Pro-life" people are not HONEST

craigfarmer

Reaction score
OUR TREATMENT OF SPONTANEOUS ABORTIONS PROVE WE'RE ALL PRO-CHOICE

information about: Spontaneous Abortions (miscarriages)

"It is estimated that up to 50% of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant."

This FACT should mobilize all "pro-life" people into action. But it won't. That's because except for a few extremists, we're all pro-choice. Millions of Americans go to work each day, even as over 10,000 "babies" are killed in our country. What's more than that, a woman's own body is the culprit more often than not.

Now, if you really believe that each fertilized egg is a human being deserving of constitutional protection, then you better get moving.

Imagine if up to 50% of 2 year olds, or 20 year olds die "spontaneously". Would we ignore them too. Would we ignore their name; forget about their life?

I would imagine we'd institute a "war on that disease" approach, and focus our resources.

The reality is an embryo is not a human being. It is human life tissue that could potentially become a human being under the best circumstances.

For us to be seriously pro-life, we would monitor women monthly or even weekly to check for conception. Next, we'd proscribe specific healthcare to maximize the chance of a successful pregnancy. In addition, we'd name the child at conception, give them a social security number, and offer them the equal protection of all our laws.Also, we would have a funeral once we found out about their demise. Sure all of this would render women 2nd class citizens, but that's the opportunity cost.

All pro-life people should remember the 100's millions of natural abortions, when you complain about the 40 million chosen by women.

Craig Farmer

making the word "liberal" safe again!

craigfarmer said:
OUR TREATMENT OF SPONTANEOUS ABORTIONS PROVE WE'RE ALL PRO-CHOICE

information about: Spontaneous Abortions (miscarriages)

"It is estimated that up to 50% of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant."

This FACT should mobilize all "pro-life" people into action. But it won't. That's because except for a few extremists, we're all pro-choice. Millions of Americans go to work each day, even as over 10,000 "babies" are killed in our country. What's more than that, a woman's own body is the culprit more often than not.

Now, if you really believe that each fertilized egg is a human being deserving of constitutional protection, then you better get moving.

Imagine if up to 50% of 2 year olds, or 20 year olds die "spontaneously". Would we ignore them too. Would we ignore their name; forget about their life?

I would imagine we'd institute a "war on that disease" approach, and focus our resources.

The reality is an embryo is not a human being. It is human life tissue that could potentially become a human being under the best circumstances.

For us to be seriously pro-life, we would monitor women monthly or even weekly to check for conception. Next, we'd proscribe specific healthcare to maximize the chance of a successful pregnancy. In addition, we'd name the child at conception, give them a social security number, and offer them the equal protection of all our laws.Also, we would have a funeral once we found out about their demise. Sure all of this would render women 2nd class citizens, but that's the opportunity cost.

All pro-life people should remember the 100's millions of natural abortions, when you complain about the 40 million chosen by women.

Craig Farmer

There is a difference between going to some rat nazi with the nerve to perpatrate him or her self as doctor to murder your child and fertilized eggs that spontaneously die.

Perhaps your nazi friends in planned parenthood can help you come out with a better distraction.

Miscarriage is an act of nature. Abortion is not. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.:rofl

It like the weather. Everyone complains about it but nobody can do anything about it.:2wave:

jamesrage said:
There is a difference between going to some rat nazi with the nerve to perpatrate him or her self as doctor to murder your child and fertilized eggs that spontaneously die.

Perhaps your nazi friends in planned parenthood can help you come out with a better distraction.

...Just freakin'....Wow.

You dont actually expect people to take you seriously....do you?

I still can't believe that with all of the poverty and war still on this planet that people care about abortion. Comparing abortion to war or civil rights is like comparing my house to the Sears Tower. Anyways its not like Abortion will be 100% banned. The government knows that while many women get un-needed abortions, many others do it for the following reasons:

1. Health Reasons- they could die if the baby is kept.
2. Financial Reasons- They don't have the money.
3. They were Raped!

Some say its only .005% of abortions that are caused from rape but other sources say up 7%.

craigfarmer said:

Yep dying on your own is exactly the same thing as the dr. digging you out and tossing you in the trash.

tecoyah said:
...Just freakin'....Wow.

You dont actually expect people to take you seriously....do you?

Why should I take a abortionist serious?They advocate the murder of innocent babies.

Abortion is morally wrong.

You know what's really ironic in our society is our viewpoint towards abortion? If you're a 15 year old girl, you have to ask your parent's permission to get married, drink, and a slew of other things. But if you want to have an abortion, you don't have to get your parent's permission. This makes no sense to me.

George_Washington said:
Abortion is morally wrong.

You know what's really ironic in our society is our viewpoint towards abortion? If you're a 15 year old girl, you have to ask your parent's permission to get married, drink, and a slew of other things. But if you want to have an abortion, you don't have to get your parent's permission. This makes no sense to me.

What if a Woman is risking her life by giving birth? Would it be very moral to tell a pregnant rape victim that they had to go through with pregnancy?

Sir_Alec said:
What if a Woman is risking her life by giving birth? Would it be very moral to tell a pregnant rape victim that they had to go through with pregnancy?

I'd make exceptions for health. However for rape I don't see why the MAP wouldn't be used. Women who are raped should go to their drs. office or the ER 'cause they will be given the MAP as well as antibiotics that will lower the chance of contracting many STDS. They don't even have to press charges or even name the person who raped them.

talloulou said:
I'd make exceptions for health. However for rape I don't see why the MAP wouldn't be used. Women who are raped should go to their drs. office or the ER 'cause they will be given the MAP as well as antibiotics that will lower the chance of contracting many STDS. They don't even have to press charges or even name the person who raped them.

I meant if someone was raped and became pregnant. Not if a pregnant woman got raped.

Sir_Alec said:
I meant if someone was raped and became pregnant. Not if a pregnant woman got raped.

I'm saying if you are raped you should go to the dr or ER and get the damn antibiotics and MAP. This will ensure that you start your period and do not become pregnant. It can be done up to 72 hrs. after a rape. The woman does not have to give the hospital any information she does not want to give. She doesn't even have to go in to detail about what happened if she does not wish to. She does not have to press charges. Furthermore many states have crime victim $$$ for rape and the hospital will do everything free of charge in those cases.

I use to be a Safeplace patient advocate for women who were raped and assaulted. Some women that come in, especially younger girls, aren't even sure if they were raped or not due to drinking, drugs, what have you. It doesn't matter the hospital will still treat them with antibiotics and the MAP to start their period and avoid possible pregnancy.

They definitely should go to the hospital ER or the regular dr. The hospital can also do a "rape kit" where they save evidence for up to 6 months so if she doesn't want to press charges right away she still may do so later.

1. not all pro-lifers oppose abortion from conception on.
2. you are comparing death that occurs naturally to death that occurs unnaturally.

having said that, what you say is definatly true for a lot of the extreme pro-life people out there.

star2589 said:
1. not all pro-lifers oppose abortion from conception on.
2. you are comparing death that occurs naturally to death that occurs unnaturally.

having said that, what you say is definatly true for a lot of the extreme pro-life people out there.

No I just don't think abortion is that important

steen said:
No it isn't.

Murdering children is morally wrong.Murdering children under the guise of "choice","medical procedure" or any other horseshit is morally wrong.

It would not be write to fo to change things up now, because a lot of abortion doctords might lose there jobs if they stopped abortions. It is like outsourceing jobs.:shock:

Get Real!

Abortion is just plain dumb. Sir_Alec mentioned that abortion might be OK if a womens life was in jeopardy due to giving birth...WAKE UP CALL! Everytime a women gives birth she is risking her life...do you even understand what takes place during birth or the fact that prior to modern medical practices, giving birth was the number one cause of death among women throughout history? But you are gay right? That explains it! :smile:

Moral...Immoral...I am right and you are NOT! Haha, I love all the elitist attitudes.

Why do most Liberal Pro-Choice advocates not support Capital Punishment?
Seems to be a bit of HYPOCRISY here! HAha, NICE!

Ooh, yeah, fetus not life, women get choice...her body you no tell me what to do, me smoke a joint and act hippy because I am being Real! HoHo OMG!

I live in the fake gypsy wannabe hell haven of Liberalism and this crap abounds. We have protests for abortion rights and then the same people have protests against the death penalty...hmmm

BodiSatva said:
It would not be write to fo to change things up now, because a lot of abortion doctords might lose there jobs if they stopped abortions. It is like outsourceing jobs.:shock:

Get Real!

Abortion is just plain dumb. Sir_Alec mentioned that abortion might be OK if a womens life was in jeopardy due to giving birth...WAKE UP CALL! Everytime a women gives birth she is risking her life...do you even understand what takes place during birth or the fact that prior to modern medical practices, giving birth was the number one cause of death among women throughout history? But you are gay right? That explains it! :smile:

Moral...Immoral...I am right and you are NOT! Haha, I love all the elitist attitudes.

Why do most Liberal Pro-Choice advocates not support Capital Punishment?
Seems to be a bit of HYPOCRISY here! HAha, NICE!

Ooh, yeah, fetus not life, women get choice...her body you no tell me what to do, me smoke a joint and act hippy because I am being Real! HoHo OMG!

I live in the fake gypsy wannabe hell haven of Liberalism and this crap abounds. We have protests for abortion rights and then the same people have protests against the death penalty...hmmm

...how old are you, 11?

Captain America said:
Miscarriage is an act of nature. Abortion is not. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.:rofl

It like the weather. Everyone complains about it but nobody can do anything about it.:2wave:

The problem is you are not focusing on the "baby". Up to 50% of them are being killed "naturallY", and we don't recognize the human suffering, or take steps to prevent it.

Imagine people saying that about heart disease, Cancer or other acts of nature.

The fact Pro-lifers can't/won't focus on these "deaths" shows they don't believe a human being dies in a miscarriage.

vergiss said:
...how old are you, 11?
:lamo
I thought 12-13, but then again, my son just turned 14 and his writing rivals my own many times (although just to be silly, he'll do the OMG's and 'shizzits').

Now, back to the show.....:mrgreen:

Haha NICE! :2wave:

I am eleven and a half! :mrgreen:

So let me see if I can figure this out…it will be tough though. The how old are you stuff...superior and degrading in one fell swoop while not making a contribution at all, because with such a clever swoop, the implied need to make any counter point to the contrary is automatically not necessary, since I am supposedly to immature or young to get it. I love it! Good stuff. Very clever of you, a master one might say.

"although just to be silly, he'll do the OMG's " This is limited to kids then I guess? Don't grow up too fast you mature wonder of the world. HAHaha OMG!

Good One Man!:lol: ooooOOO oOo ooo Don't Worry...Be Happy...

No difference between goofing on the ridiculous nature of the world and being flat out stupid, huh? Too bad for me then, I guess. Just because the points are veiled in a perhaps bad attempt at humor totally invalidates them?

How old are you guys…13? Darn kids just don’t get it. Haha, that is GREAT! You must be feeling pretty silly right now, being exposed as a mere child and all…haha. :roll:

You doofus membranes, degrade me more, it hurts.

You have a son and you do not agree with the childbirth assessment?
Are you lying about being a father? I would suggest that it is you who might be the child...if not in age than in mind. Why would you lie? Why would you dismiss this? Hmmm, interesting and insightful...

Even if you do not understand the game, this has been fun.
Can we play later? It might rain today…can we play tomorrow if it does?

craigfarmer said:
OUR TREATMENT OF SPONTANEOUS ABORTIONS....blah...blah...blah... 40 million chosen by women.

Craig Farmer

So how is that proof?

How have you proved that these embryos are not people?

How have you proved that pro-life are liars?

How do you justify such a sweeping statement?

Do you recognise the difference between the deliberate death of people and the natural death of people?

You have a lot of questions that need answering.

jimmyjack, don't deny the people their right to make ignorant decisions that effect the lives of others. If you make them prove anything, then they will have to face their conscious, and that would be too horrible to imagine.

:2wave: Hi ngdawg and vergiss ;)

Back
Top Bottom