• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I have only one problem with abortion

thoracle said:
Born Again? haha. I am not a religious person. If a zygote and a fetus are not a child, tell me the way a child is formed?

You stated yourself that is 'the way a child is FORMED' -- it doesn't mean that a fetus is a PERSON -- it has no consciousness -- nor even a developed nervous system. This few cells can't even feel PAIN for chrissakes!
I was really hoping for an intelligent attempt at a legitimate defense of the murder of children, and as usual, got the standard 'Me, me, me and me' heartless, cold, weak-bash-the-weaker, 'the-growing-life-is-not-alive', line of bs. Your name fits you. See if you can search the vast group of occasionally intelligent baby-killers and find a real answer to the question. I think every non-rape, non-incest abortion lover hates themselves and their lives, and deep down wishes they had been aborted. So do I. How about we legalize aborting the mother?

I say we put abortion clinics next to every convenience store in America. You know if RU-486 was available in CANDY MACHINES like it SHOULD be, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Why should she be allowed to act like an irresponsible slut, again and again, and then murder the child(ren) because of her failings? Why not allow people to say an infant is not a person, and kill them at will? A toddler? A kindergartener? How about we say you're not a person until you can vote, and can therefore be killed on the whim of your parent at any time before you are 18?

big difference idiot. Learn something about BIOLOGY before you talk about such stupid and insane emotional diatribes.
We should allow abortion once, followed by summary sterilization. Then everyone is happy. The baby is dead(pro-choice cheer!), and the heartless female, with no maternal instinct, never has to worry about a new life causing her to get one? Every person who believes it is ok to murder another human being, should begin with the human in the mirror. Then everybody would REALLY be happy. I, as I said, am not a religious person, but I really hope that the bible is true, and that Pete gets the true answer at the gates, and that ALL those who snuffed out life like popping a pimple, burn.

You keep forgetting that a FETUS is not a 'BABY' -- it's a parasitical collection of cells. It's also an INCREDIBLY selfish act to breed. Procreation leads to the WORST pollution of all -- HUMANITY. Humanity from space looks much like cancer as it has surrounded the planet and closes in choking Gaia.

What's interesting though is that you are promoting murder as a consequence to women who decide to terminate their pregancy -- as if you 'care' about human life!! hahaha!!

Don't make me LAUGH! All you 'CARE' about is putting more control in the hands of the religious right who our president sees fit to give handjobs every year of his miserable existence. So face it, it's not about MORALITY, it's about your own self-righteous CONTROL and fascism.

sissy-boy said:

You keep forgetting that a FETUS is not a 'BABY' -- it's a parasitical collection of cells. It's also an INCREDIBLY selfish act to breed. Procreation leads to the WORST pollution of all -- HUMANITY. Humanity from space looks much like cancer as it has surrounded the planet and closes in choking Gaia.

What's interesting though is that you are promoting murder as a consequence to women who decide to terminate their pregancy -- as if you 'care' about human life!! hahaha!!

Don't make me LAUGH! All you 'CARE' about is putting more control in the hands of the religious right who our president sees fit to give handjobs every year of his miserable existence. So face it, it's not about MORALITY, it's about your own self-righteous CONTROL and fascism.
You are quoting my comment, meaning you agree that it is a child that is being formed. The distinction you make between 'child' and 'person' is a semantic game often practiced by true idiots.

When's the last time you talked to a fetus and asked him if he felt pain or had a conciousness? You are talking out of your ass. What the hell are 'chrissakes'? Did you mean "christ's sake", idiot?

Tweak on this, sweety-pants, or whatever you call yourself: I agree with your RU-486 comment. RU actually deals with that parasitical collection of cells you were talking about. Sound like 'the religious right' to you?

In my writing, I stated, "I think every non-rape, non-incest abortion lover hates themselves and their lives, and deep down wishes they had been aborted." Your "Procreation leads to the WORST pollution of all -- HUMANITY" comment proves I nailed that one.

I care about innocent human life. I also agree with the death penalty for murderers who kill innocent PEOPLE for selfish, or otherwise arbitrary reasons. Irresponsible hoars walking into a murder clinic clearly qualify. You, being anti-humanity as you are, probably approve of innocents being killed by self-hating losers for any reason.

Sounds to me like you are probably giving handjobs every year of your miserable existence. Listen, Sugar-booty, people like you hate everything. There will always be those weak, pitiful souls who are incapable of even the most modest of achievements, and who shift the blame for their ****-poor attitude and personal ineptitude onto the 'system'. You hate Bush because he is at the top, and you, most definitely are at the bottom.

A person of your obviously inferior intelligence should be very careful about using the word, "idiot." By the way, you dont need me to make you laugh, one look into your shorts should provide all the giggles you need. I only wish that those 'candy machines' you spoke of had been around when your poor mother got cursed with your whining ass.

If that's enough personal attacks, why don't you try debating now. Please respond when you get some sense.

Last edited:
Isnt it funny how most of the people that are saying these awful things about how wrong abortions are MEN!

If you were in the womans situation which your not dont judge! The only people that can say anything about abortions are those who have either been in that situation or know somebody close who has.

It is NOT a baby, it is a foetus. If it was a baby at 8-24 weeks (abortion maximum) then why wouldn't it survive, because it has not formed . The women who have had abortions have to live with that for the rest of their lives so they dont need ignorant people like you!

Its the womans body!

I have just read what THORACLE had to say and you are sick!

"""heartless female, with no maternal instinct, never has to worry about a new life causing her to get one? Every person who believes it is ok to murder another human being, should begin with the human in the mirror. Then everybody would REALLY be happy"""

So you are saying if someone has an abortion they should kill themselves.

Oh very clever comment!!!

missy blonde said:
I have just read what THORACLE had to say and you are sick!

"""heartless female, with no maternal instinct, never has to worry about a new life causing her to get one? Every person who believes it is ok to murder another human being, should begin with the human in the mirror. Then everybody would REALLY be happy"""

So you are saying if someone has an abortion they should kill themselves.

Oh very clever comment!!!
No, dear. I'm saying that someone who is going to commit murder against an innocent, should commit that murder against the child-killer, not the child. I'm saying that someone so heartless as to want to murder their own seed would serve the future victims of their irresponsibility well by making their first victim their last. You say chopping up not just any baby, but your very own offspring is just fine to do; I say killing any INNOCENT child is wrong. There is a time and place for state-sponsored murder. Generally, it is societal retribution for the heinous act of murdering an innocent. You say it is your right to violently destroy a human life; I say, by delivering your malicious intent first upon yourself, you cut out the middle-man. Your ideology, to me, is totally willing to murder innocents in the name of feminism and the only power exclusive to women, birth, should be used to demonstrate your collective right to self-determination regardless of a LIFE. If I kick a pregnant woman in the belly and cause the death of her baby, I will be charged. If that very same woman kills that very same baby in a clinic with some scissors and a shop-vac, it's perfectly OK. Don't females want equal rights? Or do females just want equal rights that benefit them. If this is the case, your cries for equality are a farce.

PS I think you are sick. Sick as a child rapist. No, sicker. At least a raped child can still rebuild their life. If any life is valueless, and ok to destroy, why not your life?

missy blonde said:
Isnt it funny how most of the people that are saying these awful things about how wrong abortions are MEN!

If you were in the womans situation which your not dont judge! The only people that can say anything about abortions are those who have either been in that situation or know somebody close who has.

It is NOT a baby, it is a foetus. If it was a baby at 8-24 weeks (abortion maximum) then why wouldn't it survive, because it has not formed . The women who have had abortions have to live with that for the rest of their lives so they dont need ignorant people like you!

Its the womans body!
It's the woman's body, yes, but it's the baby's life. That's like saying we shouldn't punish murderers because 'they have to live with what they've done.' HELLO?!?! Does the word 'victim' ring a bell? I have 4 children. They were all 8-24 weeks at some point and guess what? They did survive. Know why? NO ONE KILLED THEM. If I had some looney judge pass a law allowing me to kill you, would you accept me saying that you "wouldn't survive" when the only reason you wouldn't survive is because I wanted you dead? That's bullshit, isn't it?

sissy-boy said:

That's where you are incorrect. You assume that when few cells collide that we have 'life'. This is simply not the factual case. And if it IS in your mind, why are you not screaming and whining about menstruation and masturbation as being 'sacred' as life's building blocks?

I agree that in most cases that abortion is due to irresponsibility, but it is NOT the government's job to get involved in something that is so personal. In fact I'm surprised that so many 'conservative' people are so much in favor of such huge government that makes choices that SHOULD be a very personal decision. THAT is what is 'disgusting'. I don't think that the government has any right to be involved in even late-term abortions.
If that's the case, then you should defend my right to kill my 12 year old without 'government interference'. If I personally felt that disciplining her was 'personal', right? Does the word 'victim' ring a bell? When a woman goes to the doctor to remove her baby, she should remove all the rest of her baby-supporting guts, she doesn't need them.

Thoracle you are a man, so :stop: and just shut up about abortions! You dont know what it is like to be in the situation of an unwanted pregnancy. Your not open minded, you think you are right and i hope other people will back me up here. You don't care about other peoples feelings so don't pretend to be bothered about an unborn babies.

iF THERE ARE ANY WOMEN READING THIS OR MEN WHO UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE SPEAK OUT!

missy blonde said:
Thoracle you are a man, so :stop: and just shut up about abortions! You dont know what it is like to be in the situation of an unwanted pregnancy. Your not open minded, you think you are right and i hope other people will back me up here. You don't care about other peoples feelings so don't pretend to be bothered about an unborn babies.

iF THERE ARE ANY WOMEN READING THIS OR MEN WHO UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE SPEAK OUT!
Okay, missy, you may have a point about the insensitivity of my remarks. If I have hurt you in any way, I apologize. I am defending what I believe to be a little person who is being denied what I believe to be every human's inalienable right to not be killed, simply because he cannot state his opinion on the subject. I think of each child as if he or she were me, and I would want anyone, man or woman, 'on the outside' to say whatever they could say to help me live to make my own choice. Again, I sincerely apologize if I hurt you.

Apology accepted thoracle and thank you. I don't mind reading peoples opinions, just don't think there is any need to get so personal. Hope you remember this in future when you see missy blonde. Once again Thank you.

:2wave:

thoracle said:
Okay, missy, you may have a point about the insensitivity of my remarks. If I have hurt you in any way, I apologize. I am defending what I believe to be a little person who is being denied what I believe to be every human's inalienable right to not be killed, simply because he cannot state his opinion on the subject. I think of each child as if he or she were me, and I would want anyone, man or woman, 'on the outside' to say whatever they could say to help me live to make my own choice. Again, I sincerely apologize if I hurt you.
Also, I am not, as you say, ignorant of the situation of an unwanted pregnancy. I have a 25 year old sister with a 12 year old son. (do the math) I was both a shoulder for her to cry on and a fellow crier for 6 or seven weeks before she was betrayed by her belly, and forced to tell the folks. I stopped her less than 8 hours from her appointment with a long speech about the love her family would always have for both her and her baby, and the importance of not punishing the baby for her own choices and mistakes . Julian is now a beautiful, strong, happy, independent-minded, obstinate, heardheaded little man, who I, and his mother, I might add, would defend with our very lives. I am not scared to tell you that there are tears upon my face at this very moment at the very notion that he was almost not here. I want any woman who is reading this and considering extinguishing any little life to WRITE TO ME. I WILL PERSONALLY DO THE LEGWORK TO FIND YOU ALL THE HELP YOU NEED. I won't preach or spout any other self-righteous blather that may have helped before but is now out-dated and obsolete. The little person needs help. Am I my brother's keeper? Indeed, I am.

I am taking back my apology! what do you mean

"" I WILL PERSONALLY DO THE LEGWORK TO FIND YOU ALL THE HELP YOU NEED

It is the womens own choice. I wasn't going to say but i have had an abortion and to read what some of you have wrote have made me feel like a murderer. I am not. It was my own decision and my partner helped me through it. I thought i was fine until i read your comments but thanks again for making me feel like i am not worth living. :(

missy blonde said:
I am taking back my apology! what do you mean

"" I WILL PERSONALLY DO THE LEGWORK TO FIND YOU ALL THE HELP YOU NEED

It is the womens own choice. I wasn't going to say but i have had an abortion and to read what some of you have wrote have made me feel like a murderer. I am not. It was my own decision and my partner helped me through it. I thought i was fine until i read your comments but thanks again for making me feel like i am not worth living. :(
I mean what I said. I am offering my personal assistance to help a woman not end up feeling like a murderer. I am genuinely sorry that you feel bad, but I am far more sorry for the light you extinguished. The fact that you do feel bad says to me that you should be helping others not to follow the path that led you to this awful place, not denying your own heart and reciting to others what your own heart is telling you is insufficent to heal the damage. Let me warn you, this part is more presumtuous ranting, but I will try to be more considerate of your feelings this time. Your partner, in my evidenceless view, probably feared his own ability to be a parent for whatever reason, and based his support for the condemnation of his seed on this feeling. This is, in my view, is not a well thought out line of reasoning. As I said, I have four babies. I was eighteen when my daughter came along, staying up all night clowning, and performing a staggering array of stupid, and in many cases dangerous behaviors on a daily basis. Unemployed, high school dropout. Wanna hear the hero part? Here it is. I screwed up in almost every imaginable way possible in raising my two oldest. I failed them in many, many ways. But I succeeded in one particular area. My children have no doubt in their minds that I ALWAYS mean them well, that I'll always tell them the truth, and that they are deeply, passionately loved. You know what inspite of all the crap, and I know it sounds cliche, it was enough. Their lives aren't, and will never be perfect, but they are happy. In my nearly evidenceless opinion of you, you seem to be honest, devoted("my partner"), and in posession of a concience(you feel bad). These qualities, in my highly enidenced view are almost always enough. Anyone that tells you they were a capable of being a good parent before they ever were a parent is lying to you.
What you did is done. Every honorable philosophy and religion in earth's history accounts for poor judgement and mistakes, and also allows for apology and foregiveness. If you are a religious person, then you believe in the spirit of a being going on after physical death. When you have the times of introspection we all have, bring your child into your discussions. Talk to him. Tell him you are sorry. Let him share your life with you. When you get to the afterworld you can hug him and cry and regain the feeling of being a new mother. Once you have apologized to the baby, you are only hurt by your own view of yourself. And if you are truly sorry, you have no reason whatsoever to view yourself badly. Take what you have learned from the 20/20 vision of hindsight and use it to avoid the situation later. Like I said, I warned you. I, again apologize for diving across many different lines there into your business. I am trying to help. Please feel free to send me a f**k you post and put me on your ignore list if you want.

PS I am my sister's keeper too. ;)

thoracle said:
If a zygote and a fetus are not a child, tell me the way a child is formed?
Through the process of birth. The developmental stage "child" begins at birth.
I was really hoping for an intelligent attempt at a legitimate defense of the murder of children,
But then, that would be another forum, as there are no children involved in abortions, and abortion is not murder. So despite your silly revisionist linguistic UNINTELLIGENT REMARKS, reality remains. Now, if you want "intelligent" debate, you need to post intelligent remarks instead of deceptive lies and silly claptrap.
and as usual, got the standard 'Me, me, me and me' heartless, cold, weak-bash-the-weaker,
More emotional claptrap. Are you going to cool down that rant, or do you by any chance have PMS?
'the-growing-life-is-not-alive', line of bs.
Nobody are making that claim, so this is just YET ANOTHER outright PL LIE.
Why do you PL LIE SO MUCH?
Your name fits you.
AAAANNNND we are down to the silly ad hominems.
See if you can search the vast group of occasionally intelligent baby-killers and find a real answer to the question.
Ah, but there are no baby killers. So this is just more PL emotional claptrap.
I think every non-rape, non-incest abortion lover hates themselves and their lives,
Yeah, and you think the moon is made of green cheese and the Earth is flat. PL are quite delusional.

But you are one of those silly PL who confuse belief with facts, one of those silly people who confuse their wishful thinking with reality.
and deep down wishes they had been aborted. So do I.
Yes, we all know that the PL claim of being "pro-life" is merely a hypocritical lie.
How about we legalize aborting the mother?
Removing the mother from the umbilical supply? You seem rather ignorant of biology here. You seem way to ignorant to have this discussion. Moral fervor is not a substitute for knowledge, you are just making yourself look very silly.
Why should she be allowed to act like an irresponsible slut, again and again,
Yes, the true goal of PL raises its ugly head, the desire to control women and have them live up to your personal morality. Such misogynistic hate mongering always lurks under the surface of the hate mongering, theocratic fundies.
and then murder the child(ren) because of her failings?
Ah, yes. Back to the misogynistic ravisionist linguistic hyperbole rantings.
Why not allow people to say an infant is not a person, and kill them at will? A toddler? A kindergartener?
Why should we? There is no involuntary bodily resource use involved. You seem rather ignorant when you make silly statements like that.
How about we say you're not a person until you can vote, and can therefore be killed on the whim of your parent at any time before you are 18?
More irrelvant ranting unrelated to abortions. You seem rather emotional, as if we can almost see the froth around your mouth and the spit dribbling down your monitor.
We should allow abortion once, followed by summary sterilization. Then everyone is happy.
Nope. Your fascist desire to control women is still not acceptable.
Every person who believes it is ok to murder another human being, should begin with the human in the mirror.
But then the embryo is not a human being, your revisionist linguistic hyperbole none withstanding.

Are ALL your clams based on lies and hyperbole?

KevinWan said:
Thats awful... I can't understand why one would abort their child
Other than the pathetic revisionist linguistics, it is irrelevant whether you understand,, as it is not your personal life, but rather is the woman's, so you merely get to butt out.
The point I was making there was entirley relevent. I was pointing to the fact that the fetus is indeed life.
And so is a tumor. Yes, your poiint is irrelevant.

The Declaration is not a law,
How very right you are.
however, it does have legal binding over the ideaology and culture of our country.
Claptrap nonsense. Your wishful thinking is not reality; please don't misrepresent it as such. PL Revisionist linguistics gets to be rather boring
... The Consitution is not the sole legal document that rules our country. Many others come into play, in Constitutional law.
But the DoI doesn't.
I would agree that the Death penelty is unconstitution.. but a dying kidney patient is not. The Consitution cannot possibly guarantee your right to live to the end of time, never dying.
So if the guy is 30 years old and would live another 50 years with a new kidney, THEN you can be forced to give one of yours to keep him alive?

Or are you SO MUCH OF A HYPOCRITE that you insist the woman has the duty to give of her bodily resources but you don't?

thoracle said:
The distinction you make between 'child' and 'person' is a semantic game often practiced by true idiots.
PL make weird claims on plays of semantics about developmental stages all the time. I am glad you admit you are all TRUE IDIOTS.
When's the last time you talked to a fetus and asked him if he felt pain or had a conciousness? You are talking out of your ass.
You are either ignorant or a liar. There is no physical capability of feeling anything before the end of the 26th week of pregnancy.

I care about innocent human life.
That would be the woman who innocently has been invaded by a parasitic clump of cells.
Irresponsible hoars walking into a murder clinic clearly qualify.
But then, there is no such thing as "murder clinics," your hate mongering claptrap none withstanding.
Sounds to me like you are probably giving handjobs every year of your miserable existence. Listen, Sugar-booty, people like you hate everything. There will always be those weak, pitiful souls who are incapable of even the most modest of achievements, and who shift the blame for their ****-poor attitude and personal ineptitude onto the 'system'.
Wow. What a shitload of ad hominems. You PL sure got a winner here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
A person of your obviously inferior intelligence should be very careful about using the word, "idiot."
Thoracle, you need to stop talking to the mirror.
By the way, you dont need me to make you laugh, one look into your shorts should provide all the giggles you need.
HOLY ****. You must be, like, 12 years old?

thoracle said:
why don't you try debating now. Please respond when you get some sense.
Once you stop lying and post something worth debating, we will be happy to do so.

thoracle said:
I say killing any INNOCENT child is wrong.
Yeah, you can yammer all your revisionist linguistic hyperbole all you want.
PS I think you are sick. Sick as a child rapist. No, sicker. At least a raped child can still rebuild their life.
Prolifers, are you sure you want to claim this sick freak?

thoracle said:
It's the woman's body, yes, but it's the baby's life.
More claptrap lies. There is no "baby" until birth.

steen said:
PL make weird claims on plays of semantics about developmental stages all the time. I am glad you admit you are all TRUE IDIOTS.
You are either ignorant or a liar. There is no physical capability of feeling anything before the end of the 26th week of pregnancy.

That would be the woman who innocently has been invaded by a parasitic clump of cells.
But then, there is no such thing as "murder clinics," your hate mongering claptrap none withstanding.
Wow. What a shitload of ad hominems. You PL sure got a winner here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thoracle, you need to stop talking to the mirror.
HOLY ****. You must be, like, 12 years old?
You hate yourself and everyone else. That's why you murder babies and justify it. Several of the conservatives here told me you idiots were impossible. Damn were they right. You people have made an art of being stupid, and my congratulations, you jack-asses are masters. Absolute idiots. Now I know why ghettos, trailer parks, abortionists, vagrants, child molesters, and democrats exist. The mastery of fictional whining. Blame everyone for your life sucking, smoke some crack, suck some **** and beg people who are actually worth a **** to take care of you. You people deserve eachother. Just remember, all you 2 dollar sluts, every time you give that stankin ass worn out ***** to another new guy, you are more of a worthless hoar than you were before. Each BABY you destroy gets his revenge by eating away your soul until your life becomes as worthless as you are. Put on a show if you want to for all the dike's and victims of their father's extra erections that say "it's not murder, it's choice." "The baby that was to be born will not be born, the heart that was beating now is not beating. It's not murder, though." when you end up crying in a corner because you pretended to be one of those heartless bitches and found out too late that you aren't one of them, when you are resting that barrel on your tongue and begging the god you said wasn't there and the baby you said wasn't a baby to forgive your worthless, weak, black spirit, don't punk out. Remember? Taking a life is nothing. Squeeze. Do us all a favor.
As for all you REAL heartless bitches, please go get an abortion. hurry! don't wait! the more abortions you get, the fewer of you self-hating dregs will be around to **** up the world for my kids. Now I know why people let abortions go on. You morons are advocating the extinction of your own sub-species. Craven, perpetual victims will become extinct!? Ah Sweet epiphany! Thank you steen you stupid, soulless, past and future rape victim. You have shown me the light. If your goal is reached and all the babies of your flock are murdered, your flock will cease to exist. By the way, any worthless, murder hoars who think you 'did nothing wrong', you know better, don't put it off.....murderer......do it......do it now......when you're getting ready to pull the trigger, push it back in your throat......if you jam it in there far enough, your gag reflex will FORCE your eyes closed...and you will, as you have throughout your pitiful life, have an excuse why your eyes were closed....Die the way you lived....A coward with no brains in her head. Now that you're done, don't you have a life to pre-emptively strike before it forces you to spend your party money on pampers? Get to it.

PS Use a shotgun, satisfaction guaranteed.

[Moderator mode]

Hey everybody!

Let's all take a deep breath and knock it off with the personal attacks.

We have a place here called "The Basement" if you would like to continue
this behavior in a non-public forum.

[/Moderator mode]

Thoracle, seriously, did you run out of meds?:confused:

thoracle said:
I mean what I said. I am offering my personal assistance to help a woman not end up feeling like a murderer. I am genuinely sorry that you feel bad, but I am far more sorry for the light you extinguished. The fact that you do feel bad says to me that you should be helping others not to follow the path that led you to this awful place, not denying your own heart and reciting to others what your own heart is telling you is insufficent to heal the damage. Let me warn you, this part is more presumtuous ranting, but I will try to be more considerate of your feelings this time. Your partner, in my evidenceless view, probably feared his own ability to be a parent for whatever reason, and based his support for the condemnation of his seed on this feeling. This is, in my view, is not a well thought out line of reasoning. As I said, I have four babies. I was eighteen when my daughter came along, staying up all night clowning, and performing a staggering array of stupid, and in many cases dangerous behaviors on a daily basis. Unemployed, high school dropout. Wanna hear the hero part? Here it is. I screwed up in almost every imaginable way possible in raising my two oldest. I failed them in many, many ways. But I succeeded in one particular area. My children have no doubt in their minds that I ALWAYS mean them well, that I'll always tell them the truth, and that they are deeply, passionately loved. You know what inspite of all the crap, and I know it sounds cliche, it was enough. Their lives aren't, and will never be perfect, but they are happy. In my nearly evidenceless opinion of you, you seem to be honest, devoted("my partner"), and in posession of a concience(you feel bad). These qualities, in my highly enidenced view are almost always enough. Anyone that tells you they were a capable of being a good parent before they ever were a parent is lying to you.
What you did is done. Every honorable philosophy and religion in earth's history accounts for poor judgement and mistakes, and also allows for apology and foregiveness. If you are a religious person, then you believe in the spirit of a being going on after physical death. When you have the times of introspection we all have, bring your child into your discussions. Talk to him. Tell him you are sorry. Let him share your life with you. When you get to the afterworld you can hug him and cry and regain the feeling of being a new mother. Once you have apologized to the baby, you are only hurt by your own view of yourself. And if you are truly sorry, you have no reason whatsoever to view yourself badly. Take what you have learned from the 20/20 vision of hindsight and use it to avoid the situation later. Like I said, I warned you. I, again apologize for diving across many different lines there into your business. I am trying to help. Please feel free to send me a f**k you post and put me on your ignore list if you want.

PS I am my sister's keeper too. ;)

thank you thoracle, maytbe jamesrage can take some hints about how to word certain things.

:2wave:

thoracle said:
You are quoting my comment, meaning you agree that it is a child that is being formed. The distinction you make between 'child' and 'person' is a semantic game often practiced by true idiots.
There's a BIG difference. If a FETUS was a child, then why doesn't the mother change it's diapers? -- When will you imbeciles stop your love affair with a bloody collection of cells??!
When's the last time you talked to a fetus and asked him if he felt pain or had a conciousness? You are talking out of your ass. What the hell are 'chrissakes'? Did you mean "christ's sake", idiot?

Tweak on this, sweety-pants, or whatever you call yourself: I agree with your RU-486 comment. RU actually deals with that parasitical collection of cells you were talking about. Sound like 'the religious right' to you?
That just proves that you are not a very 'faithful' abortionist. RU-486 STILL terminates a pregnancy and kills a fetus. Suck on that for a while.
In my writing, I stated, "I think every non-rape, non-incest abortion lover hates themselves and their lives, and deep down wishes they had been aborted." Your "Procreation leads to the WORST pollution of all -- HUMANITY" comment proves I nailed that one.

I care about innocent human life. I also agree with the death penalty for murderers who kill innocent PEOPLE for selfish, or otherwise arbitrary reasons. Irresponsible hoars walking into a murder clinic clearly qualify. You, being anti-humanity as you are, probably approve of innocents being killed by self-hating losers for any reason.
And that is where reason has left your brain entirely. What makes you think that a fetus is ANY less 'innocent' than any other life form?? Is it because they are not masturbating yet?? I pity you.
Sounds to me like you are probably giving handjobs every year of your miserable existence. Listen, Sugar-booty, people like you hate everything. There will always be those weak, pitiful souls who are incapable of even the most modest of achievements, and who shift the blame for their ****-poor attitude and personal ineptitude onto the 'system'. You hate Bush because he is at the top, and you, most definitely are at the bottom.

A person of your obviously inferior intelligence should be very careful about using the word, "idiot." By the way, you dont need me to make you laugh, one look into your shorts should provide all the giggles you need. I only wish that those 'candy machines' you spoke of had been around when your poor mother got cursed with your whining ass.

If that's enough personal attacks, why don't you try debating now. Please respond when you get some sense.
I'll debate you when you can pull your head out of the vagina you're forever peering in to and think beyond the womb. CURB YOUR DOGMA and think for yourself for once -- instead of being the poster child of anti-choice!

Back
Top Bottom