• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I have months left to live", Randy paustch - Inspirational

How he was so positive even though he had months to live, and he was getting on with his life and enjoying what he had left. Did you not think so?

I think he loved doing the speaking gigs that he was doing for years. He is very good at it too! So he just kept on doing what he loved. I would expect him to share more time with his family and friends. Im not inspired by him though. i wish I was.

Last edited:
I think he loved doing the speaking gigs that he was doing for years. He is very good at it too! So he just kept on doing what he loved. I would expect him to share more time with his family and friends. Im not inspired by him though. i wish I was.

Fair enough. Must admit, i would probably have spent my time differently too. I think he passed away in the end.

Back
Top Bottom