• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have always supported a woman's right to make her own decisions about her reproductive health.....always.

Let’s recap. You said the RCC doesn’t address men respecting their bodies. I pointed to the scripture readings advising MEN to to treat their bodies like temples. You lied, then moved on to a different question. Just like you always do.
DIdnt lie, didnt see it. And you still havent addressed the real thing we were discussing: the public disrespect of women who have sex but not men. Men are not name called in public. Men are not vilified for not being virgins.

Sorry to drown your victory lap, but you still have failed to make your argument....your cult chooses to openly disrespect women and encourages women to be treated like, to be considered, sexual objects when they dont obey your repressive cult...and it teaches this to men. Your cult does none of the same things to men and does not discourage women from marrying men who are not virgins.

"Till Death Do Us Part" means just that. You don't break a covenant just because it inconveniences you.

Both sexes do it all the time. Even the relgious ones. The divorce rate is almost 50% so...you are obviously wrong.

Because women are better at keeping the house, that's why.
That's hysterical! Good one! Women and men have equal skills in bringing home a paycheck and in maintaining a home.

But the neanderthalic joke was good!

See above. The Biblical mandate is that the male is the spiritual as well as literal head of household. Therefore it is incumbent upon him to be the primary breadwinner.
Nobody has to give a shit about any Biblical mandate. For you to denigrate women who want equality just because they dont agree with your mythical Sky Man? Good lord! You are a man and believe in a Sky Fairy and you think that makes you better equipped to lead a household? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Both sexes do it all the time. Even the relgious ones. The divorce rate is almost 50% so...you are obviously wrong.

That's hysterical! Good one! Women and men have equal skills in bringing home a paycheck and in maintaining a home.

But the neanderthalic joke was good!

Nobody has to give a shit about any Biblical mandate. For you to denigrate women who want equality just because they dont agree with your mythical Sky Man? Good lord! You are a man and believe in a Sky Fairy and you think that makes you better equipped to lead a household? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Spoken like a true man hating Feminazi. I don't believe in a "sky fairy", I trust the Risen Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ! And I do agree that the 50% divorce rate is unacceptable, especially among Christians as we are supposed to be the ones setting the example of what a G-dly marriage should look like. The Pastor Emeritus at my church and his wife are celebrating their 69th anniversary this year while he recovers from a major stroke. THAT is how a marriage is supposed to be conducted. Heck, my own parents were married over 53 years when my mom left my dad a widower in 2013. My grandparents died within six days of each other in what would have been their own 60th year. My wife and I will be celebrating 20 years ourselves! Marriage is meant to be for life, not convenience. The Liberal mindset of the "easy out" is destructive to our social and national fabric. Liberals have no clue as to loyalty, sacrifice (unless it's someone else's wallet), duty, honor , and obligation.

Spoken like a true man hating Feminazi. I don't believe in a "sky fairy", I trust the Risen Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ!
So anyone that doesnt believe in your myth is a hater? Even God does not claim that.

Are Jews 'man-hating feminazis?' They dont believe in JC as the savior. Are atheist men 'man-hating feminazis?' They dont believe either.

I think you are a bit of a drama queen with no actual argument here.

And I do agree that the 50% divorce rate is unacceptable, especially among Christians as we are supposed to be the ones setting the example of what a G-dly marriage should look like. The Pastor Emeritus at my church and his wife are celebrating their 69th anniversary this year while he recovers from a major stroke. THAT is how a marriage is supposed to be conducted. Heck, my own parents were married over 53 years when my mom left my dad a widower in 2013. My grandparents died within six days of each other in what would have been their own 60th year. My wife and I will be celebrating 20 years ourselves! Marriage is meant to be for life, not convenience. The Liberal mindset of the "easy out" is destructive to our social and national fabric. Liberals have no clue as to loyalty, sacrifice (unless it's someone else's wallet), duty, honor , and obligation.
Just as many long marriages for atheists, Jews, etc. Thanks for proving that the current state of marriage and divorce has nothing to do with feminism.

I think we're done here.

So anyone that doesnt believe in your myth is a hater? Even God does not claim that.

Are Jews 'man-hating feminazis?' They dont believe in JC as the savior. Are atheist men 'man-hating feminazis?' They dont believe either.

I think you are a bit of a drama queen with no actual argument here.

Just as many long marriages for atheists, Jews, etc. Thanks for proving that the current state of marriage and divorce has nothing to do with feminism.

I think we're done here.
Anybody who doesn't trust Christ for their salvation is destined to a G-dless eternity in the Lake of Fire. G-d Himself will not allow sin into His presence.

Anybody who doesn't trust Christ for their salvation is destined to a G-dless eternity in the Lake of Fire. G-d Himself will not allow sin into His presence.
*yawn*

Nobody cares. You're afraid even to type His name. Good lord.

It's not a religious thread, it's about rights and law. As with many religious extremists, you seem unable to consider or discuss anything that is not fed to you by your religion.

Yeah you have a legal so called “right” to mutilate your body and kill your children as long as they’re little enough. It’s still against the natural law.

:rolleyes: It's hardly "mutilating" myself to use birth control to make sure I never get stuck with the burden of unwanted pregnancy, even if the method for some women is voluntary sterilization. I never bought the whole "natural law" argument. Women do have the right to decide for ourselves as individuals whether or not to get married or have children, no matter what religious prolife guys say.

Colleagues on both the left and right LOVE her.

Which is irrelevant to me. And you can "love" Barrett all you want. That doesn't mean I have to, or will, do the same.

Oh, you're not married. I hadn't realized that. So you aren't allowed to have sex anyway, so the abortion issue is moot for you. You aren't entitled to an opinion. Only married women are, and they overwhelmingly oppose abortion. Sex is for grown ups who marry ONLY.

Guess what, that isn't up to you, or the Catholic Church either. It's up to ME to decide, as a woman and as an individual, whether or not I'll have sex, get married, or have children. I've chosen no on both marriage and having children, as is my right to do. And of course I get to express my opinions on sex, birth control and abortion too. Whether or not you agree with my views is completely irrelevant, to me anyway.

And what's your excuse for the radical Feminazis calling marriage "slavery", putting careers ahead of family, basically a misandryst approach to men, and finally, putting down Stay at Home moms?

:rolleyes: Women don't need an "excuse" to express our opinions, whatever they may be. Nor do we need any man's approval or permission to do so.

That's hysterical! Good one! Women and men have equal skills in bringing home a paycheck and in maintaining a home. But the neanderthalic joke was good!

Yep, it really is hilarious when guys too lazy to do their own housework come up with the most idiotic "reasons" for that. "Women do housework better" hits the top ten of "dumbest reasons I won't do housework." :D

Liberals have no clue as to loyalty, sacrifice (unless it's someone else's wallet), duty, honor, and obligation.

I hate to break it to you (not really), but no woman has a "duty and obligation" to be some guy's unpaid housekeeper, cook, sex toy, or babymaker, no matter how many hard-line religious conservative guys believe that all women are stuck with that burden. Thankfully, each woman has the right to decide for herself whom she will marry, or IF she will marry/have children at all.

I am going to share an account of how ANY sex outside of G-d's intended design (one man/woman within the confines of the marriage bed), can create considerable damage to all parties involved. Bear in mind the names of those involved will never be revealed. Back around 10 years ago, the Senior Pastor at my church was committing adultery with the wife of my worship band leader at that time. It wasn't revealed until he came forward to the congregation, confessed it, and tendered his resignation. It was a very dark and somber time for the church, our (at that time) disgraced pastor, and the other couple involved. Now, I am going to assume that everyone has forgiven each other and that through G-dly counsel, there is healing and restoration, and there was! But make no mistake, any sex outside of G-d's proscribed will is very dangerous.

Sex between two consenting single people who are disease free and using contraception (if they don't want a child) is not dangerous. Good grief.

And if God didn't intend for people to have sex outside marriage, he'd have made singles not want it until married.

And what's your excuse for the radical Feminazis calling marriage "slavery", putting careers ahead of family, basically a misandryst approach to men, and finally, putting down Stay at Home moms?

"Feminazi" .... the butthurt term the misogynistic faction uses to describe strong women.

Remember republican women as elected officials often vote against women ...........

That is as accurate as saying Democratic women as elected officials often vote against babies.

And the "opinions" of the radical Left feminazis like you are 100% wrong.

:rolleyes: Whatever. We (women) still have the right to express them, regardless of what you think.

"Feminazi" .... the butthurt term the misogynistic faction uses to describe strong women.

Yep, especially the strong women who wisely refuse to date or marry them.

Only difference? Ours are grounded in the absolute Truth of the Word of God. /QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Hardly. But you're entitled to your beliefs, which thankfully aren't facts.

Only difference? Ours are grounded in the absolute Truth of the Word of God.

And I'm glad you have found the religion that satisfies your spiritual needs, but your needs are not the same as mine and I really do not want you imposing your religion on my life. Does that sound fair to you?

Only difference? Ours are grounded in the absolute Truth of the Word of God.
Meh, worth repeating:
*yawn*​
Nobody cares.​
It's not a religious thread, it's about rights and law. As with many religious extremists, you seem unable to consider or discuss anything that is not fed to you by your religion.​

Back
Top Bottom