• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have always supported a woman's right to make her own decisions about her reproductive health.....always.

But there isn't a problem when it's your mob that's ruling. Right? Because your cause is from your God.

Yep. Oppressive churches always manage to excuse their oppression...and deny that it is oppression at the same time.

Why? So you would be free to kill your offspring just like a good little feminazis.

Oh my my; that doesn't sound very nice. I don't think calling names is going to help you "bring people to the Cross and further disciple into mature believers."

Just out of curiosity when did disciple become a verb?

Back
Top Bottom