• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have always supported a woman's right to make her own decisions about her reproductive health.....always.

Abortion is pure evil. Birth Control is a solution ahead of a problem.

Women for centuries have proved they can avoid pregnancy with no assistance by the Feds.

Women have been aborting ever since the species evolved.

Women have also been giving birth for centuries w/o govt. help. I take it you are against assistance for that, too, right?

Homelessness is an endemic problem and can't be solved with individual donations. The people you are accusing of not giving money to a homeless person are supporting their state and local programs with their taxes. Some are even involved on committee levels. Very few massive problems can be solved with individual donations. That is not to day that one shouldn't give to individuals and to the organizations working on the problem. But in the end it takes a concerted effort that can usually only be done on a community, state or federal level.

I'm guessing that there are several world wide problems that you are perfectly fine with people suffering (deaths from increased yearly flooding in Bangladesh, persecution of the Uyghurs in China, poverty in Somalia) while you live in relative comfort.
Each item you want done by Government is not your doing, it is the elected class ruling your life.

Take poverty.

Democrats waged war on poverty. (Lyndon Johnson, D party) Why do we still have poverty given nobody wants poverty?

Women have been aborting ever since the species evolved.

Women have also been giving birth for centuries w/o govt. help. I take it you are against assistance for that, too, right?
When I grew up, abortion was very rare. Today Democrats made it common.

Take a look at the new role model for young girls everywhere. Amy Coney Barrett. Highly esteemed. Highly respected by both sides. Devout Catholic. She's how all you women should act.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh.

The RCC does teach cheapening and devaluing women and men through sex outside marriage is wrong. Only heretics deny that explicit teaching.
Really? Where are the men called sex objects? Where are their lives devalued once they have sexual intercourse and are no longer virgins? Please...let's see.

This is your position as well. Wherever you live, I can find a homeless bum who you could give money to - but you won't. You are perfectly fine with people suffering and dying in order for you to keep your material luxuries.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

Interesting. New zealand is having an election as well and this is one of the talking points of political ideals that come up.

Basic argument is that a woman's period is a an unavoidable cost. This effects outcomes with young women's education and work life. So sanitary pads should be subsidised and even free at schools.

https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/2020/02/20/period-poverty-contributing-to-inequity-in-nz.html
I remember a John Oliver (comedian who focuses on social issues) video wherein he talked about this issue. In one part, he talked about a women’s prison where the inmates had to pay for their own pads.

As would be expected, most inmates had no money of their own and earned literally pocket change working in revenue (for the state) making prison shops.

I believe prison isn’t supposed to be a trip to Disney World, but damn, is it really asking too much to provide basic hygiene/sanitary products for those who can’t afford them?

UGH, no thank you! I'd recommend the late, highly respected, USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg as a great role model for young girls everywhere. I wouldn't recommend Barrett as a role model to any girl.
Darth Bader was a flaming Leftist Feminazi. Barrett is highly principled, smart, and Conservative. the trifecta right there.

Barrett will be a Justice of the Supreme Court and it drives our Communists crazy.
Absolutely. This is also why this election is vital for the survival of America as she was founded. Leftists won't accept that.

Absolutely. This is also why this election is vital for the survival of America as she was founded. Leftists won't accept that.
They will have to accept it since it is how the system works

They will have to accept it since it is how the system works
Ahh but they DON'T like the system because it hasn't put their candidate, the Benghazi Bitch, in the WH. This is why they're screaming like the little bitches they are about eliminating the EC, but had she been forced on us, they'd sing high praises that "the system works as it should". Fooking hypocrites.

Really? Where are the men called sex objects? Where are their lives devalued once they have sexual intercourse and are no longer virgins? Please...let's see.
Here is your posting system. Launch as many questions as you think of at posters to try to prevent focus on any particular issue.

It's implied that all who partake in illicit sex devalue themselves. In all those verses about man's bodies being temples, men are certainly part of the intended audience, if not the main audience.

It's implied that all who partake in illicit sex devalue themselves. In all those verses about man's bodies being temples, men are certainly part of the intended audience, if not the main audience.
I would have to disagree with men being the "main" audience". Speaking from an Evangelical perspective, Scripture does speak volumes regarding G-d's intended design for sex and how we as imperfect sinful humans have abused it.

I am going to share an account of how ANY sex outside of G-d's intended design (one man/woman within the confines of the marriage bed), can create considerable damage to all parties involved. Bear in mind the names of those involved will never be revealed. Back around 10 years ago, the Senior Pastor at my church was committing adultery with the wife of my worship band leader at that time. It wasn't revealed until he came forward to the congregation, confessed it, and tendered his resignation. It was a very dark and somber time for the church, our (at that time) disgraced pastor, and the other couple involved. Now, I am going to assume that everyone has forgiven each other and that through G-dly counsel, there is healing and restoration, and there was! But make no mistake, any sex outside of G-d's proscribed will is very dangerous.

Really? Why isnt it taught? Why are only women called sex objects? Why arent men called out or demanded to be virgins?

You just lied again....'implied' isnt the same as calling women names and publicly devaluing them.

Really? Why isnt it taught? Why are only women called sex objects? Why arent men called out or demanded to be virgins?

You just lied again....'implied' isnt the same as calling women names and publicly devaluing them.
And what's your excuse for the radical Feminazis calling marriage "slavery", putting careers ahead of family, basically a misandryst approach to men, and finally, putting down Stay at Home moms?

Here is your posting system. Launch as many questions as you think of at posters to try to prevent focus on any particular issue.
If you cant answer discussion-related questions, you are inept and uninformed and just backing a blind, cult-like belief.

Discussion is about back and forth...on arguments....requiring question and response.

Did this clarify things for you, you are certainly an example of one who didnt realize it? I'm glad you asked...it may improve your posting and discussion here.

Respecting men’s bodies IS taught. In the scriptures I just referenced where man’s body is a temple. In the scriptures I just referenced. Why do you always repeat questions already answered?

Last edited:
And what's your excuse for the radical Feminazis calling marriage "slavery", putting careers ahead of family, basically a misandryst approach to men, and finally, putting down Stay at Home moms?
That's stupid. If women felt that way about marriage, no one forces us to marry...and no one forces anyone to stay in a marriage.

And men also put careers ahead of family. I'd agree one parent should stay home with kids if possible but no reason it has to be the woman.

A misandryst approach to men? I dont see women trying to force men to give up their bodily autonomy and forcing them to donate their organs to dying people. If women dont date or marry men....maybe men should look at themselves for the reasons why.

I dont see any movement putting down Stay at Home moms....but who cares? I do see people putting down Stay at Home dads....why is that?

Yup...right on time. MM is done.

Cool beans. My posts speak for themselves...and show them twisting the falsehoods of your cult out into the light.

Yup...right on time. MM is done.
Cool beans. My posts speak for themselves...and show them twisting the falsehoods of your cult out into the light.
Looks like you dodged my response #69. Figures.

Respecting men’s bodies IS taught. In the scriptures I just referenced where man’s body is a temple. In the scriptures I just referenced. Why do you always repeat questions already answered?
Missed this, thanks for the hint.

And you ignored the parts where I asked why they werent called names and taken to task and publicly shamed, like women.

Nothing new...I know going in that in most cases, you cannot really justify what your cult claims.

Missed this, thanks for the hint.

And you ignored the parts where I asked why they werent called names and taken to task and publicly shamed, like women.

Nothing new...I know going in that in most cases, you cannot really justify what your cult claims.
Let’s recap. You said the RCC doesn’t address men respecting their bodies. I pointed to the scripture readings advising MEN to to treat their bodies like temples. You lied, then moved on to a different question. Just like you always do.

Last edited:
That's stupid. If women felt that way about marriage, no one forces us to marry...and no one forces anyone to stay in a marriage.
"Till Death Do Us Part" means just that. You don't break a covenant just because it inconveniences you.

And men also put careers ahead of family. I'd agree one parent should stay home with kids if possible but no reason it has to be the woman.
Because women are better at keeping the house, that's why.

I dont see any movement putting down Stay at Home moms....but who cares? I do see people putting down Stay at Home dads....why is that?
See above. The Biblical mandate is that the male is the spiritual as well as literal head of household. Therefore it is incumbent upon him to be the primary breadwinner.

Back
Top Bottom