• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Have A Suggestion

What year do you think this is? Just curious.

Anything to deflect from the embarrassing performance and economic failures of America's current administrative leadership.

I say Elenor Roosevelt should run against Hillary in the primary.

I say Elenor Roosevelt should run against Hillary in the primary.

Eleanor Roosevelt had more sense in her ankles than Sarah Palin will ever have. We had a girl just like Palin in our class in HS. She had to attend summer school each year and still didn't know ****.

I'm a breast man myself, but Palin has delectable pins. I'll say that for her.

If only that.

Eleanor Roosevelt had more sense in her ankles than Sarah Palin will ever have. We had a girl just like Palin in our class in HS. She had to attend summer school each year and still didn't know ****.
She said no?

Hell, we've all been there, buddy. Can't win 'em all.

She said no?

Hell, we've all been there, buddy. Can't win 'em all.

I cut a bunch back in those days but never a cripple.....physically or mentally. One of the best I had was a minister's daughter. I have actually picked her up several times after she finished weekly choir practice on Tuesday evening. I had a brand new 1954, aurora red Chevy convertible, window price $2,691....or as my buddies called it, "The ***** Wagon"

I cut a bunch back in those days but never a cripple.....physically or mentally. One of the best I had was a minister's daughter. I have actually picked her up several times after she finished weekly choir practice on Tuesday evening. I had a brand new 1954, aurora red Chevy convertible, window price $2,691....or as my buddies called it, "The ***** Wagon"
lulz

Kudos, brah.

Back
Top Bottom