• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I have a dream

fourddream

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I Have a dream.

Gathering of the crows.

I know where I will be good Friday at 3 p.m.(the hour that Jezus died) I will be standing at the plaza of the Justice building in my town, I am in mourning. I will be SILENT. I will be wearing black.
Because Jesus said: matt 24/7, mark 13/8 and Lucas 21/10,” One folk will be incited against the other and the one kingdom against the other…….There will be an oppression like the world has never known before”.
Do I stand alone?
A.

Apparently you must be alone. What are talking about oppression? You posted a tread in "War On Terror?" Please explain?

What you call war on terror is in reality a war on humanity. There is no invisible enemy the enemy is very visible. Prepare for horrors never seen before as the "terrorism" increases and freedom dies. It is certainly a time to mourn. Our children have no future but enslavement in their agenda.
A.

So you hate Bush, do you want an award or something? Terrorism has been around forever, the second we start doing something about it, even something small, how does this offend you?

stsburns said:
So you hate Bush, do you want an award or something? Terrorism has been around forever, the second we start doing something about it, even something small, how does this offend you?
yea right like protection rakateers do something about it, So you're brainwashed okay gotya.:spin:

fourddream said:
yea right like protection rakateers do something about it, So you're brainwashed okay gotya.:spin:
Me brainwashed BS. I'm centrist, I think your all full of s***! What racateering are you talking about? PLEASE EXPLAIN! OK I will admit alot of these terrorism organizations didn't start until the early and mid 1990's.

Girl here are just a few of the terrorist organizations? Not only are most of them NOT Islamist, they are also NOT Middle Eastern? They are all over the world! What can you explain to this?

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO) a.k.a. Fatah; Iraq Transnational organization, composed of functional committees Targets U.S., UK, France, Israel, moderate Palestinians, the PLO, Arab countries A few hundred 1974 Attacks in 20 countries, killing or injuring 900. Leader Abu Nidal died in 2002
Abu Sayyaf Group; Philippines, Malaysia Separatist group composed of several semiautonomous factions Aims to create Islamic state in Philippines; profit-driven terror 200–500 1991 Kidnappings, bombings, assassinations, and extortion
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade; West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel Small cells of Fatah-affiliated activists Aims to drive out Israelis and to establish a Palestinian state Unknown 2000 Shootings, suicide operations (first Palestinian female suicide bombing)
Ansar al-Islam (AI); Iraqi Kurds and Arabs Iraqi Kurds and Arabs Aims to create an Islamic state in Iraq; allied with al-Qaeda 500–1,000 2001 Ambushes and attacks
Armed Islamic Group (GIA); Algeria Islamic extremists Aims to replace Algerian regime with an Islamic state Less than 100 1992 Massacred thousands of civilians, targeted foreigners
Asbat al-Ansar; Lebanon Sunni extremist group associated with Osama bin Laden Aims to create Islamic state, opposes peace with Israel 300 1990s Assassinations, bombings of Western targets, failed coup
Aum Shinrikyo (Aum); Japan, Russia Cult established by Shoko Asahara Claims U.S. will start WWIII with Japan, beginning Armageddon 1,950 1987 Chemical attacks on Tokyo subways, no recent activity
Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA); Philippines CPP's military wing that aims to overthrow the government through guerrilla warfare Targets Philippine security forces, politicians, judges, government informers, NPA rebels Less than 9,000 1969 Assassinations, murders, attacks on U.S. personnel and interests
Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA); Northern Ireland, Irish Republic Splinter group, also called Continuity Army Council and Republican Sinn Fein Targets British military, Northern Ireland security forces, Loyalist paramilitary groups Less than 50 1990s Bombings, assassinations, kidnappings, hijackings, extortion, robberies
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group); Egypt Egypt’s largest militant group now split into two factions, one calling for cease-fire. Aims to replace Egypt's government with an Islamic state Unknown 1973 1993 World Trade Center bombings, attacks on tourists
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement); West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel Outgrowth of the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood Aims to replace Israel with Palestinian Islamic state using political and violent means Unknown 1987 Large-scale suicide bombings and attacks against Israelis and Palestinian collaborators
Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM); Pakistan Islamic militant group aligned with the radical JUI-F faction Targets Indian troops, Kashmiri civilians, and Western interests Several hundred 1985 Linked to al-Qaeda, hijacked Indian airliner in 1999
Kahane Chai (Kach); Israel, West Bank Jewish extremist group aims to restore the biblical state of Israel Organizes protests against the Israeli government Unknown 1994 Threats made to Arabs, Palestinians, and Israeli officials
Kongra-Gel (KGK), a.k.a. Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and KADEK; Turkey, Europe, Middle East Marxist–Leninist insurgent group aims to create a democratic Kurdish state Targets Turkish security forces, officials, and villagers who oppose organization 4,000–5,000 1974 Attacked diplomatic and commercial facilities, bombed tourist sites
Lashkar-e- Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous); Pakistan Armed wing of a Pakistan-based Sunni anti-U.S. missionary group Targets Indian troops and civilians in Kashmir Several thousand 1989 Attacks on border security forces and Indian Parliament
Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ); Pakistan, Afghanistan A Sunni sectarian radical group banned in Pakistan in 2001 Anti-Shi'ite group aims to create a Muslim state in Pakistan Less than 100 1996 Armed attacks, bombings, attempted assassinations
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE); Sri Lanka Most powerful Tamil group in Sri Lanka aims to create a Tamil state Targets key personnel, senior political and military leaders 8,000– 10,000 1976 Assassinations, suicide bombers: “The Black Tigers”
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG); Libya, United Kingdom, other countries Libyans who had fought against Soviet forces in Afganistan and the Qaddafi regime in Libya. Pledged to overthrow un-Islamic government of Libyan president Muammar al-Qaddafi Several hundred 1990s Suicide bombings, assassination attempt against Qaddafi, clashes with Libyan security forces
Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK); Iraq Marxist–Islamic group expelled from Iran receiving Iraqi support Largest armed Iranian opposition to the present government, advocates a secular Iranian regime Over 3,000 1960s Assassinations, terrorist bombings, foreign military- aided assaults, large-scale overseas attacks
National Liberation Army (ELN); Colombia, Venezuela Marxist insurgent group inspired by Fidel Castro and Che Guevara Targets foreign employees from large corporations 3,000 1965 Kidnapping, hijacking, bombing, and extortion
Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ); Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip Militant Palestinians committed to destroying Israel through holy war Targets Israeli military and civilians, opposes secularism Unknown 1970s Suicide bombings, attacks on Israeli interests
ETC....
See more at my source please: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0908746.html

Last edited:
fourddream said:
I Have a dream.

Gathering of the crows.

Hmm...so you want a murder?

fourddream said:

This coming from a student of the "9/11 inside job" school of thought...

fourddream said:
What you call war on terror is in reality a war on humanity. There is no invisible enemy the enemy is very visible. Prepare for horrors never seen before as the "terrorism" increases and freedom dies. It is certainly a time to mourn. Our children have no future but enslavement in their agenda.
A.

Damn you're onto us; me, Cheney, Rockefeller, some of the Rothschild clan, and a few select members of the Bilderberger group and the trilateral commission had best hop on a black helicopter and come to silence you post haste!

Is your tinfoil hat bullet proof? Ho, ho! I didn't think so mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Damn you're onto us; me, Cheney, Rockefeller, some of the Rothschild clan, and a few select members of the Bilderberger group and the trilateral commission had best hop on a black helicopter and come to silence you post haste!

Is your tinfoil hat bullet proof? Ho, ho! I didn't think so mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

They can send f16's if they want, it's the whole point of the exercise, humanity has to learn that the only TRUE power is LOVE.
Trojan, you got more than 5000 posts on this board and still telling me about tin hats, you know I'm not into hats, never have been but why don't you try one with bells on. Me I don't need one meself.
It must be very frustrating chained to the board to serve your masters day in day out when they don't give you any evidence to present. My source is way above anything they aware of so I'm way better informed than the whole bunch of um.
They're being tempted by the horned one with promises of power and glory in the universe soon but that dimensional shift what coming isn't gonna give them anything at all cos they think they the child when in reality there's two entities on the scan one is indeed a child, the other (which rules the roust now) is the placenta, but once through the birth canal sadie here gets the honors of disposing of the afterbirth. YUK.
Boy did you get a bum deal though, or what!
By the way 2010 that's when we start the mourning ritual for real, no joke anymore, it'll start at Christmas.

Last edited:
fourddream said:
They can send f16's if they want, it's the whole point of the exercise, humanity has to learn that the only TRUE power is LOVE.
Trojan, you got more than 5000 posts on this board and still telling me about tin hats, you know I'm not into hats, never have been but why don't you try one with bells on. Me I don't need one meself.
It must be very frustrating chained to the board to serve your masters day in day out when they don't give you any evidence to present. My source is way above anything they aware of so I'm way better informed than the whole bunch of um.
They're being tempted by the horned one with promises of power and glory in the universe soon but that dimensional shift what coming isn't gonna give them anything at all cos they think they the child when in reality there's two entities on the scan one is indeed a child, the other (which rules the roust now) is the placenta, but once through the birth canal sadie here gets the honors of disposing of the afterbirth. YUK.
Boy did you get a bum deal though, or what!
By the way 2010 that's when we start the mourning ritual for real, no joke anymore, it'll start at Christmas.

lmfao, some one here has been reading way to much into revelations. I hate to break it to you but revelations was describing ancient Rome and was never intended to be taken literally but rather it was written contexually for those living in that time and place in the world.

lmfao, some one here has been reading way to much into revelations. I hate to break it to you but revelations was describing ancient Rome and was never intended to be taken literally but rather it was written contexually for those living in that time and place in the world.

Check my name, it IS revelation ANGELAMcBRIDE (angel lamb bride) copyrighted.

MC= clan, Bride= = celtic earth godess. LOL. I also have the scroll of the lamb with seven seals, wanna see it?

Do you know greek mr octavious? What does APOCALYPS translate to in english?

Last edited:
And by the way you living in Rome now and you don't even realise it octavian titus. Only one difference, the judges don't ask anymore "CHI BONO?" Was the only good thing about the whole empire.
Nero still playin his harp?

fourddream said:
And by the way you living in Rome now and you don't even realise it octavian titus. Only one difference, the judges don't ask anymore "CHI BONO?" Was the only good thing about the whole empire.
Nero still playin his harp?

First off Nero playing his harp while Rome burned is an unsubstantiated myth, second off it was a lyre, third off we live in a Republic not an empire.

fourddream said:
Check my name, it IS revelation ANGELAMcBRIDE (angel lamb bride) copyrighted.

MC= clan, Bride= = celtic earth godess. LOL. I also have the scroll of the lamb with seven seals, wanna see it?

Do you know greek mr octavious? What does APOCALYPS translate to in english?

A) Your avatar says fourddream,

B) Revelation or unveiling

C) I really do not care what your pervieved notion of the end of the world is like, you're conspiratorial rants in the guise of religion is politically and agenda driven as opposed to being inspired by the divine and in that sense you are just as bad as Islamic extremists, you're the false prophet!

First off Nero playing his harp while Rome burned is an unsubstantiated myth, second off it was a lyre, third off we live in a Republic not an empire.
First,the only truth on the planet is in myth legend and fairy tale. Ever heard of the magnificent Troubadors for example they made an art of getting the truth told while the true bibles burned and the "witches" burned, true christianity burned. Under the nose of the inquisitions they spread the truth under the unsuspecting noses of witch burners and evil men gone mad, they made up fairy tales stories, songs, rhymes and games, the tarot one (the tarot is the opposite of the illuminati symbology, the first cards ever, made by them for that reason) to convey truth but they mastered the illuminati coding perfectly, being it was stolen misused and often distorted from the true path in the first place. That's why books and films about myths and legends are so moving to a real human because they are SUBCONCIOUSLY recognising the truths they convey about human spirit, the same spirit Christ vibrated with, homus spiritus, the next level. Hey if you can't feel it well sorry that's your path, you must of chose it. It is funny to note: that now cards have become mainstream and the status quo simplified the deck and changed the trump from fool to joker is no coincidence either. They do that with everything, wolf in sheep clothing, demon in messiahs clothing,satanic bloodline in holy bloodline...dadadadadada....enter Dan Brown.
THEY, you heros gonna fake a second coming any time now, give um year and half tops.
Yes we are definately seperating the goats and the lambs here and now my friend. One thing obvious : we on opposite sides of the fence.:2wave:
Second, it was a guitar while the levees caved.
Third, YOU live in an empire, I suffer it's existance simply because it exists.
Heaven is BY DEFINITION an INCLUSIVE place, the exclusive exclude themselves in the end.
Problem solved.
Earth as it is in heaven. That's what it says doesn't it .
Book of Common Prayer (1928)
Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom,the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Do you pray that every day Trajan? I bet you don't. Do you GIVE A DAMN that these guys don't care who or how many they gotta kill if it's to get their way. Don't you SEE where this madness is going? They are maniacs!
If they spent all that weapons budgets for their toys, instead fixing all the damage to the worlds populations and the environment, instead of causing it! changed the focus, they would find that humanity would thrive, but that's not something they give a damn about one way or the other.They want wars, they create wars to line their own pockets, to sell their weapons and increase the military budget. It is only their quest for power and wealth that brings about all this destruction. Their need for an enemy in order to control (all the money to them) LOL.
Just big spoiled brats. (oh ya and mass murderers, almost forgot). Ptew!
Respect for their very nature demands they be iscolated from other life forms in any advanced civilization.
Nope the only TRUE POWER is LOVE.
The live and let live nature of the fool is the key.
Regards,
The False Prophet.

A) Your avatar says fourddream,

B) Revelation or unveiling

C) I really do not care what your pervieved notion of the end of the world is like, you're conspiratorial rants in the guise of religion is politically and agenda driven as opposed to being inspired by the divine and in that sense you are just as bad as Islamic extremists, you're the false prophet!

Yes my avatar is indeed fourddream, I live on a slightly altered level to you that is true, I experience this existance a little more multi dimensional you might say. That comes from being outside the matrix, would be the best way to describe it to you, I have an extra perceptive dimension.
My name though is indeed as i said above.
Revelation means, well your nearly right, it means unveiling of the bride.
The Bride being humanity about to be united with God, metaforically speaking, lifting it's vail is the equivilant to opening it's eyes to truth.
Well this seperation that is caused by lifting the vail challenges humans to show their true colours and effectively splits them into 2 camps.
Those who kling to their life........
Nothing political about me, never has been. I was minding my own business when God kinda tapped me on the shoulder in no unclear way and said "let me show you something"."I am about to prove my omnipresense and prophesy will be fulfilled every word". "I will show you something that most will not acknowledge as obvious as it may be". "Then I will show you something else just as obvious yet they won't see". "It is because I have closed their ears and blinded their eyes" "it's because they have been lulled into a deep deep sleep". "It is because they refuse to see with their hearts". "But many can be woken yet, if they can remember truth.only those with a heart and true spirit can remember the truth and awaken" He proceeded to show me things I never imagined in my wildest dreams. Metaphorically speaking. You see it or you don't. but knowledge will increase from now on in.
Hey I'm not worried I'm just doing my job,

The false prophet,
guess that makes me 666, wait a minute 666 = a=1,b=2,c=3,d=4,e=5,f=6 (f=6) the next possible 6 is the 15th let me see that's: oh the "o"
okay we got the "F", we got the "o" and the next is 24 then, let's see duh, the I know!!! the "x".
Hey I'm FOX, wanna advertise with me?
:rofl

fourddream said:
Yes my avatar is indeed fourddream, I live on a slightly altered level to you that is true, I experience this existance a little more multi dimensional you might say. That comes from being outside the matrix, would be the best way to describe it to you, I have an extra perceptive dimension.
My name though is indeed as i said above.
Revelation means, well your nearly right, it means unveiling of the bride.
The Bride being humanity about to be united with God, metaforically speaking, lifting it's vail is the equivilant to opening it's eyes to truth.
Well this seperation that is caused by lifting the vail challenges humans to show their true colours and effectively splits them into 2 camps.
Those who kling to their life........
Nothing political about me, never has been. I was minding my own business when God kinda tapped me on the shoulder in no unclear way and said "let me show you something"."I am about to prove my omnipresense and prophesy will be fulfilled every word". "I will show you something that most will not acknowledge as obvious as it may be". "Then I will show you something else just as obvious yet they won't see". "It is because I have closed their ears and blinded their eyes" "it's because they have been lulled into a deep deep sleep". "It is because they refuse to see with their hearts". "But many can be woken yet, if they can remember truth.only those with a heart and true spirit can remember the truth and awaken" He proceeded to show me things I never imagined in my wildest dreams. Metaphorically speaking. You see it or you don't. but knowledge will increase from now on in.
Hey I'm not worried I'm just doing my job,

The false prophet,
guess that makes me 666, wait a minute 666 = a=1,b=2,c=3,d=4,e=5,f=6 (f=6) the next possible 6 is the 15th let me see that's: oh the "o"
okay we got the "F", we got the "o" and the next is 24 then, let's see duh, the I know!!! the "x".
Hey I'm FOX, wanna advertise with me?
:rofl

See I'm at the point in my life where I have had babtism, first Communion, and Confimation, but I refuse to go into the priest hood or marry, though I do want children, so I might marry but I doubt it. So I'm going to law school. I can't be a priest.

fourddream said:
humanity has to learn that the only TRUE power is LOVE.
True that! I hope its unconditional love your talking about. ;)

See I'm at the point in my life where I have had babtism, first Communion, and Confimation, but I refuse to go into the priest hood or marry, though I do want children, so I might marry but I doubt it. So I'm going to law school. I can't be a priest.

Well I'm juist a grandma who has worked as cleaner and sunday school teacher for the catholic church all her life, in fact I was in the middle of a sunday school lesson when I "tripped" over something so eyeopening it set me on an 8 year search up to now to find out if it could really be true, actually trying to debunk it myself as I thought "this CANNOT be true, it must just be coincidence" but every stone i turned ended up confirming and adding and the predictions it insinuated followed right along, in fact at the time it was impossible to believe that we would be at this point in world history by now as i was led to believe yet here we are!
Funny I wrote you in last post but deleted that I bet you didn't know what it was to be a parent as I can't imagine you wanting the world you advocate for a child, do you? You would want a child of yours to live under a corporate controled new world order. If that be the case you well may live to regret it.

I would (and I am sincere now) advise you to pray the Lord's prayer regularly and try to mean it every word. You could use some guidance which you don't seem to be getting up to now and my guess is you've been so busy so long getting steamed up about the things you don't understand on message boards you have forgotten how to be still inside and find your inner voice.

I'm sorry Christ is not found in you, you are a false and a dangerious prophet of lies and a silver tongue.

No person could be so indifferent to their fellow man as to abandon them.

Hey if you see the globalists as where the true prophet will be coming from as you seem to, it's up to you, that's your most BASIC universal right and I respect it as such tcha, what can I say, you are the master of your ship, we all are. Respect.
The bit about abandonment I really don't get sorry.Are you saying that the people you seem to support don't abandon people, are you saying i do , sorry try as I may I don'tb know what you are talking about here.

stsburns said:
True that! I hope its unconditional love your talking about. ;)
Sure is, that defines it! TRUE love is by definition UNCONDITIONAL love, only kind of "true love" there is.;) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom