• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I hate strippers

Gray_Fox_86

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am in Kyev right now and I went to a strip club last night and received a private dance from this beautiful stripper. There was a lot of touching involved and I realized when it was over that I was in love with her. And I became jealous when she went to a table that was full of business men because they called her over. I don't ever plan on going to a strip club anymore it is too much teasing. I got to feel her all over and see her completely naked. Ah, why is life so unfair.

I also cried for several hours afterwards.

Last edited:
You're bitching about strippers? I've had girlfriends like that. At least with the strippers you know that's what they're going to do and you can prepare yourself for it.

You're bitching about strippers? I've had girlfriends like that. At least with the strippers you know that's what they're going to do and you can prepare yourself for it.

**** man. its not that i am bitching. its just that it reminded me that i will never have a women like that unless i have money and lots of it.

You don't have to be with a stripper to get to see a woman naked. Normal guys see naked women all the time.

You don't have to be with a stripper to get to see a woman naked. Normal guys see naked women all the time.

I once got a free lapdance because the stripper on the warm-up stage behind me kicked me in the back of the head while spinning on the pole.

**** man. its not that i am bitching. its just that it reminded me that i will never have a women like that unless i have money and lots of it.

Why would you want to be in a relationship where the only thing that is keeping you together is money?

fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son : Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College 1962

Your Star said:
Why would you want to be in a relationship where the only thing that is keeping you together is money?

Because that's every relationship.

Know what the #1 cause for divorce in America is? Here's a hint - it's not infidelity.

'cause you know they'll stay with you, at least as long as there's money. :mrgreen:

Wait, I thought this was the way guys tried to make us stay ;)

extenze500.jpg

Because that's every relationship.

Know what the #1 cause for divorce in America is? Here's a hint - it's not infidelity.

Money problems can break you up. But money should never bring someone together.

A woman like what exactly? Don't get caught up on the tremendous skill she displays sliding up and down the stripper pole.

Hell, the thing I think about when i go to a strip club is that I am not going to have to be with a woman like that after I leave. That's the lure.

I am in Kyev right now and I went to a strip club last night and received a private dance from this beautiful stripper. There was a lot of touching involved and I realized when it was over that I was in love with her. And I became jealous when she went to a table that was full of business men because they called her over. I don't ever plan on going to a strip club anymore it is too much teasing. I got to feel her all over and see her completely naked. Ah, why is life so unfair.

Actually if she is attracted to you physically and she likes your personality, you could get her number.

You weren't in love with her, so don't delude yourself. You were there for lust, and that is all. She was just doing her job.

Actually if she is attracted to you physically and she likes your personality, you could get her number.

Stop... stop!! You're killing me!!

:2funny:

One time, I went to a strip club with a fellow LT. we went in and sat down and these two young ladies came over and sat at our table. I straight up told them that if they were looking to make any money they needed to find someone else because I wasn't spending a dime. They still stayed and talked with us for over an hour and all it cost me was a couple of cigs that I let one of them bum.

Stop... stop!! You're killing me!!

:2funny:
My friends and I have picked up strippers, their normal people. Just with a unique job.

You don't want to date a stripper. Trust me on that one.

You don't want to date a stripper. Trust me on that one.

true dat. my property book clerk was dating a stripper. while we were deployed he let he move into his house. she promptly cheated on him with one of his friends and stole his furniture and motorcycle.

I am in Kyev right now and I went to a strip club last night and received a private dance from this beautiful stripper. There was a lot of touching involved and I realized when it was over that I was in love with her. And I became jealous when she went to a table that was full of business men because they called her over. I don't ever plan on going to a strip club anymore it is too much teasing. I got to feel her all over and see her completely naked. Ah, why is life so unfair. I also cried for several hours afterwards.
Lap dance? Next time, spend a few Uncle Sam's and rent her for the whole friggin night.

Back
Top Bottom