• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I hate strippers

Projecting anger. Because you, personally, are angry. Which in turn is making it appear to you that others are angry, even though they are evincing no anger whatsoever.
actually i was not projecting anything. unless you are qualified to do so then you should try to be a psychiatrist and use terminalogy associated with that profession.

Emotionally and psychologically, I'm at least ten years younger than my chronological age.
is that a good thing? so you are ten years younger emotionally but physically what? you are ten years older?

actually i was not projecting anything. unless you are qualified to do so then you should try to be a psychiatrist and use terminalogy associated with that profession.

I'm qualified to do so.

is that a good thing? so you are ten years younger emotionally but physically what? you are ten years older?

It's not a good thing or a bad thing.
It's just what is.
Chronologically, I'm 35 years old.
Psychologically, I'm ten years younger than that. Although I am maturing at a normal rate now, so perhaps someday (like when I'm eighty, with the maturity level of a seventy year old), the lost decade won't matter anymore.

You also have to remember that strippers tend to have a lot of baggage, even by a plethora of other standards.

Multiple kids with multiple "baby daddys", drug problems, emotional wreckage from the sneaky late-night uncle, and infinite other things. Well-balanced individuals tend to treat this job with disdain, and don't view the money as a cost-benefit situation that's in their favor.

No offense, 10.

You also have to remember that strippers tend to have a lot of baggage, even by a plethora of other standards.

Multiple kids with multiple "baby daddys", drug problems, emotional wreckage from the sneaky late-night uncle, and infinite other things. Well-balanced individuals tend to treat this job with disdain, and don't view the money as a cost-benefit situation that's in their favor.

No offense, 10.

None taken, Gipper.
Although not categorically true, it's an accurate generalization.
As accurate as a generalization can be.

No offense, 10.

While this is true in a 'generalization' sense . . . I was actually surprised at the number of my clients who were squared away people and just did it for fun.

I *think* this has to do with the location of their club or bar and the nature of it (classy VS not so classy).
I had men and women purchase from me and they had colelge degrees, families, certain values and beliefs that seemed to conflict with the very nature of what they were doing. Some did it because they had financial goals they set. Others, sure, had addictions to satisfy. Yet others wanted to just do it and have fun, get the attention.

While this is true in a 'generalization' sense . . . I was actually surprised at the number of my clients who were squared away people and just did it for fun.

I *think* this has to do with the location of their club or bar and the nature of it (classy VS not so classy).
I had men and women purchase from me and they had colelge degrees, families, certain values and beliefs that seemed to conflict with the very nature of what they were doing. Some did it because they had financial goals they set. Others, sure, had addictions to satisfy. Yet others wanted to just do it and have fun, get the attention.

In all honesty, I've known hundreds, maybe thousands of strippers, and never met one who "just did it for fun".
There were some very conventionally "normal" girls who were putting themselves through college stripping. It was clear they'd go on to have a normal life later, and never, never tell anyone about this. (On the other hand, some of those college girl-strippers were a little wild. There was a whole clique of them that only dated UT football players, and by that I mean they'd pretty much screwed the entire team).
A lot of other chicks were young moms, either single moms or in relationships with assholes who either were or weren't the biological fathers of their children (and by "assholes", I mean didn't work steadily and didn't treat them very well).
And a lot of chicks used drugs or drank to excess.
I'm not saying it wasn't fun, or that nobody ever had fun.
I'm just saying, yeah.
I think if you did a study, you'd find a higher percentage of psychologically unstable individuals with messed-up lives working at a strip club than you would working at JC Penney's or something.

There's a lot more I could say, but I'll leave it at that.
Suffice it to say that most strippers are perfectly competent to handle the lives they lead (which is no small feat; I'd challenge any non-stripper to go work their job for a week and see how well they handle it).
But many are easily tripped up when it comes to dealing with anything outside their sphere of understanding and experience, which is quite a lot of things that normal people routinely do.
And although there might be a few who try dancing for a few weeks or months- just out of curiosity or to make some extra dough- and come out of it entirely unchanged, most people who start it are going to be doing it for years. And they will not be the same afterward, for better or for worse.
They end up different than they would've been if they'd never done it.
On one hand, yeah- it's just a job.
But on the other hand. No. It's not just like any other job.
And people who have done this for any period of time tend to be touched by it, no matter how stable and mentally healthy they are.

Last edited:

No offense, 10.

That's a generalization there buddy.
Most of the strippers I've known have only had a drug problem.

:mrgreen:

lol go figure i went last night and told her i was interested in her. And she then said, "for 3,500 UAH you can have me for four hours and we can do whatever you like. Oral, vaginal, all positions, kissing, touching." **** me was that the best night in my life:2razz:

I love Kiev. But then I ended up depressed because we talked about why she was doing this. And that is just depressing the things she told me. We were also watching a music channel on tv. She recognized one of the songs playing and then she said, "stop you see those guys on tv. I have had sex with all of them." Me: "Did you charge them?" Her: "of course."

Last edited:
true dat. my property book clerk was dating a stripper. while we were deployed he let he move into his house. she promptly cheated on him with one of his friends and stole his furniture and motorcycle.

:D we had a guy marry one. the guy spent the whole deployment wondering what was wrong with his bank; all his money kept dissapearing. then no s--t the guy is getting off the bus from Iraq, she meets him in the parking lot, throws his stuff on the pavement, and then hits him with his own car.

:lol:

twice

:lamo

ah, the stupid things we do :)

And people who have done this for any period of time tend to be touched by it, no matter how stable and mentally healthy they are.

in what ways? (okay, besides the obvious stupid pun - obligatory rimshot - but seriously)

"for 3,500 UAH you can have me for four hours and we can do whatever you like. Oral, vaginal, all positions, kissing, touching."

That's 3 hours and 55 minutes of useless dead-time.

I'm efficient.

Back
Top Bottom