• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I hate strippers

Lap dance? Next time, spend a few Uncle Sam's and rent her for the whole friggin night.

Yeah a lap dance costs 400 UAH about 60 $ for 10 minutes. It isn't cheap because it is considered the best strip club in Kyev. Also for the one who said something about a pole it wasnt that. It was the way she humped me and just the touching her that i did. I felt her buttocks and basically her whole body except for breasts or ***** or anus. But I was close to feeling it. I could feel near it but not exactly touch it.

What is your experience I am curious if you are willing to share?

Well, I didn't exactly DATE the stripper...just sort of had a fling with him. The expectation that you are going to throw money at them doesn't end when they get off the stage.

You're talking about a person who believes, whole-heartedly, that the simple act of removing their clothes is enough to warrant a payday. It's just not worth it.

Well, I didn't exactly DATE the stripper...just sort of had a fling with him. The expectation that you are going to throw money at them doesn't end when they get off the stage.

You're talking about a person who believes, whole-heartedly, that the simple act of removing their clothes is enough to warrant a payday. It's just not worth it.
You're a guy though. Male strippers are different than female strippers....I don't know. I go on Sunday again and try to get her number or something. She is really hot and I mean really hot. But appeared to be nice like I can tell when a person is genuine nice and not nice so yeah.

You're a guy though. Male strippers are different than female strippers....I don't know. I go on Sunday again and try to get her number or something. She is really hot and I mean really hot. But appeared to be nice like I can tell when a person is genuine nice and not nice so yeah.

Gray...strippers get paid to be nice. Srsly...you never trust a stripper when he/she is working.

Gray...strippers get paid to be nice. Srsly...you never trust a stripper when he/she is working.

but i know that. i mean i feel a good prescence in her.

Herpes ring any bells?

but if you wash your hands afterwards you will be ok. Sheez it isn't like you can catch herpes from a toilet seat. Its hard to transmit a STD because it mostly involves SEX to transmit the disease!

but if you wash your hands afterwards you will be ok. Sheez it isn't like you can catch herpes from a toilet seat. Its hard to transmit a STD because it mostly involves SEX to transmit the disease!
If you say so. But don't come crying to us when you get a Ukrainian keepsake.

Strippers are like a broken Pepsi machine. You put a dollar in, and get nothing in return. At least the Pepsi machine might give you your money back.

It's not unheard of for a stripper to date a customer, if he's young and hot.
That said, it's not particularly common, either. A lot of strippers just won't.
They're already in a relationship, or they're gay, or they think customers are scumbags.

Grey_Fox, be aware that she probably makes many times more money than you do, and that you could never afford to support her in the style she currently supports herself.
She will not stop stripping because of you, even if you entered into an exclusive relationship with her.
It sounds like you might be the jealous type, and i don't know that you could handle being in love with someone who does that for a living.
It takes an open-minded guy, and from what I've read, you don't strike me as such.
But whatever, good luck. Giving her your number won't hurt; at worst, she just won't call you.
If she doesn't, don't bother her anymore.

If you really want to take a stripper home you just have to tell her how hot she is and fawn all over her. They love that **** because every other guy in the place is so cool calm and collected with loads of self-esteem that they find helpless, pathetic, and desperate men to be cute and endearing.

It's not unheard of for a stripper to date a customer, if he's young and hot.
That said, it's not particularly common, either. A lot of strippers just won't.
They're already in a relationship, or they're gay, or they think customers are scumbags.

Grey_Fox, be aware that she probably makes many times more money than you do, and that you could never afford to support her in the style she currently supports herself.
She will not stop stripping because of you, even if you entered into an exclusive relationship with her.
It sounds like you might be the jealous type, and i don't know that you could handle being in love with someone who does that for a living.
It takes an open-minded guy, and from what I've read, you don't strike me as such.
But whatever, good luck. Giving her your number won't hurt; at worst, she just won't call you.
If she doesn't, don't bother her anymore.

Now there's a great answer.

I don't know why guys don't get it: stripping is a job. Pay is awesome. Tax-free (well, pretty much). They're moms, they have boyfriends, they're in college. And many of them have got their heads together a hell of a lot better than the rest of us when it comes to relationships and sex. The personality you meet at a strip club isn't the real gal. She's "on." She's working. Don't ruin the mystique by thinking you'll have a serious relationship with a stripper. Just go to the ATM, go the club and have a blast.

Alright I know I said I would not go. But tonight I have to go to bars & clubs. Enjoy the nightlife, etc. Part of my plan is that I will eventually head to the same strip club and see what is there. I know I said I would never return but I am. And perhaps if she is available I will make little convo with her.

WOW! Exactly 12 hours since the last response that was not intentional.

You don't have to be with a stripper to get to see a woman naked. Normal guys see naked women all the time.

My first sight of a naked woman was nearly 56 years ago.

I just thank my lucky stars that I have blotted it from my memory.

I am in Kyev right now and I went to a strip club last night and received a private dance from this beautiful stripper. There was a lot of touching involved and I realized when it was over that I was in love with her. And I became jealous when she went to a table that was full of business men because they called her over. I don't ever plan on going to a strip club anymore it is too much teasing. I got to feel her all over and see her completely naked. Ah, why is life so unfair.

I also cried for several hours afterwards.

I know exactly why this is so.
I'll explain it to you.
Be ready, it's very painful.

These women - so beautiful and luscious and 'in your hand' as they are to you. They are just using you for your money.

Yep - those gorgeous long legged vixens are just doing it because you pay them, they're paid by the club - they earn more money in one hour of working than you could dare dream of obtaining in your occupational hazard of choice.

If you want her to frequent you you'll have to pony up the dough.

You'll, likely, be used like this more and more in your life - by less attractive and far more clothed women, too.
So feel good that, when being juiced for your money from a female, in this case, at least she's sexy and nekked.

Nothing is as lowly and depressing like being juiced for your money by an ugly, fat cow of a bitch who will hold this against you in your relationship future.

That being said - I love strippers.
They made up the majority of my client base when I was crafting maille clothing and dancewear as a business. They had the money, they had the need and purpose, and loved all my designs - anything that jingled and jangled and didn't cover much.

So that means I also deeply appreciate men like you who frequent ladies like that and thus put food on my table 2nd hand.

Last edited:
I know exactly why this is so.
I'll explain it to you.
Be ready, it's very painful.

These women - so beautiful and luscious and 'in your hand' as they are to you. They are just using you for your money.

Yep - those gorgeous long legged vixens are just doing it because you pay them, they're paid by the club - they earn more money in one hour of working than you could dare dream of obtaining in your occupational hazard of choice.

If you want her to frequent you you'll have to pony up the dough.

You'll, likely, be used like this more and more in your life - by less attractive and far more clothed women, too.
So feel good that, when being juiced for your money from a female, in this case, at least she's sexy and nekked.

Nothing is as lowly and depressing like being juiced for your money by an ugly, fat cow of a bitch who will hold this against you in your relationship future.

That being said - I love strippers.
They made up the majority of my client base when I was crafting maille clothing and dancewear as a business. They had the money, they had the need and purpose, and loved all my designs - anything that jingled and jangled and didn't cover much.

So that means I also deeply appreciate men like you who frequent ladies like that and thus put food on my table 2nd hand.

Angry much? lol.

He's projecting.

Projecting what? You really look at the world in white and black. I would have expected better from someone so old as some of the posters in this thread.

Projecting what? You really look at the world in white and black.

Projecting anger. Because you, personally, are angry. Which in turn is making it appear to you that others are angry, even though they are evincing no anger whatsoever.

I would have expected better from someone so old as some of the posters in this thread.

Emotionally and psychologically, I'm at least ten years younger than my chronological age.

Back
Top Bottom