• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I had a dream

I had a dream that white boys grew up without fathers. They lacked dicipline and a moral compass. Many join gangs or lead a life of crime. They kill each other and treat women like bitches and hoes. Then I woke up and realized that this was not a dream its everyday reality for many young white men. George Wallace is rolling over in his grave and the race merchants perpetuate the problem by blaming it on the black man instead of looking within to help solve the problems in their communities.

:lamo

I don't know why is that funny!?!....It shouldn't be but it is....

Like seeing men get kicked in the groin funny but when women get kicked in the groin...not funny!

Diving Mullah

I think I will let black people use the word nigger if they so wish. Since the word was never harmful to me or my fellow white boys I will refrain from using it. I can call my wife sweetheart, don't want anyone else doing it.

They can use it if they wish, not my problem, and I'm not the one who looks like an idiot when they do.

Back
Top Bottom