• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I guess the next chapter

Donc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
In this sad saga will be the civil case where the threshold is a bit less.HELLO OJ.:2wave:

There will be no civil case.

There will be no civil case.

Sharpton was already talking about it. He was also talking about getting the DoJ to start up their civil rights case again.

Sharpton was already talking about it. He was also talking about getting the DoJ to start up their civil rights case again.

Sharpton is talking about a federal civil rights case.

There will be no civil case in FL due to FL law.

Big difference.

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

Your post is senseless - are you saying that the bolded line is what they put on the front page of New York Times?

In this sad saga will be the civil case where the threshold is a bit less.HELLO OJ.:2wave:

Oops, had you been actually paying attention to fact, you'd know the FBI already completed an intensive investigation into civil rights in this case. None found. :cone::cone:

However, what is interesting is the possibility George Zimmerman can purse a malicious prosecution case against the state of Florida.

Your post is senseless - are you saying that the bolded line is what they put on the front page of New York Times?

WHAT COULD BE MORE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAN MY STATEMENT THAT IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NYT ??? LET ME STATE, AGAIN, MY STATEMENT:

"The turd-like newspaper New York Times...................had this on their Front Page:
A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!"

DO YOU HAVE A READING DISABILITY ?????

IF you do, you have a problem because EVEN the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds, known for their perception which is below that of a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy, would be able to figure out that what I posted clearly indicated that it was from the NYT's FRONT PAGE !!!

Oops, had you been actually paying attention to fact, you'd know the FBI already completed an intensive investigation into civil rights in this case. None found. :cone::cone:

However, what is interesting is the possibility George Zimmerman can purse a malicious prosecution case against the state of Florida.

OOPs:2wave: had you been paying attention....YOU might have noticed that I said civil CASE(Civil lawsuit) not civil RIGHTS case. But then again you might not know the difference.SAD.:(

WHAT COULD BE MORE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAN MY STATEMENT THAT IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NYT ??? LET ME STATE, AGAIN, MY STATEMENT:

"The turd-like newspaper New York Times...................had this on their Front Page:
A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!"

DO YOU HAVE A READING DISABILITY ?????

IF you do, you have a problem because EVEN the Black Racist Enabling DEM Lib/Gay turds, known for their perception which is below that of a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy, would be able to figure out that what I posted clearly indicated that it was from the NYT's FRONT PAGE !!!

What ****en sewer did we dredge your sorry ass out from?

Never can tell with civil courts, but it will be hard to LEGITIMATELY win a civil suit against Zimmerman. Unlike the OJ case, the actions of Zimmerman are not in question> We KNOW he carried a weapon, pulled a weapon in what he claims was self defense and fired. A jury has now acquited him of both Murder and Manslaughter. There is no 'wrongful death' component. The DOJ and FBI completed investigative findings that state there is no evidence of a racial component. In short...the civil trial would be a Pistorius.

Never can tell with civil courts, but it will be hard to LEGITIMATELY win a civil suit against Zimmerman. Unlike the OJ case, the actions of Zimmerman are not in question> We KNOW he carried a weapon, pulled a weapon in what he claims was self defense and fired. A jury has now acquited him of both Murder and Manslaughter. There is no 'wrongful death' component. The DOJ and FBI completed investigative findings that state there is no evidence of a racial component. In short...the civil trial would be a Pistorius.

I think if we're honest with ourselves, Americans have proven to be lousy jurors..................................

I think if we're honest with ourselves, Americans have proven to be lousy jurors..................................
based on what?

The OJ Simpson trial.......................
Meh. The jury kinda did its job in the OJ trial. There were SO MANY screwed up parts to the trial. The jury is not supposed to fix what the prosecution blew. The glove thing...fiasco. The chain of evidence...ridiculous. Fuhrman...not credible. Take away those components and you have elements of circumstance, but you dont have a rock solid case against him.

Meh. The jury kinda did its job in the OJ trial. There were SO MANY screwed up parts to the trial. The jury is not supposed to fix what the prosecution blew. The glove thing...fiasco. The chain of evidence...ridiculous. Fuhrman...not credible. Take away those components and you have elements of circumstance, but you dont have a rock solid case against him.

Like I said: Americans make lousy jurors...............................

Like I said: Americans make lousy jurors...............................
You said it...twice...and then fail to acknowledge that the jury did their job and the 'lousy' role is better assigned to the prosecutors, police, etc.

You said it...twice...and then fail to acknowledge that the jury did their job and the 'lousy' role is better assigned to the prosecutors, police, etc.

I think the prosecutors threw the case on purpose in the Z case.

I said it twice because you are the proof of my point: Americans make lousy jurors..................

I said it twice because you are the proof of my point: Americans make lousy jurors..................
You say it three times now while ignoring the facts. Maybe you make a lousy judge of who is a 'lousy' juror.

You say it three times now while ignoring the facts. Maybe you make a lousy judge of who is a 'lousy' juror.
Or maybe you can just eat me.......just saying....................

There will no no civil case.

See if TM family loses, then they have to lose all that money they made from the TM marketing.............and pay Zimmermans legal costs.............

The civil trial woul dhave to go through the first phase where the judge decides if there is a case, I think, where here there is not.

I am sure they will just get Zimmerman to spend more money on lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom