• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I guess Canada should not support US military ventures in the future

???

Didn't you read the quote I gave from the article? That is my proof.

Anyway, of course you won't spend any time supporting your position. Because you can't.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Oh no, not another of your dismissals, however, will I go on?

Your argument is he might have been taken out of context because that article I posted did not repeat the entire Narravo interview and then said I should find that interview, but you are making the claim he is being taken out of context, the burden of proof says you have to find that interview, not me.

Last edited:
Why does Canada have to? Seriously, if you guys are talking up nationalism so much, maybe Canada should do what is best for Canada and not support the US' next military venture? Why is this in the best interests of Canada?

If you don't understand that what goes on in other parts of the world affect everyone then there is no use continuing.

If you don't understand that what goes on in other parts of the world affect everyone then there is no use continuing.

I question whether these forever wars in the Middle East are for a greater good at this point, how many people have died for them and they are still going on 20 years later.

I question whether these forever wars in the Middle East are for a greater good at this point, how many people have died for them and they are still going on 20 years later.

Just like slavery. When do you stop fighting for peoples rights. You never stop. The way these sick people over there treat women and people who do not follow their beliefs is every bit as terrible as slavery. Slavery still exist in some countries. You keep fighting until you solve the problem.

Just like slavery. When do you stop fighting for peoples rights. You never stop. The way these sick people over there treat women and people who do not follow their beliefs is every bit as terrible as slavery. Slavery still exist in some countries. You keep fighting until you solve the problem.

Except I do not want endless blood and treasure to go into these wars, its been almost 20 years, Afghanistan is still a mess and after a while this is just the sunken cost fallacy.

Except I do not want endless blood and treasure to go into these wars, its been almost 20 years, Afghanistan is still a mess and after a while this is just the sunken cost fallacy.

The battle for freedom never ends. The day you stop fighting for it is the day you start to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom