• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I found a video of "Donald Trump Jr"this kid makes over $2,000 off virtual gold daily

Do you think it's ok for virtual gold to go untaxed

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• couldn't care less

• Id give the kid an apple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1percent

I was enjoying a nice walk this morning, came to a bench pulled out my phone and came across a video of a kid probably in his late teen early 20's making well over $2,000 of untaxed money a day online, and probably spends it on prostitutes, Mtn Dew, and untaxed weed...

Re: I found a video of "Donald Trump Jr"this kid makes over $2,000 off virtual gold d

Given that this is the persons first post here, is this not a cheap advertising gimmick designed to get them business?

Re: I found a video of "Donald Trump Jr"this kid makes over $2,000 off virtual gold d

Given that this is the persons first post here, is this not a cheap advertising gimmick designed to get them business?

lol

... And then he hurriedly searched for a political debate forum and joined up so he could discuss this very thing! Priorities in order - check. lol

LOL. Runescape...

havent watched the video and never will but I am willing to go out on a limb and say Haymarket hit the nail on the head

And yet here we all are, ensuring that the thread and video keep getting more views. Reply Addiction is a terrible, terrible thing :(

And yet here we all are, ensuring that the thread and video keep getting more views. Reply Addiction is a terrible, terrible thing :(

Wont ever watch the video, as to replying to the thread I'm pretty sure the OP will never post or be seen again so whats the harm?

Maybe I should quit my job and do this then... hmmm.... prostitutes, mtn dew and weed you say eh? My wife won't like it, but she'll come around eventually.

In 2014 the IRS ruled that virtual currencies, such as Bitcoin (and virtual gold), are to be treated as property and will be taxed accordingly.

Moderator's Warning:
Spam. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom