• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I find it amusing that the right fears 'mob rule'.

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
All we have on both sides, are mobs.

Because of the 5000 character limit, I can't explain this in the detail that I want to.

However, my alter ego, Patricio Da Silva (still me), I posted about in on PF, where they
have a 16k character limit.

If you want to rebut any part of it, just cut and paste in quotes, here, and rebut. Or just comment.

Sorry about that, but this is an issue I have with DP.

Because of the 5000 character limit, I can't explain this in the detail that I want to.

However, my alter ego, Patricio Da Silva (still me), I posted about in on PF, where they

If you want to rebut any part of it, just cut and paste in quotes, here, and rebut. Or just comment.

The Right's whining about mob rule is the height of projection. Tyranny of the majority or minority, it doesn't matter to them as long as they get permanent power over the rest of us.

Ooof... I saw a whole lot of names there that I do not miss seeing here.

The Right's whining about mob rule is the height of projection. Tyranny of the majority or minority, it doesn't matter to them as long as they get permanent power over the rest of us.

It is precious to see people who make a big show of saying "**** your feelings" to anyone who will listen turn around to complain about "mob rule."

Everyone fears mob rule when it’s not their mob in charge

never mind we had it for 4 years!!! LOL!!

You didn't mention that possibly all those who participated in the drafting of the U.S. Constitution were sons
of slave owners. They did not include the word in the text of the constitution.

Originalists are a mob controlling one of three contemporary branches of government.

Can't we just say "Republicans are all racist idiots that seek to overthrow the nation" and keep it at that? Why do we need analysis to prove something that all of you already know?

Back
Top Bottom