• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I find it absolutely amazing

Yeah? How many buildings burned?

I know of three in la mesa CA.

All on one night

But it was two banks and an architecture firm in a former bank.

So it's hard to guess which "faction" may have done it.

I know of three in la mesa CA.

All on one night

But it was two banks and an architecture firm in a former bank.

So it's hard to guess which "faction" may have done it.

But you support the protests....right?

I am a person that grew up on a farm, I started working at 7 years old on chores, and continued to work all my life until I retired at 70. I guess that is the reason I find it amazing that the streets are always filled with protesters whining about something. Why are the not at work? Where I live, there are signs out all over that businesses want workers.

Umm... There is pandemic and many businesses are closed? Unemployment is at a record high?

Doesn't matter how many. One is too many if in fact it is a peaceful protest. Just ask the owner/business that was burned.

Should protest be banned?

But you support the protests.....right?

I support a person peacefully protesting.

People who say they protesting, but doing so at night in the middle of the rioting, are not peaceful protesters and they belong in jail with the rest of the animals and thugs.

LMAO.... So what in your opinion, is an acceptable number of building that can be burned?

More importantly how important do you think the right to peacefully assemble is in America? Should we repeal the 1st amendment to save a few buildings or should we try to adress the grievances of the protesters instead of calling them all anarchists?

People who say they protesting, but doing so at night in the middle of the rioting, are not peaceful protesters and they belong in jail with the rest of the animals and thugs.

Great. So you support the kneeling football players!

Quoting Thomas Jefferson is no longer in fashion... He's a former slave owner, remember?

If it bothers you that I quote Thomas Jefferson then we can just agree that standing up to would be tyrants from time to time in defense of our rights and freedoms is a very American thing to do, right?

So... You didn't learn anything about the American Revolution when you were in school, eh? Good to know.

Are you calling what's taking place a revolution?

If so, then I back America and our police, and I hope those idiots are squashed like bugs.

If the democrats come to take away your guns, will holding hands and singing kumbaya get them back for you?

Or what "peaceful" protests will change a gun grabbers mind after the laws havebeen passed because they laughed at people holding signs in a park?

I am a person that grew up on a farm, I started working at 7 years old on chores, and continued to work all my life until I retired at 70. I guess that is the reason I find it amazing that the streets are always filled with protesters whining about something. Why are the not at work? Where I live, there are signs out all over that businesses want workers.

People have the luxury of sponging off someone or something. Thats why the want free this and free that.

If it bothers you that I quote Thomas Jefferson then we can just agree that standing up to would be tyrants from time to time in defense of our rights and freedoms is a very American thing to do, right?

I doesn't bother me at all... I'm not one of those who supports taking down statues of him, or wants his face removed from Mt. Rushmore.

Are you calling what's taking place a revolution?

If so, then I back America and our police, and I hope those idiots are squashed like bugs.

Until those police come for you... but you're safe. You're not "one of them" after all.

Until you are. Then peaceful protesting will surely get you unsquashed.

Should protest be banned?

Of course not. Peaceful protests should be allowed. It is protected by our laws. What part of "if in fact it is a peaceful protest." confused you.

Do you support rioting? Should rioting be banned?

Because they are LARPing losers who will forever be a burden to their parents and society.

If the democrats come to take away your guns, will holding hands and singing kumbaya get them back for you?

Or what "peaceful" protests will change a gun grabbers mind after the laws havebeen passed because they laughed at people holding signs in a park?

Ask any sheriff ... “There ain’t enough Kevlar in America to pull that off”.

More importantly how important do you think the right to peacefully assemble is in America? Should we repeal the 1st amendment to save a few buildings or should we try to adress the grievances of the protesters instead of calling them all anarchists?

The first amendment doesn't guarantee the right to destroy public property, the right to use violence to attack innocent people, or the right to destroy businesses and steal their property.

Of course not. Peaceful protests should be allowed. It is protected by our laws. What part of "if in fact it is a peaceful protest." confused you.

Do you support rioting? Should rioting be banned?

Rioting is banned

So you support the kneeling football players!

But you support the protests....right?

I am fully aware that liberal protests have had an anarchists on vacation problem for a long time. And that professional criminals have had fewer opportunities to crime and have obviously taken advantage of the protests to get their crime on.

And further we have the term "agents provocateur" because it is easy to provoke human beings into acting out and people have been sent to do just that to make a movement look bad many times.

But yes. I do support the protests.

The first amendment doesn't guarantee the right to destroy public property, the right to use violence to attack innocent people, or the right to destroy businesses and steal their property.

So you want to abolish the 1st amendment then? Just say that. We can never guarantee that some shady individuals will not take advantage of a peaceful protest to do their dirty work. That has always been the case.

So you support the kneeling football players!

Do I support them doing it... Hell no... It's disrespectful to the nation and those who have fought to protect it.

Just because they have the right to do it, doesn't mean everyone has to like it.

Do I support them doing it... Hell no... It's disrespectful to the nation and those who have fought to protect it.

Just because they have the right to do it, doesn't mean everyone has to like it.

Then dont act like the problem is VIOLENT protest.

The problem for you is just PROTEST

Back
Top Bottom