• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake News To

Re: "I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake New

If you don't have a problem with child support then why are you arguing about child support? ...that is not possible... You missed Hilary telling lots of lies back in the day...

Who is 'arguing' about child support???? I asked if Hillary was pushing harsher regulations for dads, it is the issue that trips your trigger....

I know it is difficult to knock you out of troll mode but a story about a dad having to pay for a child he didn't want and a judge forcing him to provide support sure seems to do so....

I thought this thread was about someone using GoFundMe to get rich promising to help pay for the wall, more like the couple and homeless vet using GoFundMe to fleece people.

If it's politicians telling lies then you should start another thread.... suggested title- Can Any Politician Top tRump's Lies in Outlandishness and Frequency

It should be interesting... :peace

Re: "I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake New

Who is 'arguing' about child support????

You are... see:

I asked if Hillary was pushing harsher regulations for dads ...

I can't always be here to hold you hand like this...

==========================

I know it is difficult to knock you out of troll mode but a story about a dad having to pay for a child he didn't want and a judge forcing him to provide support sure seems to do so....

You are an interesting study... were you given everything but still despise your parents or were you neglected and project your hatred of your parents onto others?

You are... see: I can't always be here to hold you hand like this... You are an interesting study... were you given everything but still despise your parents or were you neglected and project your hatred of your parents onto others?

Laughing, making a statement isn't arguing, to be fair you are coming much closer to arguing this... you won't let it go...but that's typical for you...

You're not very interesting...typical limp lizard deflection away from being rebuffed in your lame attempt to drag Hillary into this... :roll:

(and your tepid troll about my parents is beneath even you- not very far, but I grade trolls on a curve) :peace

(and your tepid troll about my parents is beneath even you- not very far, but I grade trolls on a curve) :peace

I was simply wondering why a guy would continue to lie about a parent not wanting his children, then it hit me...you must feel that you were not wanted and are lashing out.

You're not very interesting...typical limp lizard deflection away from being rebuffed in your lame attempt to drag Hillary into this...

I was trying to bring balance to an unbalanced argument...

Wasn’t there a contentious thread begun when this fund was first reported?

Many were skeptical and many were “all in......”

I was skeptical from day one, the rubes however blindly walked into the scam, like they always do....

I was skeptical from day one, the rubes however blindly walked into the scam, like they always do....

Money is still coming in, although not at the early rate. Did you note the disclaimer that stated the funds would be refunded if the goal wasn’t reached? It was removed a short time later.......can you imagine the work involved in refunding different amounts to over 330K donors?

Money is still coming in, although not at the early rate. Did you note the disclaimer that stated the funds would be refunded if the goal wasn’t reached? It was removed a short time later.......can you imagine the work involved in refunding different amounts to over 330K donors?

Yeah, they love their scam artists...

I was simply wondering why a guy would continue to lie about a parent not wanting his children, then it hit me...you must feel that you were not wanted and are lashing out. I was trying to bring balance to an unbalanced argument...

Ahhh no you were not, you're a typical troll... the fact is many was the time you lamented a man who didn't want kids, not being allowed to skip out on child support if the woman wanted to keep the child, even if it was a one night stand.... You made this argument way before 'wondering' about me.... :roll:

Your rather truncated reference to Hillary had me wonder if she had pushed a bill to further restrict a father's rights as nothing fails to rankle your hackles like a good lament about fathers and the courts.... :)

No you was trying deflective whataboutism in the discussion on fraud on a GoFundMe site... :peace

Ahhh no you were not, you're a typical troll... the fact is many was the time you lamented a man who didn't want kids, not being allowed to skip out on child support if the woman wanted to keep the child, even if it was a one night stand.... You made this argument way before 'wondering' about me.... :roll:

Your rather truncated reference to Hillary had me wonder if she had pushed a bill to further restrict a father's rights as nothing fails to rankle your hackles like a good lament about fathers and the courts.... :)

No you was trying deflective whataboutism in the discussion on fraud on a GoFundMe site... :peace

Wrong. I wondered this about many of you guys...

So am I lamenting or Trolling? Make up your mind.

Pity Trump will not get a book deal.
He doesn't need one.
I believe Donald Trump will be the first president to leave office poorer than when he started...
Highly unlikely, but he was wealthy before anyway. Other Presidents use the office to enrich themselves, like the Obamas, unlike Trump.

That thing is gonna end up with someone in jail. It's not right scamming idiots. It does seem to be the new "thing to do" though.

Still think the same.

He doesn't need one.
Highly unlikely, but he was wealthy before anyway. Other Presidents use the office to enrich themselves, like the Obamas, unlike Trump.

Other president's enriched themselves in office because they have something to say that people wish to hear. They are uniquely positioned as informed eye-witnesses of world history. Trump, OTH, entered office quite ignorant and inarticulate, likely exiting the same way.

As to the myth that Trump is wealthy, well, yes. It appears he entered the White House with that being true. However, it appears that much of his wealth is based on money laundering, which will likely dry up when Mueller reveals it all sometime this year (yes, that is conjecture, but not without foundation).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...streams-seem-to-be-slowing-down/#671ed8f52528

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/16/beginning-end-trump-real-estate-empire

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/21/trump-organization-financial-filings/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.676f154915b3

Trump is a has been that seems to be at the stage of beginning to realize it, hence is unpresidential behavior continues to accelerate.

https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump-is-laundering-russian-money-heres-how-it-works/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/nyregion/trump-tower-natalya-veselnitskaya-indictment.html

Last edited:

Guess he's is shutting it down, and going to build the Wall himself.....
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...er-wall-donations_us_5c38eea3e4b0e0baf53d4a87

Bet he won’t find any Caucasian brick masons.............

They will be shocked by how much the construction industry relies on immigrant labor, that's for sure....

Guess he's is shutting it down, and going to build the Wall himself.....
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...er-wall-donations_us_5c38eea3e4b0e0baf53d4a87

Seems so. From Business Wire:

WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heartened by the overwhelming support of fellow Americans who have donated over $20 million to the viral GoFundMe campaign “We the People Will Fund the Wall,” war hero and triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage announced the launch of a 501(c)4 called “We Build the Wall, Inc.” which will fund the private construction of a wall along the United States’ Southern Border. https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...o-Triple-Amputee-Veteran-“Fund-Wall”-GoFundMe

The board of directors is listed at the link. Interesting.

WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heartened by the overwhelming support of fellow Americans who have donated over $20 million to the viral GoFundMe campaign “We the People Will Fund the Wall,” war hero and triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage announced the launch of a 501(c)4 called “We Build the Wall, Inc.” which will fund the private construction of a wall along the United States’ Southern Border. https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...o-Triple-Amputee-Veteran-“Fund-Wall”-GoFundMe

I think it's just a scam to keep the money. How can they possibly build anything as a private citizen on Federal, State, Private and Tribal lands across the border. I think $20 mil would not get them past the planning stages.

How does private funding work on a Federal project. How far does 20 million go as far as acquisition of land, contracts, surveys etc?

Within a day or so after he set up that GoFundMe page to help build a Wall it was reported that because of the laws, none of the money can go to the wall. Yet people kept giving. He's a conman and he's going to keep most if not all of that money.

I'd like to feel sorry for the people who gave, but I can't. Reminds me of the people who give their hard earned money to a Televangelist who wears $15,000 Italian suits and lives in a $10 mil mansion.. Hard to feel sorry for people that gullible.

Sometimes I think people want to be conned, Trump's making fools of and conning millions too, but they don't care.

Like giving money to Joel Osteen or Creflo Dollar. How perfect is that last name. People are idiots.

Like giving money to Joel Osteen or Creflo Dollar. How perfect is that last name. People are idiots.

Creflo is jetting in style.......nearer my God to thee......

He's probably shutting it down because of the bad publicity he's been receiving the past few days.

People,including him KNEW this money would never go to the specific use of 'building a wall'..

Yet the rubes kept giving it to him anyways......serves them right....

If money is donated to fund a project, the wall in this case, it's Congress' duty to spend the money on that project.

I'm pretty sure it goes to pay down debt. Quite a bit of that no matter which party is in power.

Playing dumb isn't going to work.

This has to be the most ironic post in the history of this site.

They will be shocked by how much the construction industry relies on immigrant labor, that's for sure....

The can build the wall from the Mexican side....

Back
Top Bottom