• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake News To

Re: "I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake New

Geezus. The man is a con artist.

A year later, he used GoFundMe to collect $16,246 for a veteran mentorship program. The campaign closed in February 2015, and the funds went directly to Kolfage, Bobby Whithorne, a GoFundMe spokesperson, confirmed to BuzzFeed News.

All that he needs to do is show where that money went to....but from the article it looks bad.

Re: "I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake New

Geez, start looking into some of the people and other things referenced in that article and you quickly find yourself down in a rabbit hole, far from any air, sunlight or sanity.

I'm glad I don't do FB.

So...let me get this right, eh?

Buzzfeed, a site that depends on ad revenue to survive, runs a dishonest hit piece on Trump...citing unverified information from a dossier that someone...who was ultimately paid by the Hillary campaign...provided them. But now, Buzzfeed is running a hit piece about another person doing essentially the same thing they do.

Sounds like a kettle/pot thing to me.

I'm thinking Buzzfeed is taking advantage of their readers so they can make a pile of money in ad revenue. If you are a reader of Buzzfeed, this should really make you stop and examine your lives.

Wait what

So...let me get this right, eh?

Buzzfeed, a site that depends on ad revenue to survive, runs a dishonest hit piece on Trump...citing unverified information from a dossier that someone...who was ultimately paid by the Hillary campaign...provided them. But now, Buzzfeed is running a hit piece about another person doing essentially the same thing they do.

Sounds like a kettle/pot thing to me.

I'm thinking Buzzfeed is taking advantage of their readers so they can make a pile of money in ad revenue. If you are a reader of Buzzfeed, this should really make you stop and examine your lives.

How much money did you gift that guy???:lol::lamo

I am not for higher taxes just allocating our taxes better. I'd rather have millions of kids fed and better educated than another couple billion to be lost in Iraq but that's just my bleeding heart talking.

I don't support the wall so I wouldn't voluntarily donate my own money. You do support the wall but refuse to answer if you have donated any of your own money or the reasons you wouldn't if you didn't. I won't force you to answer and could never know one way or another anyway but it's kind of telling how you did answer when asked.

The thread isn't about me. No matter how much you want it to be.

The thread isn't about me. No matter how much you want it to be.

:lol: Okay. Asking you a simple yes or no question is making is all about you.

Just was curious for those who support the wall if they would donate to this.

Several people on here admitted they gladly donated.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Once the realization sinks in to ap and others on this site that they gave money to a conman many of them will probably be testy for the next few days.

Within a day or so after he set up that GoFundMe page to help build a Wall it was reported that because of the laws, none of the money can go to the wall. Yet people kept giving. He's a conman and he's going to keep most if not all of that money.

I'd like to feel sorry for the people who gave, but I can't. Reminds me of the people who give their hard earned money to a Televangelist who wears $15,000 Italian suits and lives in a $10 mil mansion.. Hard to feel sorry for people that gullible.

Sometimes I think people want to be conned, Trump's making fools of and conning millions too, but they don't care.

I asked people here if they gave, no one wanted to admit it. :lamo

Once the realization sinks in to ap and others on this site that they gave money to a conman many of them will probably be testy for the next few days.

I don't blame them but I also don't feel sorry for them, really what did they expect - a wall? :lamo

I asked before and made a different thread. The answers were hilarious. :lamo

Within a day or so after he set up that GoFundMe page to help build a Wall it was reported that because of the laws, none of the money can go to the wall. Yet people kept giving. He's a conman and he's going to keep most if not all of that money.

I'd like to feel sorry for the people who gave, but I can't. Reminds me of the people who give their hard earned money to a Televangelist who wears $15,000 Italian suits and lives in a $10 mil mansion.. Hard to feel sorry for people that gullible.

Sometimes I think people want to be conned, Trump's making fools of and conning millions too, but they don't care.

Yeah. All the people donating to that page are idiots.

I don't blame them but I also don't feel sorry for them, really what did they expect - a wall? :lamo

Yeah, and add in the fact it was almost immediately reported that the money can't be specifically allocated to a wall.. And they still got conned.

So the rant is:

1. Only leftwing blogs can use sensational exaggerated headlines for attention,

2. only leftwing blogs should get click income and

2. he is evil because as a disabled vet he should be on an street corner holding a sign with his one hand reading "Disable Vet - Please help" as a street beggar.

What next? A rant of "he was blown up. Why isn't he dead?!"

So the rant is:

1. Only leftwing blogs can use sensational exaggerated headlines for attention,

2. only leftwing blogs should get click income and

2. he is evil because as a disabled vet he should be on an street corner holding a sign with his one hand reading "Disable Vet - Please help" as a street beggar.

What next? A rant of "he was blown up. Why isn't he dead?!"

I’m thinking you are in for at least $100. There was a note on the GoFundMe page early, stating that if the goal wasn’t reached there would be refunds. That disclaimer disappeared a few days later..........shoulda been Go****Me.......

Kolfage's victims won't mind.

I wonder also how many of them donate to televangelists.

I wonder also how many of them donate to televangelists.

Compared to this tv preacher, the GFM wall fund is small potatoes. Doesn’t say how long before the good Rev was flying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-54-million-private-jet-its-his-fourth-plane/

Dam! Looking for Creflo, I found another.........

https://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/creflo-dollars-ministry-says-he-will-get-his-65-mi/nmTpk/

This guy is not on your side, he's taking advantage of you, just like Trump is... They see how easily manipulated you are, and they jump on it. This should really make you stop and examine your lives.

Just like Hilary too... what is your solution?

Just like Hilary too... what is your solution?

What is Hillary doing? Pushing to cut Dads out of ALL court representation at child support hearings? Seems to be the only issue that rings your bell... :peace

"I Felt Dirty": Former Employees Of The Veteran Crowdfunding Trump's Wall Say He Pushed Fake News To Get Rich

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...trump-wall-brian-kolfage-immigration-facebook

It goes on to describe a network of facebook pages, fake news sites, and real news sites this guy uses to generate clicks from gullible Trump supporters.

This guy is not on your side, he's taking advantage of you, just like Trump is... They see how easily manipulated you are, and they jump on it. This should really make you stop and examine your lives.

Great Country America.

Trump revealed an untapped, lucrative market -- gullible racists. Hard to fault Kolfage from trying to capitalize on it.

Another article questioning this guys integrity...

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...ser-trump-s-border-wall-has-fake-news-n950636

No, that's not how it works. As President, you make sure your cronies do well, then you get a $60 million book deal when you leave office, among other things.

Pity Trump will not get a book deal. He can't write; no real writer wants to listen to his self aggrandizing lies; and very few people care about what he has to say (because it will be substantially be nothing but self aggrandizing lies).

I believe Donald Trump will be the first president to leave office poorer than when he started, largely because the Trump Organization will collapse when the money laundering operation dries up.

The book that will be written: The Wreckage of a Myth, the Rise and Fall of Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:

What is Hillary doing? Pushing to cut Dads out of ALL court representation at child support hearings? Seems to be the only issue that rings your bell... :peace

Yet here I am talking about a different issue while you are the one stuck on a past issue of yours... :lol:

Yet here I am talking about a different issue while you are the one stuck on a past issue of yours...

Not MY issue, I don't have a problem with the way child support laws are set-up... :roll:

It is the one issue to get you out of troll mode and into full blow rant maniac.... ;)

But did I miss Hillary starting a GoFundMe site to collect donations to do finance something federal law prohibits... :peace

Not MY issue, I don't have a problem with the way child support laws are set-up... :roll:

It is the one issue to get you out of troll mode and into full blow rant maniac.... ;)

But did I miss Hillary starting a GoFundMe site to collect donations to do finance something federal law prohibits... :peace

If you don't have a problem with child support then why are you arguing about child support?

...that is not possible...

You missed Hilary telling lots of lies back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom