• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I feel alone

I appreciate everyone here . People I wouldnt know a leaf on the ground to feel as family for years. I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and kind words. I’ve told these people how I’ve felt, how used I felt and they treat me as if I’m just whining, it’s sad how you have to push away these people in your life who you think were friends or lovers. Just lately I take long walks at night and just take in the beauty of the night lights and stars and I think of everything I’ll miss out on and it gives me some will to keep going. I’ve talked to doctors, I’ve been out on meds for anxiety, they help some days but even when taking my normal meds for the stomach cancer I still have this burden and sadness like something missing. But I appreciate everyone here I really do

Keep talking through it and it will pass. We can't control how other people behave, but we can control who we allow inside the perimeter.

Also, sometimes a social group for healing is a good place to land - https://www.meetup.com/

Maybe a church, maybe a support group, maybe group therapy. You can find safe people; they're also looking for safe people.

Find each other.

I appreciate everyone here . People I wouldnt know a leaf on the ground to feel as family for years. I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and kind words. I’ve told these people how I’ve felt, how used I felt and they treat me as if I’m just whining, it’s sad how you have to push away these people in your life who you think were friends or lovers. Just lately I take long walks at night and just take in the beauty of the night lights and stars and I think of everything I’ll miss out on and it gives me some will to keep going. I’ve talked to doctors, I’ve been out on meds for anxiety, they help some days but even when taking my normal meds for the stomach cancer I still have this burden and sadness like something missing. But I appreciate everyone here I really do
Glad to hear you're out walking and taking in the night sky. The beauty of nature can be very healing to mind, body and soul. Time to give yourself some TLC, surround yourself with positivity whenever possible and keep moving forward. (y)

Sometimes a walk is just what we all need to help clear our heads and hearts.

Still thinking of you and happy to see your updates.

Back
Top Bottom