• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Don't Want An Apology From Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I want to hear her say that Israel has a right to exist. Why are the anti-Trump anti-Republican hard hitting MSM giving her a free pass by not asking her this question?

I want to hear her say that Israel has a right to exist. Why are the anti-Trump anti-Republican hard hitting MSM giving her a free pass by not asking her this question?

I thought we were all nationalists now. How come we're discussing Israel?

Is she not free to say what she wants? I disagree with her anti-semitic comments, but this is America, and last I checked even idiots were allowed to voice their opinions.

I think your question rises to rhetorical, in nature, but I understand your point.

Tim-

Has the Right finally ended their obsession with AOC and found another target? Stay tuned!

No rational person does. What she stated wasn't anti-semitic.

Alex Kotch 🔥🚲 on Twitter: "I'm Jewish & a full-time money-in-politics reporter. Everyone knows AIPAC is a very influential pro-Israel lobby that spends money to influence members of Congress.

Not every sentence involving Jewish people & money is anti-Semitic.… https://t.co/tCFMisAKUV"

Red:
Why?
  • Can one not think other than that and concurrently be not anti-Semitic? Why/why not?
It's Israel, not the the US of A and not Jews in the US.

Israel does not have a right to exist... no nation does.

The dogma lives loudly within her, and that's a concern.

Don't worry. AOC will continue to shove her foot into her mouth. She can't help it.

Excellent. Your hatred of one young congresswoman has not ceased. Please continue. :thumbs:

Did she say that Israel didn't have the right to exist?

Is she not free to say what she wants? I disagree with her anti-semitic comments, but this is America, and last I checked even idiots were allowed to voice their opinions.

I totally agree that she is an idiot.

Excellent. Your hatred of one young congresswoman has not ceased. Please continue. :thumbs:

Hatred? Not at all.

That's like saying I hate a child for saying something stupid.

Red:
Why?
  • Can one not think other than that and concurrently be not anti-Semitic? Why/why not?

If the MSM can ask Trump and his administration hard, tough questions then they can ask her. That's the trouble with the MSM, they give the left an almost free pass and blast Trump and the right every chance they get. How long do you think this rep would last if she could not answer the question? She would be voted out by the very people who voted her in. But, we'll never know because the hard hitting MSM only hit the right hard, not the left.

Israel does not have a right to exist... no nation does.

Then people do not have any rights either. But, I'll take your opinion to be that Israel does not have a right to exist.

Has the Right finally ended their obsession with AOC and found another target? Stay tuned!

Don't you want to know the answer to the question? Or, do you want to give her a free pass? If she thinks Israel does not have a right to exist, then that is OK?

Red:
Why?

I want to know the answer to the question. Don't you? Why do the hard hitting MSM only ask the right the hard questions? Why give her a free pass?

Last edited:
How in the world did this woman get elected?

And yet you could say the very same statement regarding Trump and you would have no problem with that but AOC is somehow different.

I totally agree that she is an idiot.

She hit the nail right on the head. We give them billions of dollars for national security, and they use some of that money to give to members of Congress. And money to members of the press.

Have you not been on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom