• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:176] [W:383] I Don't Understand Women Talking in a Coarse Manner. Does NOT Impress!

I think we’ve said all the constructive things thst need to be said . I just wanted to make my point. Let’s let this be the final comment. K?

Hey guys, I just want to point out the distressing trend I observe where some women want to talk coarsely like the men. I don't know, but in my day, it was important for women to be ladylike. Men respected that.
But today, society is telling girls it's OK to talk like streetwalkers. These women might thing it will make them popular or impress men, but trust me, it DOESN'T. In fact it does the opposite.

My wife and I raised our three daughters to behave with manners, and they do. They don't talk like the tough-talking girls who frequent the night clubs. They comport themselves like ladies. All women should do the same, IMHO.

Some girls think such talk will impress men. But trust me, you won't land a decent man if your mouth resembles a filthy sewer,

Just a little something to think about.
I suggest you get your own house in order before calling anyone out for how/what/when/where they post. Attacking a young female teen afflicted with Aspergers, and referring to that young teen with a nasty pejorative, is about as low, and disgusting, as anything ever posted here at DP; whether it be posted by male or female.

:) She can use any kind of langue she likes:

One of Karen's favorite things to say is: "It's a bullshit question." 😂
That and: "He's clearly talking out of his ass."

535a1e30-401b-440b-867d-938bd65b70f8_text.gif

And every once in a while I get to say:

MmuB.gif

I think we’ve said all the constructive things thst need to be said . I just wanted to make my point. Let’s let this be the final comment. K?

I see strong women telling you that you don't know shit about what women can and can't do can be rather defeating.

Hey guys, I just want to point out the distressing trend I observe where some women want to talk coarsely like the men. I don't know, but in my day,
What, 1812?

it was important for women to be ladylike. Men respected that.
But today, society is telling girls it's OK to talk like streetwalkers. These women might thing it will make them popular or impress men, but trust me, it DOESN'T. In fact it does the opposite.
Why do you associate language with sex? It would be far less sexist if you said "truckers." Oh, that's right. Women do that today too.
My wife and I raised our three daughters to behave with manners, and they do. They don't talk like the tough-talking girls who frequent the night clubs. They comport themselves like ladies. All women should do the same, IMHO.
Uh, no.
Some girls think such talk will impress men. But trust me, you won't land a decent man if your mouth resembles a filthy sewer,

Well, considering I use F-bombs as if they were commas, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I judged others for using colorful language. Besides, you haven't lived until you can use an F-word as noun, verb and adjective to describe every walk of life.

Hey guys, I just want to point out the distressing trend I observe where some women want to talk coarsely like the men. I don't know, but in my day, it was important for women to be ladylike. Men respected that.

/// "But trust me, you won't land a decent man if......" /// So tell us. Just how much personal experience do you have in " landing a decent man"?

Know what guys do when they encounter someone with a shirt like this? They think she is not wife material and keep on a’ going
Damn I love that shirt! Well done, m'lady :)

Women are elevated and exalted within my church and family. Sadly in our leftwing society, they are objectified then discarded like trash, poor and alone.
Really?! You think all women who think independently and speak in a manner that offends only you are destined to be "discarded like trash", do you?

Serious question: Are you from the past?

View attachment 0LkinJg.mp4

Wow that's not hypocritically judgmental and bigoted at all especially the way you post here LMAO

distressing?
its ok for men, not for women?
talk coarsely = talking like a street walker?
wont land a decent man?
tough-talking girls, who frequent the nightclubs?
all women should do what you suggest?

Did you think your post would be taken seriously by anybody honest, educated and objective? especially anybody familiar with your posts?

Thats hilarious .. . 1930s called they are looking for men like you against rights and freedoms

View attachment 67329967

Wow that's not hypocritically judgmental and bigoted at all especially the way you post here LMAO

distressing?
its ok for men, not for women?
talk coarsely = talking like a street walker?
wont land a decent man?
tough-talking girls, who frequent the nightclubs?
all women should do what you suggest?

Did you think your post would be taken seriously by anybody honest, educated and objective? especially anybody familiar with your posts?

Thats hilarious .. . 1930s called they are looking for men like you against rights and freedoms
Take a quick look-see at the L to P ratio. That tells us all we need to know as to how seriously other DP members "take him seriously."

Them's power words. That's why it doesn't make you think men who use them are cheap trash unfit for serious relationships; in your world it's understood men have the power and that cannot be challenged.

It's deeper than manners. It's a broken taboo.

Women are elevated and exalted within my church and family. Sadly in our leftwing society, they are objectified then discarded like trash, poor and alone.
Women aren't "elevated", nor "exalted" by referring to them as "creepy piglets." Especially when they are afflicted with Aspergers. All that does is demean them, and inflict emotional damage.

Last edited:
I see strong women telling you that you don't know shit about what women can and can't do can be rather defeating.
Strong women make you cry and kick rocks. We get it.
😆I don't believe you even speak for one decent man. You ideas are archaic, sexist and moronic.
Who'd have thought people would object to someone calling for some basic manners? But...that's what the Marxist left has done to society.

Back
Top Bottom