• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I don't know what to title this....

Sadly I have to agree. My friend went on a date this weekend and was pissed that the girl didn't put out after one date.

reminds me of when my oldest son was dating. he went out with this girl on a blind date and she got pissed because he turned down sex on the first date and called him a fag.

I think that is mainly true for younger guys. also I think that it applies equally to gay and straight males, as far as getting sex as soon as possible. I don't have much respect for the way modern young gay males treat each other either

Except we're pretty open about it and there's not a pressure on one to remain "a good boy" while the other tries everything they can to pry his knees apart. Sex is like a handshake to us because we're both men and we know that's exactly what's on each other's minds.

There really isn't a way to compare gay male dynamics to the heterosexual dating dynamic. It's like comparing oranges and hub caps.

Except we're pretty open about it and there's not a pressure on one to remain "a good boy" while the other tries everything they can to pry his knees apart. Sex is like a handshake to us because we're both men and we know that's exactly what's on each other's minds.

There really isn't a way to compare gay male dynamics to the heterosexual dating dynamic. It's like comparing oranges and hub caps.

yeah, you gay dudes have it easy. :lamo

I dunno, Chuck. When you listen to guys today, it's clear that their expectation is to get the poony as soon as possible with as little work as possible. I don't have much respect for the way the modern staight male treats women.

See, I don't understand that expectation at all. If happens it happens, but if it takes effort then it takes effort.

"Good things come to those who wait" -- more than an advertising jingle.

reminds me of when my oldest son was dating. he went out with this girl on a blind date and she got pissed because he turned down sex on the first date and called him a fag.

Hell on pretty much every first date I have been on in college the most I usually do is walk the girl home and depending on how it went she will give me a kiss on the cheek. I expect nothing more than that because it was only the first date.

Hell on pretty much every first date I have been on in college the most I usually do is walk the girl home and depending on how it went she will give me a kiss on the cheek. I expect nothing more than that because it was only the first date.

must be different times. I remember when I was in college, sex was pretty much a given. first date, second date, hell I even had sex with girls without a single date. met em at a bar/party and went straight back to her/my place to do the nasty....but, of course, that was nearly 30 years ago.

yeah, you gay dudes have it easy. :lamo

We do. If I were of a mind, my bed would never get cold. I remember in college, I had a rotation. There was my first string and second string and if no one from the first string was around, the second string got called in.

And that was without even going out to pick up some strange...sometimes that was just fun in and of itself.

must be different times. I remember when I was in college, sex was pretty much a given. first date, second date, hell I even had sex with girls without a single date. met em at a bar/party and went straight back to her/my place to do the nasty....but, of course, that was nearly 30 years ago.

Oh no that still happens a lot. I am just normally not that type of guy.

Oh no that still happens a lot. I am just normally not that type of guy.

good for you. I kinda regret my manwhore days. I was very lucky not to have gotten something that I couldn't get rid of.

Oh ****... see.... you don't turn a woman down. Just... ever. EVER.

I dunno, Chuck. When you listen to guys today, it's clear that their expectation is to get the poony as soon as possible with as little work as possible. I don't have much respect for the way the modern staight male treats women.

But I don't think GND (or me if I were single) would be dating guys from that generation. Well, I would just for the sex :nails but who cares if they call back?

I do think if you dress like a slut and go around tonguing your girlfriends at the bar, then guys have a right to expect you'll put out.

But I don't think GND (or me if I were single) would be dating guys from that generation. Well, I would just for the sex :nails but who cares if they call back?

I do think if you dress like a slut and go around tonguing your girlfriends at the bar, then guys have a right to expect you'll put out.

If you are wearing a dress so short that I can see your vag in the bar, I expect you to let me touch it when we leave the bar.

Oh ****... see.... you don't turn a woman down. Just... ever. EVER.

I have, on maybe one or two occassions, turned down a woman...just to make a point. usually after she'd had a "headache" every night for a month. cut me off??? pffft, that's why God gave me opposable thumbs and Al Gore invented the internet

Let me just start of with stating that I am a female and I'm not accustomed to 'chasing' men. What I mean by that is - I don't have a problem picking up the phone and calling a man if we're dating, etc... - but I don't actively 'chase' said person.

I don't know how else to put it other than I am not a clingy person or a needy person. I just feel that if I'm always the pursuer, that I'm being a pain in the ass.

I am not talking sexually speaking, I'm talking about a relationship in that I don't think I should be the one always calling, always making plans, etc... I don't have a problem 'taking charge' so to speak, in the bedroom.. that's not the issue.

Do men these days (god, do I sound old or what? lol) expect women to 'chase' them? Do men want to see or have a relationship with a woman who is always following them around and bugging them?

Sorry for the sloppiness of my wording here, I'm feeling very lazy and I'm supposed to be working on some spreadsheets and I just can't concentrate. :2razz:

I find heterosexual relationships much easier to start when the women expresses obvious interests. Im no good at chasing girls in particular.

Exactly. :lol:

Agreed. Personally, I don't do the bar/club scene. If I do (very rare) it's normally with a crowd of friends and then I'm not 'looking' for something, I'm really just out to have a good time with friends.

If you are wearing a dress so short that I can see your vag in the bar, I expect you to let me touch it when we leave the bar.

Well, I don't dress like that, but if I did, it wouldn't be you who I would want to touch me. :nails

Exactly. :lol:

Agreed. Personally, I don't do the bar/club scene. If I do (very rare) it's normally with a crowd of friends and then I'm not 'looking' for something, I'm really just out to have a good time with friends.

I met my husband in a bar. :lol:

Well, I don't dress like that, but if I did, it wouldn't be you who I would want to touch me. :nails

you say that now....but one look at me in my gold chains and aqua velva baby and it's game time. :lamo

I generally dislike bars and clubs anyways, and never go there to try to hook up with someone. Why would I try to hook up with someone in a place that's so loud we can't talk and so crowded we don't have any privacy? I just don't get it.

I have gone to bars and clubs with my friends, but that's easier to do since I don't have to talk as much with them and we're just there to tip back a few and unwind.

I met my husband in a bar. :lol:

Well, if I were younger that may make a difference. :lol: But I'll be 42 the end of this month and I really am out of the club scene. My friends and I like going to a few Irish pubs and small'ish community places. I think people still call them dives. :mrgreen:

I generally dislike bars and clubs anyways, and never go there to try to hook up with someone. Why would I try to hook up with someone in a place that's so loud we can't talk and so crowded we don't have any privacy? I just don't get it.

I have gone to bars and clubs with my friends, but that's easier to do since I don't have to talk as much with them and we're just there to tip back a few and unwind.

You don't by chance, live anywhere close to Leavenworth, Kansas - do you? ;)

I don't think anyone goes to bars/clubs to "meet someone" i.e. their "significant other" I think they go to have fun and meet new people in general.

EDIT: I know what you mean about bars. With clubs I'd expect it to be loud because...it's a club. You dance there. But for bars the entire purpose (for me at least) is to hang out with your friends and meet new people, and you can't really do that if you can't hear each other screaming at the top of your lungs. I don't go to bars like that because it's absolutely pointless. I could just drink at home if I want to be that isolated from people.

Last edited:
You didn't know what to title this thread?

How about "SWF WLTM W/E BHM for SWS. DDF and NS only, please, but GSOH a plus. Let's hook up for some PNP!

I am a believer in making that person I'm with feel like I'M INTO THEM at least as much as I like that same feeling, if that makes sense.

There's a fine line between being AS into them, and appearing more into them. I struggle with it, as well, because I'm naturally demonstrative.

there is a fine line between appearing to be into them and being a stalker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom