• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I do not understand....

Originally posted by ITT:
Ivan The Terrible has started the debate!
Where's your FOB bitch!

I am personally gonna give Billo the ***-Whooping he deserves next month!

Bitch... you best get ready for the Parabellum Hell that I am about to unleash. HB has a day of reckoning to contend with... and you are the fulcrum of that torment!

YeeeeeeeeW AAAaaaRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!@!!

BodiSatva,

Thank you for your kind words.

To ALL,

It has come to Your Master's mental knowledge that all of my old post have been deleted. I ask "Why?"

Ivan The Terrible said:
BodiSatva,

Thank you for your kind words.

To ALL,

It has come to Your Master's mental knowledge that all of my old post have been deleted. I ask "Why?"

LOL... Ole Ivan the Terrible.

Am I still on your enemies list you little bitch?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Blue Collar Joe,

What is your true mental skill?

Bill Oh Really?

What is this?

What is my true mental skill? I have this unusual ability that is rare on these sites. I think for my self. No NPR, no talk radio. I am not one of the far edge radical lunatics like PTSD or Bill, flip sides of the same coin.
We have, obviously, others on here that fit the same category.
What is your true skill, aside from being a mouthy fellow? Let me guess. You are vertically challenged and talk as you do to make up for other...shall we say...shortcomings?

Low wage laborer,

I have this unusual ability that is rare on these sites. I think for my self. No NPR, no talk radio. I am not one of the far edge radical lunatics like PTSD or Bill, flip sides of the same coin.
We have, obviously, others on here that fit the same category.

Your Master is impressed with your post thus far...

What is your true skill, aside from being a mouthy fellow? Let me guess. You are vertically challenged and talk as you do to make up for other...shall we say...shortcomings?

I do not understand... What are you implying commoner? Bold added by Your Master.

Ivan... His mental skill is such that he takes a subtle question by his Master and answers with inane static.

Mr. Low Wage
I have this unusual ability that is rare on these sites. I think for my self.

This sounds eerily like a person hoping to convey a strength to cover up a weakness, or, dare I say a shortcoming? What was that you accused your Master of? :lol: Now you sound eerily like a hypocrite.

I sense a conspiracy directed towards our local master, Ivan. I motion to bring them all back in their entirety.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Caine!

Are you still a Democrat?
Yeah. I am? Are you still a moron?

Are you questioning my integrity? What is "little bitch" ?
What's in your avatar biatch?

Caine
Yeah. I am? Are you still a moron?

"Yeah." followed by "I am?"

Which is it? :lol:
Are you making a statement or asking a question?
The best part is when you follow this mess by asking HIM if he is a moron.
:lol:

Oh, I know...the typo excuse.
That is a moronic excuse though, do you not agree? ;)

BodiSatva said:
"Yeah." followed by "I am?"

Which is it? :lol:
Are you making a statement or asking a question?
The best part is when you follow this mess by asking HIM if he is a moron.

Oh, I know...the typo excuse.
That is a moronic excuse though, do you not agree? ;)

Who the **** are you?

seriously, stop licking Ivan's knutz. (intentionally mis-spelled of course)

Hahaa...that is pretty funny.
You know, the way that you did it again.
But...is that all you have? That is fairly freaking weak bro. HAhaa..

Why would you accuse me of licking Ivans nuts when it is you that used his expression, minus **** for "hell" of course. :lol:
Seems that you are mimicking him, thus.... ;)

So...Who am I?

I am me.
I am Bodi.
I do what I do.
I present lessons to those that are unaware. Since they are unaware, they usually think that they understand what I am saying or why it is irrelevant or stupid...as you are undoubtedly doing now. Those are the very ones that need it most. I help those that are floundering about in the splendor in the grass.

Though I may not grant you much attention, my words will sink into your being.

Last edited:
Ivan The Terrible said:
Low wage laborer,

Your Master is impressed with your post thus far...

My Master is sitting on the couch watching a movie. I'm a one owner dog, Ivan. How about we just be associates?

I do not understand... What are you implying commoner? Bold added by Your Master.[/

I could figure out who added the bold text, but I didn't know my wife had a screen name like that.

BodiSatva said:
Ivan... His mental skill is such that he takes a subtle question by his Master and answers with inane static.

Quote:
Mr. Low Wage
I have this unusual ability that is rare on these sites. I think for my self.

This sounds eerily like a person hoping to convey a strength to cover up a weakness, or, dare I say a shortcoming? What was that you accused your Master of? Now you sound eerily like a hypocrite.

Hey BodiSatva!! How are you doing? I didn't know you were a lap dog, but hey, you're kicking Caine in the chops, so all is good. You worried about Ivan's ability to talk to someone? You just protecting him?

americanwoman said:
I sense a conspiracy directed towards our local master, Ivan. I motion to bring them all back in their entirety.

You must be Mrs. Terrible, correct? Or are you just his number one groupie? Anywho, Ivan, I just wanted to know what the debate was about. Your first post was you saying you have started the debate, but I have seen nothing of a debate.

BodiSatva said:
So...Who am I?

I am me.
I am Bodi.
I am gay.
I do what I do.
I lick Ivan's nuts.
I present lessons to those that are unaware. Since they are unaware, they usually think that tools like me aren't gay. Those are the very ones that need my ga loving the most. I help those that are floundering about in the confusion of thier gay homosexuality.

Though I will not grant you much attention, because Ivan's penis will sink into my being.

Wow, I had no idea Bodi... you really are a strange individual.

To each his own!

Hahaa...Blue Collar Joe. I am doing great...Ivan is not my wife either, and I don't even lap for her. Some people confuse simple talking to lapping at ones feet, I am not sure how though, it is fairly simple. Nope...just pointing out what you did. I understand what you said and how it ALL fits together, even if you want to evade the issue. It is all good.

Poor Caine...
As if insulting any persons sexuality merits any more of my time. BORING!

Originally posted by BodiSatva:
I am personally gonna give Billo the ***-Whooping he deserves next month!

Bitch... you best get ready for the Parabellum Hell that I am about to unleash. HB has a day of reckoning to contend with... and you are the fulcrum of that torment!

YeeeeeeeeW AAAaaaRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!@!!
Para-what? Why do we have to wait a month? Let's get it on right now!

Billo_Really
Why do we have to wait a month? Let's get it on right now!

If I lived there still, I would!
Who the hell do you think started the O.P. Pro Riot back in '84 ----> Bodi, that's who...
Who got Tank and Kimo into UFC ---> Bodi, that's who
Why do the HB Cops isolate Downtown and sweep Main Street on 4th of July and New Years in riot gear ----> That's right, cause of Bodi and all the **** we pulled.

Were you down at Orange and 10th about ten years ago?
The couch sacrafice and the hoopla that ensued? Hahaa....

BodiSatva said:
Hahaa...Blue Collar Joe. I am doing great...Ivan is not my wife either, and I don't even lap for her. Some people confuse simple talking to lapping at ones feet, I am not sure how though, it is fairly simple. Nope...just pointing out what you did. I understand what you said and how it ALL fits together, even if you want to evade the issue. It is all good.

Poor Caine...
As if insulting any persons sexuality merits any more of my time. BORING!

I though Ivan was a guy. That is why I asked americanwoman if she were missus terrible. But I cannot address the issue if I don't even know what it is. Let me know what the debate is about and I'll happily join in.

Originally posted by BodiSatva:
If I lived there still, I would!
Who the hell do you think started the O.P. Pro Riot back in '84 ----> Bodi, that's who...
Who got Tank and Kimo into UFC ---> Bodi, that's who
Why do the HB Cops isolate Downtown and sweep Main Street on 4th of July and New Years in riot gear ----> That's right, cause of Bodi and all the **** we pulled.
What's this "we" s.h.i.t.? How many does it take to make up a Bodi?

Back
Top Bottom