• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I do not have any white friends

I have lived my entire life avoiding making friends with people that are white. As someone that is not white, I try to establish relationships with people that relate to me. I have no problem working with white people or doing business with them however I avoid having any personal relationship with them.

Am I racist? Again, all my interactions with white people are cordial however I have made a choice to not befriend them. I just dont relate to them on a personal level.

Why? I have friends that are Christian and vote GOP, and we can get along and have friendly debates because we're friends. We really don't give a **** about our differences because we're good friends. I also make a note to watch media programs that vary in their lean, so that I get the big picture. If you spend all of your time in an echo chamber you develop a skewed perception of the world.

Depends...do you believe in any way shape or form think that you're better than white people? If so then yes, you are. If not then no...but you are bigoted. Either way its not a good thing.

Bucky, if you've made a conscious effort to not befriend any whites, you are categorizing all whites and are racist.

Sounds like a personal problem, but if it's not bothering you, carry on.

It seems to me that attitude will limit your life in a lot of ways, but again, it's your life.

Why do you feel you have to tell people about this behavior?
Trying to make some kind of a point?

Avoiding relationships with people based on their race is discrimination and is racist. That's pretty disgusting to do.

Based on all your postings I highly doubt you're anything but an angry white child, but if that's all really true and you actively avoid befriending people because of the color of their skin, yes, you're a ****ing racist, like we've been telling you for years.

I hope you don't vote in elections.

by Bucky , 01-08-19 at 05:44 PM (219 Views)
I have lived my entire life avoiding making friends with people that are white. As someone that is not white, I try to establish relationships with people that relate to me. I have no problem working with white people or doing business with them however I avoid having any personal relationship with them.

Sometimes your statements stretch beyond the realm of credibility. Please refer to your DP Friend List, then explain how that list reconciles with you avoiding White People as friends.
When the Cowboys won their Wild Card game, you stated you won 5K. The Cowboys did not cover the spread.
I give your Blog Claim four Pinocchios.

It must suck to be you. Just sayin'.

Trippy Trekker;bt4820 said:
Sometimes your statements stretch beyond the realm of credibility. Please refer to your DP Friend List, then explain how that list reconciles with you avoiding White People as friends.
When the Cowboys won their Wild Card game, you stated you won 5K. The Cowboys did not cover the spread.
I give your Blog Claim four Pinocchios.

I accept all friend requests on DP. I am not sure where you are getting at.

Made a personal bet straight up. I don't really bet spread.

Thanks,

This sounds very contrived. Just sayin.

If you're positive that you're not "white" then you have a built in immunity to any accusation of "racism".

According to the rules, taboos and standards of Political Correctness only white folks may be labeled a "racist".

As for my personal opinion, only you have the right to determine the standards by which you choose your friends.

And in turn Bucky, you should honor the absolute right of all others to do the same.

So, you don't have any white friends, I suppose that's not nearly as important as the fact that you don't have any girl friends.

4 Pinocchios from me, too. You ain't just white, you are white-bread white.

And I'm out.

Checkerboard Strangler;bt4826 said:
So, you don't have any white friends, I suppose that's not nearly as important as the fact that you don't have any girl friends.

4 Pinocchios from me, too. You ain't just white, you are white-bread white.

And I'm out.

White like a redneck who lived under rocks not even HP Lovecraft could adequately describe.:mrgreen: Pure Wonder Bread, fresh from the dumpster behind the old Safeway in Twinbrook.

Empirica;bt4824 said:
If you're positive that you're not "white" then you have a built in immunity to any accusation of "racism".

According to the rules, taboos and standards of Political Correctness only white folks may be labeled a "racist".

As for my personal opinion, only you have the right to determine the standards by which you choose your friends.

And in turn Bucky, you should honor the absolute right of all others to do the same.

Very well stated. I did, however, hear one anchor on the news refer to "black supremacists" when talking about those black israelites in the news.

The Black Hebrew Israelites ARE most definitely "black supremacists", all 300 of them, or is it 290?
But yes, they are textbook supremacists, and they're a cinch for extremist right wing media to use in order to point their fingers, as if somehow it justifies MILLIONS, very nearly a sixth of the entire US white population, and their own supremacism, as taught to them by their Klan daddies.

The Black Hebrew Israelites however, are playing a long con similar to the Westboro Baptist Church, and if you know anything about how the WBC used to make their money, it becomes very obvious what the so called "Israelites" are interested in.
It's not black or white, it's green and it comes in large stacks, if you play the con the right way.

Checkerboard Strangler;bt4831 said:
The Black Hebrew Israelites ARE most definitely "black supremacists", all 300 of them, or is it 290?
But yes, they are textbook supremacists, and they're a cinch for extremist right wing media to use in order to point their fingers, as if somehow it justifies MILLIONS, very nearly a sixth of the entire US white population, and their own supremacism, as taught to them by their Klan daddies.

The Black Hebrew Israelites however, are playing a long con similar to the Westboro Baptist Church, and if you know anything about how the WBC used to make their money, it becomes very obvious what the so called "Israelites" are interested in.
It's not black or white, it's green and it comes in large stacks, if you play the con the right way.

Checkerboard Strangler;bt4831 said:

Don't know what the problem is.... only know what's been said but... You can't pick your family ....but you can pick your friends....everyone should respect that.

seax :cool:

Back
Top Bottom