• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I do believe the GOP is shedding all its intelligent members....

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hopefully not in my state any more, Texas. What ever happened to the party of Nixon when the EPA came to fruition?

Nixon is what happened to it.

Nixon was not a half bad President despite his criminality

If you like the drug war and unconstitutional executive agencies, then yeah, he was a great president besides his criminality.

If you like the drug war and unconstitutional executive agencies, then yeah, he was a great president besides his criminality.

If those and the Watergate Scandal are his only failures, his list of successes vastly outweighs hem.

One of his more memorable accomplishments was capitalizing on Soviet heavy handedness to bring China into the U.S. sphere of influence. Although that relationship has subsequently been turned against us, Nixon isn't responsible for the failures of his successors.

I said not half bad. And yes I support the EPA. The Ohio river has not caught on fire in a long time.

I said not half bad. And yes I support the EPA. The Ohio river has not caught on fire in a long time.

You can support whatever you want but it's still an agency that gives the executive greater authority and gives him an avenue to get around the other branches of government.

What ever happened to the party of Nixon when the EPA came to fruition?

Publicly it disappeared after liberals couldn't stand him, and conservatives wanted to distance themselves from him.

You can support whatever you want but it's still an agency that gives the executive greater authority and gives him an avenue to get around the other branches of government.

As long as I don't have to drink the refuse in my water off your property I think it is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom