• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Dispute This Commercial by the NRA

Bob N

Weekend Political Pundit
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Please watch this:

Where does Hillary Clinton state that a sane, law abiding woman does not have the right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses?

There is nothing rational about the 2nd Amendment debate any longer, and the political realm of this subject is even more absurd.

Please watch this:

Where does Hillary Clinton state that a sane, law abiding woman does not have the right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses?

Meanwhile........... the "Wench" claims that Australia's gun control is a model to look at.

She is a lying bitch.

You can expect ads like this when Hillary is in the picture.

From her web page "I believe weapons of war have no place on our streets....". That's one of those vague statements that can be taken several different ways. Handguns, for example, are used in military combat all the time and could therefore be considered a "weapon of war".

She has advocated for civil charges to be brought against manufacturers of firearms for crimes committed with a weapon they made. This will open manufacturers to all sorts of frivolous claims, such as those by some of the Sandy Hook families. Manufacturers will have to build massive legal defense funds into their business models and, like the pharmaceutical companies, their product will become prohibitively expensive. One of the fallout effects of such a scheme will be that people of modest means will not be able to afford firearms and that puts them at the mercy of armed criminals.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/gun-violence-prevention/

From a 2014 WSJ article, she says - "We've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime," she said. "And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."
If you can't be armed in public that takes away a means of defense against criminal acts upon you, including rape.
Hillary Clinton on Gun Control

She has advocated for absurd taxes on the sale of firearms.
Where does Hillary Clinton stand on guns? - CNNPolitics.com

These are just a few of the "common sense" controls she has openly advocated for. Every one of them makes it harder for lawful citizens to comply with firearms laws and acts as a deterrent to gun ownership. Perhaps she hasn't said "I'm coming to take them all" but there is no doubt that is the direction she is headed.

Meanwhile........... the "Wench" claims that Australia's gun control is a model to look at.

She is a lying bitch.

You can expect ads like this when Hillary is in the picture.
Nontheless, Sir, where does she state that unequivocally --what Kristi stated in that video?

Last edited:
From her web page "I believe weapons of war have no place on our streets....". That's one of those vague statements that can be taken several different ways. Handguns, for example, are used in military combat all the time and could therefore be considered a "weapon of war".

She has advocated for civil charges to be brought against manufacturers of firearms for crimes committed with a weapon they made. This will open manufacturers to all sorts of frivolous claims, such as those by some of the Sandy Hook families. Manufacturers will have to build massive legal defense funds into their business models and, like the pharmaceutical companies, their product will become prohibitively expensive. One of the fallout effects of such a scheme will be that people of modest means will not be able to afford firearms and that puts them at the mercy of armed criminals.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/gun-violence-prevention/

From a 2014 WSJ article, she says - "We've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime," she said. "And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."
If you can't be armed in public that takes away a means of defense against criminal acts upon you, including rape.
Hillary Clinton on Gun Control

She has advocated for absurd taxes on the sale of firearms.
Where does Hillary Clinton stand on guns? - CNNPolitics.com

These are just a few of the "common sense" controls she has openly advocated for. Every one of them makes it harder for lawful citizens to comply with firearms laws and acts as a deterrent to gun ownership. Perhaps she hasn't said "I'm coming to take them all" but there is no doubt that is the direction she is headed.
Once again, Sir, where does she state that a woman does not have the right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses?

Nontheless, Sir, where does she state that unequivocally --what Kristi stated in that video?

It's interesting the level of proof that is called for by people regarding this issue but if you don't like various liberal policies you're automatically a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamophobe, horrible person.

Watch the video?

Where in that video does Hillary Clinton state that a woman does not have the right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses?

It's interesting the level of proof that is called for by people regarding this issue but if you don't like various liberal policies you're automatically a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamophobe, horrible person.
I'm not here to debate that.

But I'm still wanting to know an answer to my question from the OP in this thread. :shrug:

I'm not here to debate that.

But I'm still wanting to know an answer to my question from the OP in this thread. :shrug:

Then why don't you do a study on the Australian gun laws that Hillary seems to support in the video?

Then why don't you do a study on the Australian gun laws that Hillary seems to support in the video?
I don't need to know that out of a 15-20 second excerpt where she was talking about guns. All I know is that she has not said that she would like to take away a woman's right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses.

I don't need to know that out of a 15-20 second excerpt where she was talking about guns. All I know is that she has not said that she would like to take away a woman's right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses.

Oh FFS......don't come on here posing as looking for answers, when you actually have your own agenda.

People see right through fools.

Oh FFS......don't come on here posing as looking for answers, when you actually have your own agenda.

People see right through fools.
RUSN: how in the world can you think that this is an agenda? Show me a video of Hillary Clinton telling women that they do not have the right to defend themselves with a gun if they choose. This is my argument on this NRA advertisement. I believe it to be inaccurate.

RUSN: how in the world can you think that this is an agenda? Show me a video of Hillary Clinton telling women that they do not have the right to defend themselves with a gun if they choose. This is my argument on this NRA advertisement. I believe it to be inaccurate.

OK...............read this really really slow..........ok?

Making it harder for a women to obtain a firearm makes it much harder to defend herself?

Hillary's support for Australian gun laws will make things much harder for women to own firearms!

Got it?

Once again, Sir, where does she state that a woman does not have the right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses?

Clinton is on record as opposing the Heller decision - Hillary Clinton Opposes Heller Gun Rights Ruling, Adviser Says - Bloomberg Politics

The essence of the Heller decision is that the keeping and bearing of arms is an individual right for lawful purposes such as self defense. If she's opposed to Heller then she must also be opposed to the right of people to defend themselves with firearms.

You will NEVEER hear her say that. She knows better. If that is what you are looking for, then you will not find it.

You have to look at her ACTIONS and her PAST to get the answer.

The answer is.....she hates guns, and wants them all banned.

Her actions are not that black and white. No politician's actions are.

It is what we have learned fighting her and her friends on this issue where we have learned her intentions.

NO, she did NOT say it outright, but then again, she never will say it outright.

Clinton is on record as opposing the Heller decision - Hillary Clinton Opposes Heller Gun Rights Ruling, Adviser Says - Bloomberg Politics

The essence of the Heller decision is that the keeping and bearing of arms is an individual right for lawful purposes such as self defense. If she's opposed to Heller then she must also be opposed to the right of people to defend themselves with firearms.
Luther: take note of that first paragraph and I quote it:

Hillary Clinton believes a 2008 Supreme Court ruling that is the linchpin of an individual's right to own a gun was "wrongly decided," her policy adviser told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

That's not necessarily Hillary Clinton; it's her advisers. Nontheless a interesting piece on gun safety worries on Heller. And not taking away a woman's right to defend herself with a gun if she chooses.

You will NEVEER hear her say that. She knows better. If that is what you are looking for, then you will not find it.

You have to look at her ACTIONS and her PAST to get the answer.

The answer is.....she hates guns, and wants them all banned.

Her actions are not that black and white. No politician's actions are.

It is what we have learned fighting her and her friends on this issue where we have learned her intentions.

NO, she did NOT say it outright, but then again, she never will say it outright.
Than you agree that the NRA advertisement is not an accurate quote of Hillary Clinton, correct?

Bob...have you ever been hog hunting?

You will NEVER ...NEVER...HARDLY EVER....see the whole hog standing broadside for you to shoot it. You only see pieces of hog through the brush.

Same with any politician on the issue of gun control. You will NEVER...NEVER...HARDLY EVER...hear them say they do not want a woman to NOT defend herself with a gun.

That is not how either beast behaves or acts.

Bob...have you ever been hog hunting?

You will NEVER ...NEVER...HARDLY EVER....see the whole hog standing broadside for you to shoot it. You only see pieces of hog through the brush.

Same with any politician on the issue of gun control. You will NEVER...NEVER...HARDLY EVER...hear them say they do not want a woman to NOT defend herself with a gun.

That is not how either beast behaves or acts.
Big difference between hog hunting and quoting someone, though, if you know what I mean.

A poster a few posts above you just called Clinton a "wench" and a "lying bitch." No doubt that's just the tip of the ice burg for all the nasty, demeaning, derogatory names the gun rights people call her and anyone else who dares to favor any kind of gun regulations at all. The gun forum is a testament to that.

Than you agree that the NRA advertisement is not an accurate quote of Hillary Clinton, correct?

Correct. She never even once "SAID" she does not want a woman to defend herself with a gun. Not even once did she say so outright.

Now, tell me the last time you ever heard a politician say what they really mean, outright, and straight up in plain English.....never, they do not do that.

Politician, including Hillary, speak to us through their ACTIONS. I am repeating myself here.

They never tell us what they really mean.

Back
Top Bottom