• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I dislike Ed Schultz and Keith Olbermann very much.

Harshaw

Filmmaker ● Lawyer ● Patriot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Both in style and substance.

Do you know what I do?

NOT TALK ABOUT THEM.

Olbermann at least makes me laugh, kinda like O'Reilly. it does please me that both would hate that comparison.

Let the actual point slip past you if you like.

I suppose you won't talk about Obama now either?

I am entirely indifferent to her.

She's a smart woman, much smarter than either Schultz or Olbermann. She's a Rhodes scholar.

So are Bobby Jindal and David Vitter. Are you fans of them?

I like the title of this thread.

I don't get what people have against Ed. Granted, I've never actually seen his television show, but I used to listen to his radio show every day, and he was about as humble and down to earth as any pundit I've ever seen. Maybe he's done something with his show that enrages people, but I've got a lot of respect for the guy. Plus, he's from my neck of the woods, and midwest liberals are not well represented in this country. Cut Ed some slack.

I don't care about Olbermann. He's very talented at what he does but what he does isn't terribly interesting to me.

And how many don't participate (or maybe makes one or two comments) on threads about Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, et al, but we are all afraid of the idiots...;).

From what I hear, I'm not her type.

Actually you DID....you started a thread about them. A wee bit hypocritical I would say.

:lamo

I think it's pretty obvious to non-hacks what the thread is actually about. And it ain't the two of them.

:lamo

I think it's pretty obvious to non-hacks what the thread is actually about. And it ain't the two of them.

Yes....its very obvious and kinda hysterically ironic at the same time.

DD, you frequently use words in ways inconsistent with their common use, so, please, entertain me this Friday night and explain exactly what the thread is about and how it's not just "ironic," but "hysterically" so.

Be nice and detailed.

From what I hear, I'm not her type.

Actually, you are exactly the same as her in one important area. Don't you both like women? LOL.

DD, you frequently use words in ways inconsistent with their common use, so, please, entertain me this Friday night and explain exactly what the thread is about and how it's not just "ironic," but "hysterically" so.

Be nice and detailed.

Seriously...dude....you NEED me to point it out.

It is "ironic" that you do the very thing that your are criticizing others for in this thread.

It is "hysterical" because you either don't see it....or continue to deny it.

See....is is hysterical and ironic that you would post this thread.

Back
Top Bottom