• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I disagree with Trump about Putin being a genius.

The leader of the US is always the leader of such coalitions, we are the most powerful and influential country in the world, and Biden is doing a great job.
ok. 😁

I disagree with Trump​

applause-standing.gif

He's not 'leading' the whole thing either. He's working alongside other leaders.
Yes, he is working alongside others but he has been instrumental in coalescing NATO and the world in presenting a unified and single voice. These things require leadership and Biden is showing it......I know that chafes some

Last edited:
Yes, he is working alongside others but he has been instrumental in coalescing NATO and the world in presenting a unified and single voice. These things require leadership and Biden is showing it......I know that chafes some
Doesn't chafe me. The implication that I've seen that without Biden 'leading' nothing would have been done. That's incorrect and arrogant. I'm proud to be American and love my country, but I'm not blind.

Doesn't chafe me. The implication that I've seen that without Biden 'leading' nothing would have been done. That's incorrect and arrogant. I'm proud to be American and love my country, but I'm not blind.
If you love your country stop trashing the commander in chief of the USA in the middle of an international crisis for christs sake!

Your trashing of the president, and making excuses for an enemy of the United States amounts to giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

It's disgusting.

If you can't find your patriotism I will buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.

Would that we all had the resolve and true patriotism of the Ukrainian people. Sometimes , somethings are more important than partisan politics......is the US that far gone? I don't think so.

It's ok for Biden to be part of a popular worldwide backlash against an outlandish Russian attack on civilization itself.

If anything it means that Trump was unsuccessful in his efforts to undermine our staunch European allies and NATO.

Would that we all had the resolve and true patriotism of the Ukrainian people. Sometimes , somethings are more important than partisan politics......is the US that far gone? I don't think so.

I think we would be incredibly patriotic in the same sort of situation, it's the sort where people come together and realize there are bigger problems than their petty squabbles. And we have some pretty petty squabbles.

As the Russian leader prepared to invade Ukraine, the leader of the Republican Party had only praise for Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump has a history of supporting Putin ever since the Russian helped Trump win the 2016 Presidential election. So, it is no big surprise that Trump would have high praise for what Putin is doing as the latter prepares for a European war that could rival WWII in its severity.

The leader of the GOP thinks this is a great idea.

ABC News reports, "As Vladimir Putin steers Russia toward an invasion of Ukraine, former President Donald Trump is calling the actions of the Russian president "genius" and "savvy."

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine, of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said.

“So Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. … Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. … I know him very well. Very, very well,” Trump added.

Trump's comments were made on Tuesday. They have been endorsed by the Republican leadership by virtue of their silence.

Putin invaded Ukraine the following day.

ABC continued, "Trump has long expressed an admiration for Putin, saying on Tuesday that as president, he got along "great" with the Russian leader."

"He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he's a tough cookie, got a lot of great charm and a lot of pride," Trump said. "And he loves his country, you know? He loves his country."

It's true. The Republican has always been in total agreement with the communist dictator.

Concerning Russia's interference in our 2016 election, President Trump sided with Putin in July 2018. He "declined to endorse the US government’s assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn’t “see any reason why” Russia would be responsible," CNN reports.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said during a joint news conference in Helsinki.

Iran is a sworn enemy of the U.S. and the West. Iran is a Russian ally. The Iranian nuclear agreement (known as the JCPOA) was an agreement between Iran and the six major powers. It permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon.

President Trump destroyed the agreement in May 2018.

The Republican Party which lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency during a span of two years (2018 to 2020) while under Trump's leadership is expected to win control of Congress in the November mid-terms.

If you love your country stop trashing the commander in chief of the USA in the middle of an international crisis for christs sake!

Your trashing of the president, and making excuses for an enemy of the United States amounts to giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

It's disgusting.

If you can't find your patriotism I will buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.
For **** sakes get a hold of yourself. None of these politicians deserve that much devotion.

I think it is. Nothing but foreign wars get us going apparently.

It's disgusting.

I'm not trashing him! I'm just saying he isn't doing it all by himself! Trashing?? That's snowflake talk.

And where exactly did I make excuses for an enemy of the US?? Prove it or stfu. Lying like that is disgusting.

40-45% of the country subscribes to a hate-based ideology that won't ever let them admit that maybe they were wrong in even one of their smears.

Wait'll these guys elect a Rep/con Congress. Rep/cons stepping into the ring against the noodle-armed Dems. After winning Congress, they'll come back with a vengeance. Give Trump the Congressional Medal of Honor, elect Trump in 2024, and have a firmly activist con SC. Not looking good for democracy.

You've taken a big step. You've realized your cult leader is wrong.

Now think about this: is it normal to label acts of violence and aggression as "genius"? Is it "genius" to bully a smaller nation? Is it genius to get your country economically sanctioned by the whole world? Is it genius to try to occupy a country that doesn't want to be occupied?

Was it ever genius at all? Why didn't Trump simply condemn Putin's act of aggression like the entire free world has already done?

If you keep thinking, you'll find your way out of the cult.

I'm not so sure I understood the details after first reading the OP. It doesn't condemn Russia invading Ukraine. Only that Putin is doing a lousy job of it.
Not Biden's deal. I think Europe is starting to wake up to the Russian threat all by itself.
The Krauts are breaking a 70 year old policy and sending arms to Ukraine. Even some jet aircraft. I wonder if they have any of our old A-10s they could send?
Of course, they'll need trained pilots.....

"Krauts"? I understand the "Japs" are sending aid to Ukraine, too.

I'm not so sure I understood the details after first reading the OP. It doesn't condemn Russia invading Ukraine. Only that Putin is doing a lousy job of it.

"Krauts"? I understand the "Japs" are sending aid to Ukraine, too.
The Limeys and the Frogs are also chipping in……:LOL:

I'm not trashing him! I'm just saying he isn't doing it all by himself! Trashing?? That's snowflake talk.

And where exactly did I make excuses for an enemy of the US?? Prove it or stfu. Lying like that is disgusting.
Of course he isn't doing it by himself! For christs sakes man what president ever did it by himself?

He is leading.

And doing a damn good job. Give the man some credit.

But if you disagree, at least find your patriotism. This continuous trashing of the president by the Republican party is being played on a loop on Russian State TV. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Can't you put country over politics?

What the hell happened to the once patriotic republican party?

Last edited:
Of course he isn't doing it by himself! For christs sakes man what president ever did it by himself?

He is leading.

And doing a damn good job. Give the man some credit.

But if you disagree, at least find your patriotism. This continuous trashing of the president by the Republican party is being played on a loop on Russian State TV. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Can't you put country over politics?

What the hell happened to the once patriotic republican party?

Guess you didn't really read my reply. Have a nice day.

Guess you didn't really read my reply. Have a nice day.
I did. You, and the Republican party are trashing him. It is being played on Russian State TV on a loop.

Kind of pathetic

I did. You, and the Republican party are trashing him. It is being played on Russian State TV on a loop.

Kind of pathetic
That is a lie. Show where I trashed him.

lying is more pathetic.

Whatever is in that head of yours. I know what my politics are. You only know fairy tales. Derp
I can only judge by your posting habits. If you post like a librul, I call them as I see them.

Back
Top Bottom