• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Could Watch This All day.

In Portland they have free run most of the time. Other places not so much! ;)

It didn't end well for these Antifa punks in Fort Collins.

Man, I just love it when Antifa cowards can't find a single person they can single out and attack. Seems like they got a good ass whoopin.

LOVE IT

Man, I just love it when Antifa cowards can't find a single person they can single out and attack. Seems like they got a good ass whoopin.

LOVE IT

Exactly.

They are getting beat up by a bunch overweight and out of condition middle aged guys.

I told you liberals were girly men.

Well it's Colorado, we do tend to be more reasonable the the other 49.

We don't really get to see how it starts off, but the claim is that they were messing with a guy in a wheelchair, and if that's true, then it's fair enough to run them off. But overall, Colorado is rather blue, our Congress is held by the Dems, the Governor is a Dem, we have mail-in voting, and we don't stand for Antifa's crap. Best State in the Republic....just stay out. We don't need more folk.

It didn't end well for these Antifa punks in Fort Collins.

To hear some tell it, there's no such thing as Antifa. At any rate, they were for sure anti-police protesters.
Not very bright to knock a disabled veteran from his wheelchair and not expect an ass-kicking from the locals.

Americans fighting each other in the streets.

Trump's America.

Last edited:

We don't really get to see how it starts off, but the claim is that they were messing with a guy in a wheelchair, and if that's true, then it's fair enough to run them off. But overall, Colorado is rather blue, our Congress is held by the Dems, the Governor is a Dem, we have mail-in voting, and we don't stand for Antifa's crap. Best State in the Republic....just stay out. We don't need more folk.

Democrats in Boston used to beat the crap out of punks threatening their neighborhoods. I grew up there and saw it many times.

Modern liberal men just complain about it on facebook or log onto DP.

Do you ever notice there is always the one loud mouth Antifa girl doing all of the instigating. Then you have a couple of the 110 pound trying to stand their ground. Also, these people don't know how to fight.

There are turds on this forum who support this trash.

As a side note, three were arrested.

Do you ever notice there is always the one loud mouth Antifa girl doing all of the instigating. Then you have a couple of the 110 pound trying to stand their ground. Also, these people don't know how to fight.

There are turds on this forum who support this trash.

You talking to me?

LOL

Nice twist.

Well, that video wasn't America under Obama, or America under Biden.

Trump supporters voted for him to "shake things up" and to be entertained. Well, Americans are fighting each other in the streets now.

Are you not entertained?

Well, that video wasn't America under Obama, or America under Biden.

Trump supporters voted for him to "shake things up" and to be entertained. Well, Americans are fighting each other in the streets now.

Are you not entertained?

Antifa are not Americans.

Americans fighting each other in the streets.

Trump's America.

Americans dont push veterans in wheelchairs over. These are Americans kicking the **** out of filthy vile little traitors who obviously have never fought a male before. Jesus...would lefties get their asses kicked in a civil war.

Americans dont push veterans in wheelchairs over. These are Americans kicking the **** out of filthy vile little traitors who obviously have never fought a male before. Jesus...would lefties get their asses kicked in a civil war.

Maybe it's bad that Trump has brought us to the point that we're openly fighting each other in the streets.

Of course, you don't think it's a bad thing, because this is the kind of "entertainment" you signed up for when you pulled the lever for Trump. That's always been the point.

Didn't use to be so blue. Was more libertarian. Too many Californians moved in.

Maybe it's bad that Trump has brought us to the point that we're openly fighting each other in the streets.

Of course, you don't think it's a bad thing, because this is the kind of "entertainment" you signed up for when you pulled the lever for Trump. That's always been the point.

What a crock of ****.

As expected from you.

You never said a word when antifa were burning businesses and beating up people.

Baltimore or Ferguson ring a bell?

That wasn't Trump.

You really do revel in your hypocrisy.

Its not Trumps fault weak assed lefties cant accept a lawful election. The males especially are pathetic. I mean...old fat dudes beat them like ramp mules. Jesus...thats what happens when you skip gym class.

We have probably had an equal amount of Texans move in, which is why I consider the state more purple than blue. It is only slightly more blue than red.

Texafornians for sure. Whenever there's a little bit of snow on the ground and I see a big truck buried in a ditch on the side of 25 I shake my head and say "Texans...".

What a crock of ****.

As expected from you.

You never said a word when antifa were burning businesses and beating up people.

You started this thread with a little erection over a video of Americans fighting each other in the streets. Your thread title is literally "I could watch this all day." And you have the gall to tell me it's a crock of **** that you voted for Trump for entertainment and to see chaos?

Back
Top Bottom