• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Could Watch This All day.

Don't under why you phony Ron Paul supporters hate Colorado now. Everyone knows you're all standard Republican voters, with the only difference being you guys smoke weed.
Never met a Ron Paul supporter in Co.

Oh, look at that. I am "acting out with violence on our streets just like Nazi filth." Me. personally. How about that. I guess I've just been doxxed.

I'm going to echo Yakshi and say that I'll talk to you when you're calmer.

Says the crowd upset a lefty got his ass kicked for picking on a vet in wheelchair.

Maybe it's bad that Trump has brought us to the point that we're openly fighting each other in the streets.

Of course, you don't think it's a bad thing, because this is the kind of "entertainment" you signed up for when you pulled the lever for Trump. That's always been the point.

Trump hasn't. the left who can't stand him being in the President's office because of democracy has.

Trump hasn't. the left who can't stand him being in the President's office because of democracy has.

You guys are funny...that is those of you that are actual American Citizens are. You voted this guy into the Oval to "blow it up". Then he blows it up and you disavow him.

It didn't end well for these Antifa punks in Fort Collins.

Only in Trump's America can we read posts from people about how much they enjoy strife and anger in quiet neighborhoods in this country.

Trump Fan Nation never disappoints.

Democrats in Boston used to beat the crap out of punks threatening their neighborhoods. I grew up there and saw it many times.

Modern liberal men just complain about it on facebook or log onto DP.

You do a fair amount of logging onto DP yourself - was that some kind of confession?

Ignorant white thugs instigating violence against peaceful protesters because they don't like them (or what they believe the protesters represent)...and then blaming the protesters for "being in our neighborhood".

Pretty much like the white nationalists who are responsible for inciting violence, arson and vandalism at some of the recent #BLM protests.

Nothing new here. You literally cannot retell a history of American that does not include repeated episodes of thuggish violence-as-social-engineering by white Americans, against black/brown Americans.

White thuggery. It's what uneducated whites do. America is full of these ignorant white "incel" type thugs. They are a pestilence that will lead us to destruction, unless attenuated.

Of course, old white guys love to see their people inciting violence.

Right RUSN?

Ignorant white thugs instigating violence against peaceful protesters because they don't like them (or what they believe the protesters represent)...and then blaming the protesters for "being in our neighborhood".

Pretty much like the white nationalists who are responsible for inciting violence, arson and vandalism at some of the recent #BLM protests.

Nothing new here. You literally cannot retell a history of American that does not include repeated episodes of thuggish violence-as-social-engineering by white Americans, against black/brown Americans.

White thuggery. It's what uneducated whites do. America is full of these ignorant white "incel" type thugs. They are a pestilence that will lead us to destruction, unless attenuated.

Of course, old white guys love to see their people inciting violence.

Right RUSN?

OH look mommy! Another Antifa sympathizer. :lamo

Antifa wasn't welcomed into their neighborhood to wreck havoc on people and property.

They got exactly what every neighborhood should hand out to them.

And, I could care less what you think. :2wave:

OH look mommy! Another Antifa sympathizer. :lamo

Antifa wasn't welcomed into their neighborhood to wreck havoc on people and property.

They got exactly what every neighborhood should hand out to them.

And, I could care less what you think. :2wave:

You meant you couldn't care less, I'm sure.:roll:

But thanks for proving my point. You just fully endorsed the mass assault of a group of peaceful protesters who disagree with you, simply because you hate them. Too bad liberals didn't treat your Tea Partiers that way, back in 2010, huh?

You prove what many of us have always understood about people like you. You don't hate violence. You LOVE violence...you fantasize about violence...as long as the violence involves white conservative thugs mistreating "liberals", black people, immigrants, etc. Except, when you people incite violence and/or riot...it's not "thuggery", it's "patriotism", of course. It's a mentality that is ingrained in the social DNA of white conservatives like you. Such is the state of amorality on the far-right.

And yet you whine and complain about the way decent Americans perceive you.

Trump acolytes are such deplorable hypocrites.

Apparently you've decided to run from your own OP, so I won't hold my breath waiting for you to return to own up to your LIES.

Let's just end this thread...started by RetiredUSN's PATHETIC OP.... by acknowledging that his OP was a baseless LIE in several ways:

--There is, to date, ZERO indication that ANTIFA was involved at all.
--There was no "invasion" of a neighborhood by one group, and there was no group that was simply "protecting" their own neighborhood. There was a planned Pro-Police protest..and a planned anti-police misconduct protest...that met up at the same police station. NEITHER group had a city permit. NEITHER group was authorized.
--The "pro-police" crowd instigated the riot.

So everything RUSN (reads like Russian, doesn't it?:lamo) claimed was a lie, except for the part about white nationalist thugs attacking a group of peaceful protesters. In reality RUSN was simply proving that he's perfectly ok with riots, violence and thuggish behavior...as long as white conservatives are inflicting the damage.

Typical white natty.

:cool:

Apparently you've decided to run from your own OP, so I won't hold my breath waiting for you to return to own up to your LIES.

Let's just end this thread...started by RetiredUSN's PATHETIC OP.... by acknowledging that his OP was a baseless LIE in several ways:

--There is, to date, ZERO indication that ANTIFA was involved at all.
--There was no "invasion" of a neighborhood by one group, and there was no group that was simply "protecting" their own neighborhood. There was a planned Pro-Police protest..and a planned anti-police misconduct protest...that met up at the same police station. NEITHER group had a city permit. NEITHER group was authorized.
--The "pro-police" crowd instigated the riot.

So everything RUSN (reads like Russian, doesn't it?:lamo) claimed was a lie, except for the part about white nationalist thugs attacking a group of peaceful protesters. In reality RUSN was simply proving that he's perfectly ok with riots, violence and thuggish behavior...as long as white conservatives are inflicting the damage.

Typical white natty.

:cool:

Some of us actually work.

You're right Antifa is a myth. :roll:

Antifa has been run out of a few neighborhoods.

Klamath Falls.

Fort Collins.

Salt Lake City.

Coeur d’alene

Antifa needs to stick to what they do best like attacking 70 year old women because they don't do so well with people who punch back.

Back
Top Bottom