• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Confess to Collusion With Russia

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Firstly, I want to confess to collusion with Russia.

It's time for me to show up at Robert Mueller's office to present myself for surrender, due to my collusion with Russia.

I feel it's better for me to turn myself in, rather than waiting for Mueller to find me out.

Since Mueller will eventually be showing up at my door anyway - and yours too, if w̶h̶e̶n̶ you're a fellow colluder - then it's better to just get things out of the way, and surrender up front.

We should all show up at Mueller's office to confess our collusion with Russia, in order to save him the effort of having to wring our confessions out of us.

Feel free to wear some obvious red flag clothing - like a MAGA hat, or even a Collusion T-shirt - to express your shame to the world. (Tar-&-feathers are environmentally unfriendly.)
You can even bring your own handcuffs, to spare them the effort of cuffing you.

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Location of the Special Counsel's Office

Any other colluders out there? Let's hear your confessions, please. Confess now, or forever hold your cowardly treason in peace.

Last edited:
Looks like I am not the only one into the bourbon this evening...

It's time for me to show up at Robert Mueller's office to present myself for surrender, due to my collusion with Russia.

I feel it's better for me to turn myself in, rather than waiting for Mueller to find me out.

Since Mueller will eventually be showing up at my door anyway - and yours too, if w̶h̶e̶n̶ you're a fellow colluder - then it's better to just get things out of the way, and surrender up front.

We should all show up at Mueller's office to confess our collusion with Russia, in order to save him the effort of having to wring our confessions out of us.

Feel free to wear some obvious red flag clothing - like a MAGA hat, or even a Collusion T-shirt - to express your shame to the world. (Tar-&-feathers are environmentally unfriendly.)

Any other colluders out there? Let's hear your confessions, please. Confess now, or forever hold your cowardly treason in peace.

My brother came back from 5 days in Russia telling me that he had a great time and the people were great to him and his wife and I said something like "That's awesome, I knew this story that we get told that they have to suck because they support Putin is a lie", Plus I have said some nice things about Putin here, because they are true and I am a Truth Teller, which in this Brave New World we have created because we are stupid ****s surely makes me a Russian sympathizer.

But I am not in a position to make up believable lies about Trump that would hurt him, so THE HATCHET MAN is not interested in me.

Apparently there is a bottomless barrel of colluders, but being bottomless doesn't seem to hold water. Collusion with Ukraine. Collusion with Israel. Collusion with UK. You name it and we can dig up an actual collusion for the barrel. Very big of you to confess. You probably sent Putin a pair of insulated socks to keep the toes warm while watching USA election gymnastics and comedic performances by our most famous politicians. Giving aid and comfort (warm feet) to that scalawag, don't ya' know? You in big trouble, eh?.
\/

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom