• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I can not believe how stupid

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I listen to these talk show host I hear them say some of the most stupidest things for exemple today in Bosto we had a woman in the news .

She got hit by a group 7 -10 high school kids with a snowball at a high school she was 48 years old so what does this stupid woman do she gets out a tire inion and goes after these kids .

One man who had nothing to do with the snowball asked her to move her car so he could go to work and exchanged some words so then she SPRAED him with pepper spray .

This stupid talk show host is tring to defend her

I'll this later

Freedom69 said:
As I listen to these talk show host I hear them say some of the most stupidest things for exemple today in Bosto we had a woman in the news .

She got hit by a group 7 -10 high school kids with a snowball at a high school she was 48 years old so what does this stupid woman do she gets out a tire inion and goes after these kids .

One man who had nothing to do with the snowball asked her to move her car so he could go to work and exchanged some words so then she SPRAED him with pepper spray .

This stupid talk show host is tring to defend her

I'll this later
Everyone is entitled to a "bad day."

Stupid talk show host cont.

Now remember this guy had nothing to with the Kids throwing the snowballs all he wanted her to do is move her car for her could go to work.

Reason for this being stupid #1) She is a 48 year old woman against 7-10 young boys / men 15 -18 years old how easy it would have been for them to take that tire inion away from her and then beating her up. ....No I;m not saying that would be the right thing for those boys / men to do but you and I know it can happen very easily.

Or one of those boys may have felt threaten and picked up a rock and hit her with it.......Again I'm not saying it would have been the right thing for these boys / men to do but again you know it can happen .

About the stupid talk show host he was saying that the man who ask her to move her car should have tried to help her .......True that may have been the right thing to do but it was not any of his business all he wanted to do is get to work.........Of course like most stupid right wing talk show host the only opinion that matter was his what an asshole .

The smart thing for this talk show host to say would have been feel sorry for the woman that got hit with the snowball ........But to say some thing like she should have reported the boys / Men to the school officials and the police.

Because now she is being charged with assault with a dangerous weapon how stupid

This stupid talk show host name is John Depetro on WRKO in Boston 680 am yes you can see him on the NET www.wrko.com

I'm band from WRKO because they know I would be the guy calling telling this stupid talk show host how stupid he is .

How do we know the guy wasn't being an asshole and he deserved it?

Sounds like we don't know the complete story.

The reason he was not being an asshole .

Could you see yourself in his situation ? all he did was to ask her to move her car for he could get to work......I know I could

2nd What she did was truly stupid 7-10 guys against one 48 year old woman the chances of this exploding into A real bad situation were extremely good she was very lucky she is not in the hospital today .

Please do not misunderstand me I'm not saying what these PUNK kids was right .

However it all stared with a snowball being thrown at a car ....I know you live in Texas and you hardly ever see snow.

But in states with snow kids throw snowballs at cars every day .......to bad this woman had her car window open and she got hit in the face.

Again I say the chances of this woman being put into a hospital were extremely good she was extremely lucky

Just the facts
Freedom69

According to your source she did indeed get hit with snowballs.

More snowballs pelted her, and she went back into her car to get her pepper spray.

Either way, the wrong guy that got peppersprayed.
Sounds like she got what she deserved, but the kids that threw the snowballs got out clean.

vauge said:
According to your source she did indeed get hit with snowballs.

More snowballs pelted her, and she went back into her car to get her pepper spray.

Either way, the wrong guy that got peppersprayed.
Sounds like she got what she deserved, but the kids that threw the snowballs got out clean.

Sorry, missed that.
Still, she overreacted in a very bad way.

Back
Top Bottom