• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I can marry a man, but not more than one woman...

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Im not being funny, but this doesnt make sense.

If i want to i can marry a man.

Cheers for that.

But i cant marry a few women. I have to make do with the same piece of ass forever.

This is not what more guys want. Surely i should be able to marry a few women if i have the means to support them.

I want variety in my sex life and i think most guys do.

This seems like a good idea, and historically speaking its nothing new.

Lets end the bull**** whereby guys go out and have multiple partners and lie about it.

Id settle for about 3 - 5 and a yearly holiday to spice things up a bit.

Maybe twice a year even.

Cheers for that.

But i cant marry a few women. I have to make do with the same piece of ass forever.

This is not what more guys want.

You can't marry a few guys either. At least not at the same time.

Cheers for that.

This is not what more guys want. Surely i should be able to marry a few women if i have the means to support them.

Lets end the bull**** whereby guys go out and have multiple partners and lie about it.

Maybe twice a year even.

Why would you want more than one crazy person in your life?

Cheers for that.

Maybe twice a year even.

You should talk to your wife about an open marriage. That would be the fair thing to do so you both could have multiple partners, right?

You should talk to your wife about an open marriage. That would be the fair thing to do so you both could have multiple partners, right?

Or maybe just not get married at all if i dont like the institution of marriage.

But it's a balance you see. Kind of a one to one permit, regardless of gender.

Surely that discriminates against my natural inclinations as a man, based on christian social norms.

Its not my fault i am this way. You are born with it. Its not a lifestyle choice.

Im hardwired to shag lots of women. Theres a lot more out there like me, than there is men who want to marry other men.

Surely that discriminates against my natural inclinations as a man, based on christian social norms.

Its not my fault i am this way. You are born with it. Its not a lifestyle choice.

Im hardwired to shag lots of women.

Perhaps in the days of infant mortality, where the need to procreate often in order to have a couple children survive, it was viewed a little differently.

Now, perhaps you need to not marry, and shag all you want with whomever is willing.

Perhaps in the days of infant mortality, where the need to procreate often in order to have a couple children survive, it was viewed a little differently.

Now, perhaps you need to not marry, and shag all you want with whomever is willing.

No. Im still feeling it. Most guys are hardwired to have more than one sexual partner. Im pretty sure thats science fact.

Im hardwired to shag lots of women. Theres a lot more out there like me, than there is men who want to marry other men.
You're obviously trying to make a point, but you're failing miserably at doing so.

You're welcome to go out and "shag" any woman you want, so long as they'll have you. You're also welcome to go out and "shag" any man you want. There is no law requiring you to be married, nor is there a law requiring you to be married to have children. There is no law forbidding open marriages.

In other words, you are not be legally prohibited from any action you wish to take. On the other hand, there ARE people who wish to marry someone of their own gender, who are/were prohibited from doing so. Hopefully, that will come to a complete end soon.

No. Im still feeling it. Most guys are hardwired to have more than one sexual partner. Im pretty sure thats science fact.

Then you shouldn't be married, because I'm pretty sure the wife would have an issue with it, if it wasn't previously agreed upon.

So, how would you feel if the wife did the same? After all, females are 'hardwired' to seek the strongest of the breed to mate with, and a new one may come along.

You're obviously trying to make a point, but you're failing miserably at doing so.

You're welcome to go out and "shag" any woman you want, so long as they'll have you. You're also welcome to go out and "shag" any man you want. There is no law requiring you to be married, nor is there a law requiring you to be married to have children. There is no law forbidding open marriages.

In other words, you are not be legally prohibited from any action you wish to take. On the other hand, there ARE people who wish to marry someone of their own gender, who are/were prohibited from doing so. Hopefully, that will come to a complete end soon.

Not really.

The institution of marriage as we know it, is intrinsically based on christian values.

You "" the word, shag, like someone who hasnt seen a cl** since childbirth bro.

Cheers for that.

Maybe twice a year even.

You can marry as many women as you want.....just not at the same time.

Then you shouldn't be married, because I'm pretty sure the wife would have an issue with it, if it wasn't previously agreed upon.

So, how would you feel if the wife did the same? After all, females are 'hardwired' to seek the strongest of the breed to mate with, and a new one may come along.

Yes women are hardwired to get with the aplha, regardless of his other partners. Luckily thats me.

Whats your point?

Marriage is institutionally an intervention on nature along religious lines, and not all religions prohibit more than one partner.

In fact gay marriage is much more of an anathema to society than multiple partner marriages.

Not really.

The institution of marriage as we know it, is intrinsically based on christian values.

Yeah - the Jews never married for a couple of thousand of years before Christianity existed. Once Christ came along, POOF - the new institution of marriage was created. Intrinsically based on Christioan values? Really?

Not really.

But Christianity has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Christianity expressly forbids adultery, it's one of the sacred 10 Commandments. Furthermore, Christianity also does not want you to have sex before marriage.

So if you're worried about the Christian principles of marriage, you cannot be having sex with multiple partners.

You "" the word, shag, like someone who hasnt seen a cl** since childbirth bro.
Because who in the hell actually says "shag"? You know, besides Austin Powers, a character ripped from the 70s?

Yeah - the Jews never married for a couple of thousand of years before Christianity existed. Once Christ came along, POOF - the new institution of marriage was created. Intrinsically based on Christioan values? Really?

As we know it...

My eye may wander onto very attractive ladies but my heart never does. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone other than who I am and our relationship is not defined by a piece of paper that is stored away in a safe deposit box, nor would that piece of paper make a defective relationship more than a defective relationship if that were the case, and there is no way I would want a third party to interfere in my relationship.

I don't care about gay marriage one way or the other. What troubles me is the implication of the "We need to be able to marry because our relationship matters" SSM argument is that those relationships without that piece of paper do not also matter or matter less, and with that I disagree.

But Christianity has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Christianity expressly forbids adultery, it's one of the sacred commandments. Furthermore, Christianity also does not want you to have sex before marriage.

So if you're worried about the Christian principles of marriage, you cannot be having sex with multiple partners.

Because who in the hell actually says "shag"? You know, besides Austin Powers, a character ripped from the 70s?

Most people do.

Maybe you should stop hanging around with people who say douche.

What the hell do you say, ****? all the time or make love all the time?

Do you smoosh?

piss off.

we invented slang. wanker.

Yes women are hardwired to get with the aplha, regardless of his other partners. Luckily thats me.

Whats your point?

Marriage is institutionally an intervention on nature along religious lines, and not all religions prohibit more than one partner.

In fact gay marriage is much more of an anathema to society than multiple partner marriages.

If you don't expect to adhere to social norms, then why should your spouse?

Marriage is an intervention on nature? That's prime.....

Marriage, or exclusivity, was to ensure the bloodline of the heir.... a MALE thing, I might add.

If you don't like the idea, then don't do it.

Most people do.
No, most people say sex. Or making love. Or f***ing. Shag is not what most people say. But we're getting off-topic, so let's get back on topic.

Maybe you should stop hanging around with people who say douche.

What the hell do you say, ****? all the time or make love all the time?

Do you smoosh?

piss off.

we invented slang. wanker.
Oh...you never actually came back to your topic. Should I assume it's because I completely exposed your nonsense?

Why would someone want to marry multiple women? That's masochistic.

No, most people say sex. Or making love. Or f***ing. Shag is not what most people say. But we're getting off-topic, so let's get back on topic.

Oh...you never actually came back to your topic. Should I assume it's because I completely exposed your nonsense?

Most people say shag. Go have an egg plant and talk about douches. "i sexed her". good one.

Back
Top Bottom