• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I can agree with the right supporting program cuts

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like **** for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

Well, there ya go. Problem solved. You can now return to your normal daily activities, and please don't tell me this is your normal daily activity.

No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like **** for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.

Cut the Military Offense budget 70% and then see if any other cuts are necessary.
/

Amazing how the OP made it a race issue.

This thread is confusing. I came in thinking there would be serious talk about cutting things. I don't even know what this is about.

Sup nickel!

Well alright then

And the cuts would be.........

This thread is confusing. I came in thinking there would be serious talk about cutting things. I don't even know what this is about.

I agree. He says he will choose where to cut, but never says which cuts. I am older and some times miss things, but this OP makes no sense to me.

I agree. He says he will choose where to cut, but never says which cuts. I am older and some times miss things, but this OP makes no sense to me.
No one asked did they? start with making capital gains taxed the same rate as income. Which is all it is in the first place -what I don't like about it and also the reason it is set that way is because more then half of the benefits that that are used in capital gains goes to 1/10 of 1% of the population.

And you better believe that the rights super ridiculous tax cut for the wealthy and big B set up by Capt, pumpkin man. Is the first thing that will go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom