• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Be Dark_Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_ Fury

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
A Reagan conservative if you will. Net veteran of a decade. Known to some members here as very hard very tough on liberals. I don't like liberals and I do not intend to start. I do not support nor wish to tolerate islam. I do not support, condone or wish to tolerate the homo life style.

Fury

Last edited:
A Reagan conservative if you will. Net veteran of a decade. Known to some members here as a very hard very tough on liberals. I don't like liberals and I do not intend to start. I do not support nor wish to tolerate islam. I do not support, condone or wish to tolerate the homo life style.

Fury

Yeah, I've got a feeling that we're not gonna get along at all.

A Reagan conservative if you will. Net veteran of a decade. Known to some members here as a very hard very tough on liberals. I don't like liberals and I do not intend to start. I do not support nor wish to tolerate islam. I do not support, condone or wish to tolerate the homo life style.

Fury

Well, however short your stay, welcome. I think.

Well aren't you a peach.

A Reagan conservative if you will. Net veteran of a decade. Known to some members here as very hard very tough on liberals. I don't like liberals and I do not intend to start. I do not support nor wish to tolerate islam. I do not support, condone or wish to tolerate the homo life style.

Fury

Why would ANYONE know (or care) about you?

So how long is this one going to last? I got 2 weeks. A real sweetie.

Welcome, I'm already taking bets on how long it take for you to be banned!

Fury
Hey, Dark Fury, welcome to DP. Nice to see you here, also.

The cheese stands alone. :mrgreen:

Fury

I'm Grand Mal. It means big sickness. I'm a liberal, but I like conservatives. I barbecue them, usually, but a nice stir-fry is good, too. They can be a bitch to clean, though. A lotta bile and vitroil sometimes, and noxious scent glands.

Welcome. Put on your fireproof underwear. You be the next BBQ.

I see your liberals travel in packs. They strike me as rather clownish at this point but oh well.

Fury

Old man.jpg

I'm Grand Mal. It means big sickness. I'm a liberal, but I like conservatives. I barbecue them, usually, but a nice stir-fry is good, too. They can be a bitch to clean, though. A lotta bile and vitroil sometimes, and noxious scent glands.

I like my liberals anyway that makes them scream. I am loved by conservatives and hated by liberals.
My stats from where I come.
Thanks Received:4,865
Ratings:+19,426

Board vet, and as you can see my approval rating is 4,000 points OVER 100%. Will I be banned? Maybe, but anybody that reads me will remember I was here.
Fury

Fury

You don't "wish to tolerate...so you're telling me there's a chance!

I like my liberals anyway that makes them scream. I am loved by conservatives and hated by liberals.

Board vet, and as you can see my approval rating is 4,000 points OVER 100%. Will I be banned? Maybe, but anybody that reads me will remember I was here.
Fury

Highly unlikely. We have people like you every week or so, and I just signed up about half a year ago.

Fury

This board is pretty heavily moderated, I seriously doubt it's for you.

Fury

I hope you realize your reputation on USMB means nothing here on DP.

Fury

:lamo :lamo You need to break out of your shell, Jury.

Fury

No idea what those numbers mean, Cubby. It's important to you, apparently- maybe you could work them into a signature line or something.
We've been inundated with semi-moronic conservatives here lately. Some of them have proven to have entertainment value, others have proven to be valueless. You'll find your way around, settle in, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom