• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I apologize

G

gypsymoon

America is the child of the rest of the world. As such we a slow to grow up. All of our ancestors came from some where else! Having said this I must say America's president is a arrogant, stupid, butt hole, and I apologize for his behavior! Please accept my apology!

gypsymoon said:
America is the child of the rest of the world. As such we a slow to grow up. All of our ancestors came from some where else! Having said this I must say America's president is a arrogant, stupid, butt hole, and I apologize for his behavior! Please accept my apology!

Bill Clinton? I apologize to the rest of the world for his behavior too. ;)

gypsymoon said:

Thank you Gypsy for your thought provoking commentary. Where did you graduate?

gypsymoon said:

How incredibly innane.

gypsymoon said:

gypsymoon, I think you're hilarious. :lol: I wish I could accept your apology at this time, but I have to live with the idiot for the next 3 years.

Not one person has to apologise for what his govt does.

We all know that most americans are just normal people, interested in their pursuit of happiness as all of us are.

A lot of people have a right to complain about US policies. A lot of people have a right to complain about the UK or French or Russian or whoever policies.

A lot of people understand that the way a country behaves is not the way the individuals composing that country behave.

Democracy (the real stuff) anyone?

Y

Back
Top Bottom