• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I apologize for the liberal attitude

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Threads seem to have popped up since the second impeachment happened that are superficial criticisms of the Trump supporters that sieged the Capitol. I suppose some liberals are feeling empowered to do this. It doesn't do anyone any good to try to boost themselves up by trying to put others down.

I apologize on behalf of them for their behavior.

Threads seem to have popped up since the second impeachment happened that are superficial criticisms of the Trump supporters that sieged the Capitol. I suppose some liberals are feeling empowered to do this. It doesn't do anyone any good to try to boost themselves up by trying to put others down.

Define "superficial criticisms".
Funny way to describe enemy combatants.
That statement will not age well in the coming week when all 50 State Capitol buildings are under siege, this time with tonz o'gunz.
And by the way, you do not get to speak for all on the liberal or left side.
Seditionists must be arrested, charged, tried, convicted and disposed of.
If encountered real-time in a war theater, they must be shot.

You seem to be laboring under the impression that this is some game.

That statement will not age well in the coming week when all 50 State Capitol buildings are under siege, this time with tonz o'gunz.

There are at least two threads from today about how "they" look, how dumb they must be, low-paying jobs, and such.

I’ll let it go this time.

There are at least two threads from today about how "they" look, how dumb they must be, low-paying jobs, and such.
At first, Trump was thrilled with his treasonous riots, according to GOP sources. After a while, he became concerned at how ‘de-shoveled’ they look.

Comments about how they look are fair when we have pictures like this

5ff6365dd184b30018aad66f

They are not liberals. progressivism is more the antithesis of liberalism even than conservatism is.

Progressivism is authoritarian corporate fascism. Liberalism NEVER endorsed censorship and restraining free speech, but rather demanded it for all. The richest white men in the history of earth, their companies having the most racist hiring demographics among companies (less that 10% blacks and Latinos combined) are not liberals.

I have a great respect for liberals. Even though we disagree on a few things. We agree on the core things. So you have nothing to be sorry for. We are not enemies we never were. I do respect what you're trying to do. The only way to get peace is to make peace.

You can only apologize for yourself unless all liberals have anointed you as their spokesperson. Have they? Let us know please so we know how to respond to you.

You can only apologize for yourself unless all liberals have anointed you as their spokesperson. Have they? Let us know please so we know how to respond to you.
So someone who aligns more with you politically is now your enemy because they are trying to make a piece. Remember this next time you talk about division.

They are not liberals. progressivism is more the antithesis of liberalism even than conservatism is.

Progressivism is authoritarian corporate fascism. Liberalism NEVER endorsed censorship and restraining free speech, but rather demanded it for all. The richest white men in the history of earth, their companies having the most racist hiring demographics among companies (less that 10% blacks and Latinos combined) are not liberals.
Hey joko.
I'm politically progressive. Sorry, but you don't seem to understand progressive politics. I'm planning to start a different kind of thread on progressivism, today.

I have a great respect for liberals. Even though we disagree on a few things. We agree on the core things. So you have nothing to be sorry for. We are not enemies we never were. I do respect what you're trying to do. The only way to get peace is to make peace.
Hey Clax.
Good comment.

So you're here to apologize on behalf of others that are in a different camp than you?

How hilariously arrogant. This is why nobody likes the progressive purist set. This is in fact why you are politically isolated and will never see your ideals enacted, ever.

But keep kissing that MAGA ass.

No problem. Most of the gop leadership in the house yesterday apologized for the rioters actions too and blamed the dems.

Superficial criticism of the people who laid siege to the capitol? Don't you dare apologize for me, these people are traitors and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Antiwar thinks he has the moral authority to kiss MAGA ass for all of us.

Somebody left out racists. I noticed during the blm protests there were as many white people protesting as black if not more in some cases. How many black folks did you notice in wednesday's almost all white crowd?

there is nothing superficial about this pack of unwashed ignorant traitors
If you'll notice the proximity of the first two of the six words you quoted, then you should see that you have misrepresented the thrust of my thread.

Simultaneously, you went against that with your last three words.

Understand?

If you'll notice the proximity of the first two of the six words you quoted, then you should see that you have misrepresented the thrust of my thread.

Simultaneously, you went against that with your last three words.

Understand?

The fact remain, there is nothing superficial about this pack of unwashed ignorant traitors .

I quoted the section I wanted to reply to, that is what that function is for, peace.

Back
Top Bottom