• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I apologize for the liberal attitude

Threads seem to have popped up since the second impeachment happened that are superficial criticisms of the Trump supporters that sieged the Capitol. I suppose some liberals are feeling empowered to do this. It doesn't do anyone any good to try to boost themselves up by trying to put others down.

I apologize on behalf of them for their behavior.
Anyone who turns a peaceful protest, march, demonstration into a riot with violence and destruction should be condemned. A riot is a riot whether it is protesters taking over the Capital building or taking over part of the city in Portland. Folks may label these differently, but the means were the same. The actions of both were the same. The reasons differ, but the results was wanton destruction, death and violence.

Those who supported these riots in any form don't need to be apologized to. All should be held accountable for their actions. There is no such thing as a good riot for a good cause or a bad riot for a bad cause. Although I have a feeling quite a lot of folks on this side think that is the case.

Anyone who turns a peaceful protest, march, demonstration into a riot with violence and destruction should be condemned. A riot is a riot whether it is protesters taking over the Capital building or taking over part of the city in Portland. Folks may label these differently, but the means were the same. The actions of both were the same. The reasons differ, but the results was wanton destruction, death and violence.

Those who supported these riots in any form don't need to be apologized to. All should be held accountable for their actions. There is no such thing as a good riot for a good cause or a bad riot for a bad cause. Although I have a feeling quite a lot of folks on this side think that is the case.
Read #1.

Threads seem to have popped up since the second impeachment happened that are superficial criticisms of the Trump supporters that sieged the Capitol. I suppose some liberals are feeling empowered to do this. It doesn't do anyone any good to try to boost themselves up by trying to put others down.

Don't worry about them. No one else does. America will survive their attemptsto divide and demonize.

Well, considering how much right wing arse the OP was licking, I'm gonna bet on right.
You are doubly mistaken.

Listen pards, never take this shit too serious.

There are some really ****ed up people on here that take their politics to bed with them every night. Don't be like those people.

You're OK in my book.

Listen pards, never take this shit too serious.

There are some really ****ed up people on here that take their politics to bed with them every night. Don't be like those people.

You're OK in my book.

Go to bed mad, wake up madder. That's my motto.

Back
Top Bottom