• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I, and many dems, LOVE AOC !!

If that is what you don't like about her, then you couldn't possibly like Trump, for that's what he does in spades.[/QUOTE ]Well, no, not really. Trump is following tried, historically successful paths. You guys problem is that Trump IS doing the right things and they are working.

Based on her complete lack of economics after allegedly getting a degree in the topic from Boston University, I'd guess the likeliness of her learning anything is extremely minute.

She does have a degree in economics, but , I guess you would rather follow someone who got paid 3M a year by their father when they were a toddler, and has bankrupt many business.

She does have a degree in economics, but , I guess you would rather follow someone who got paid 3M a year by their father when they were a toddler, and has bankrupt many business.
And she's demonstrated she forgot everything she was ever taught to get it. Oh, and you'd guess wrong.

And she's demonstrated she forgot everything she was ever taught to get it. Oh, and you'd guess wrong.

I think this comment actually says more about you than her.

I think this comment actually says more about you than her.
Of course you do. Blind admiration leaves little room for intellectual analysis.

Of course you do. Blind admiration leaves little room for intellectual analysis.

That is an excellent self analysis from you.

That is an excellent self analysis from you.
Not really, since I've said several times on DP that I don't like Trump but some of his policies and programs are worthwhile, where as you and a couple of others are swooning over the wonderfulness of AOC I think I described you guys perfectly. Pure emotion, absent any critical thought.

Based on her complete lack of economics after allegedly getting a degree in the topic from Boston University, I'd guess the likeliness of her learning anything is extremely minute.

Allegedly?

She graduated from BU cum laude. You think it would not have come out by now if that was a lie?

Let me guess. Obama's shadow government covered that entire lie up, right?

Allegedly?

She graduated from BU cum laude. You think it would not have come out by now if that was a lie?

Let me guess. Obama's shadow government covered that entire lie up, right?
Doesn't say much for BU degrees.

Nah, unlike the lyrics of the song, she knows what to do, and if she doesn't, she's not afraid to ask, learn, look, etc. She's an action person.

There's a difference. I think queen's "We are the champions" is better.

She's a PUBLICITY WHORE, who has never had a fulltime job, who will now ENRICH HERSELF OFF of the PUBLIC TEAT, for the next few decades. PERIOD.

She's a PUBLICITY WHORE, who has never had a fulltime job, who will now ENRICH HERSELF OFF of the PUBLIC TEAT, for the next few decades. PERIOD.

then you must really hate Donald Trump. If there ever were a publicity whore, Trump is the quintessence of that concept.

then you must really hate Donald Trump. If there ever were a publicity whore, Trump is the quintessence of that concept.

Trump, unlike AOC, has had a WILDLY SUCCESSFUL LIFE...outside of government.

As I said , like most Dems, she will not set about ENRICHING HERSELF at the Best Job She Ever Had, and, in her case, her FIRST FULLTIME ONE.

Trump was world famous BEFORE POLITICS, and has taken a PAY CUT to serve the American People.

Doesn't say much for BU degrees.

Let's see your degree and we can comment on the college you attended.

BU is a great school. But go ahead and slander it because of your partisan hackery. It makes you look worse.

There is a large, unsubtle difference between a freshman congresswoman without any significant influence nor committee assignments, and the most powerful person in the country...

So because one is president its okay for those who don't like him to obsess 24/7 about him. But because the other is a congresswoman its not okay to bring up the occasional idiotic thing she says?

Back
Top Bottom