• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am,

crazyme

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

Pope Pius XII, commemorating the hundredth anniversary of the Immaculate conception dogma, announced a Marian year, the first one on Church history. In his encyclical Fulgens corona, he described the events in Lourdes:

It seems that the Blessed Virgin Mary herself wished to confirm by some special sign the definition, which the Vicar of her Divine Son on earth had pronounced amidst the applause of the whole Church. For indeed four years had not yet elapsed when, in a French town at the foot of the Pyrenees, the Virgin Mother, youthful and benign in appearance, clothed in a shining white garment, covered with a white mantle and girded with a hanging blue cord, showed herself to a simple and innocent girl at the grotto of Massabielle. And to this same girl, earnestly inquiring the name of her with whose vision she was favored, with eyes raised to heaven and sweetly smiling, she replied: "I am the Immaculate Conception."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Lourdes

The 'conception' of an immaculate 'thing', such as the perpetuity of virginity of Mary, the mother of Christ (Jesus) as well as a person being without sin, or born without sin as the 'immaculate conception' includes.

However, The Eternal, Heavenly, Everlasting I AM is not a conception of thought but rather a reality.

con·cep·tion

noun
the action of conceiving a child or of a child being conceived.
"an unfertilized egg before conception"
synonyms: inception of pregnancy, conceiving, fertilization, impregnation, insemination
"from conception until natural death"
the way in which something is perceived or regarded.
"our conception of how language relates to reality"

Last edited:
In 1936 and again in 1941, Sister Lúcia said that the Virgin Mary had predicted the deaths of her two friends during the second apparition on 13 June 1917. According to Lúcia's 1941 account, on 13 June, Lúcia asked the Virgin if the three children would go to heaven when they died. She said that she heard Mary reply, "Yes, I shall take Francisco and Jacinta soon, but you will remain a little longer, since Jesus wishes you to make me known and loved on Earth. He wishes also for you to establish devotion in the world to my Immaculate Heart.

Our Lady of Fátima (Portuguese: Nossa Senhora de Fátima, formally known as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary of Fátima, European Portuguese: [ˈnɔsɐ sɨˈɲoɾɐ dɨ ˈfatimɐ] Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈnɔsɐ siˈɲɔɾɐ dʒi ˈfatʃimɐ]), is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the famed Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da Iria, in Fátima, Portugal. The three children were Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima

To 'whose' immaculate 'heart'?

Jude 1:9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

At this place [Tepeyac], [the Indians] had a temple dedicated to the mother of the gods, whom they called Tonantzin, which means Our Mother. There they performed many sacrifices in honor of this goddess...And now that a church of Our Lady of Guadalupe is built there, they also call her Tonantzin, being motivated by the preachers who called Our Lady, the Mother of God, Tonantzin. It is not known for certain where the beginning of this Tonantzin may have originated, but this we know for certain, that, from its first usage, the word means that ancient Tonantzin. And it is something that should be remedied, for the correct [native] name of the Mother of God, Holy Mary, is not Tonantzin, but Dios inantzin. It appears to be a Satanic invention to cloak idolatry under the confusion of this name, Tonantzin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe

And another thing to keep in mind:

John 20:17 "(J)esus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

3 distinct 'separate' Person(s). Mary was the 'mother' of Christ (J)esus, not God.

For Muslims and/or for Islam, this would be the same as saying, 'Mary, the mother of Allah'.

Is the 'conception' that a woman could be the 'mother' of God, immaculate?

im·mac·u·late

adjective
(especially of a person or their clothes) perfectly clean, neat, or tidy.
"an immaculate white suit"
synonyms: clean, spotless, ultraclean, pristine, unsoiled, unstained, unsullied; More
free from flaws or mistakes; perfect.
"an immaculate safety record"
synonyms: unblemished, spotless, impeccable, unsullied, undefiled, untarnished, stainless; More
THEOLOGY
(in the Roman Catholic Church) free from sin.

Or is it 'lordare'?

lordare

(transitive) to dirty, soil
(transitive) to besmirch

'Oh, lordo!'. 'Mamma mia! Perché è lorda'?

'Il nostro Padre Celeste, per favore, aiutaci per favore. Nel nome del tuo figlio, Gesù Cristo, io prego e chiedo. Amen'

Last edited:
'Il nostro Padre Celeste, per favore, aiutaci per favore. Nel nome del Figlio Lei, Gesù Cristo, io prego e chiedo. Amen'

If heaven and the heaven of heavens is not large enough to be a 'dwelling' place for God, how could a 'woman'?

1 Kings 8:26-27 "And now, O God of (I)srael, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father.

But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?"

2 Chronicles 2:6 "But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?"

Last edited:
I ran across a few 'proselytizers' the other day. What they told me was to be pondered upon and wondered to. But because those things which they 'said' seem more to the 'Gentile' Politically correct, I surrendered those things unto The LORD God and The Holy Son.

I'm not saying that this applies to 'them', the ones I encountered, but this verse makes me wonder, also.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

twofold more than yourself. Which means that 'I' would be a child of 'hell'. What does being a child of 'hell' mean and/or entail but and while being a 'scribe' and/or Pharisee?

and the one who is proselytized to becoming 2 times 'worse' a child of 'hell'? What an unfortunate set of circumstances, wouldn't you think?

the one, the child of 'hell', who compasses sea and land is not sent of/by God, Christ, or The LORD. So then 'who' sends them?

What sort of 'people' believe anything brought to them and which goes contrary to sound reasoning?

If a man or woman come to you in fine apparel, would you think them to be more 'noble' than he or she which comes to you in filthy rags?

James 2:2-4 "For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?"

In other words, 'Where has all the logical, sound reasoning, which once was, gone to'?

And while the sound, logical reasoning was yet still around and is yet still around, what are those who still possess it doing about Truth and the corrections to and of 'errors'?

It was very 'sound' and 'reasonable' to say that young females being overtly sexual in dress and mannerisms were 'wrong' and should be put away. It WAS very sound and reasonable. But now how is it?

What should be 'put away'? The young female or the overtness of public sexuality?

overt
o·vert (ō-vûrt′, ō′vûrt′)
adj.
1. Open and observable; not hidden, concealed, or secret: overt hostility; overt intelligence gathering.
2. Of, relating to, or being military or intelligence operations sanctioned or mandated by Congress: overt aid to the rebels.

o·vert′ly adv.
o·vert′ness n.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/overtness

"What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops." - Matthew 10:27

Last edited:
"What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops." - Matthew 10:27

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

Matthew 23:15 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

Does being a 'child' of 'hell' mean that those persons are in 'hell' in some way?

hell:
1067. geenna
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
gehenna, hell.
Of Hebrew origin (gay' and Hinnom); valley of (the son of) Hinnom; ge-henna (or Ge-Hinnom), a valley of Jerusalem, used (figuratively) as a name for the place (or state) of everlasting punishment -- hell.

A valley of (J)erusalem.

First, is there even a place named/called (J)erusalem in the Hebrew language?

Second, is (J)erusalem the same as (J)udah?

If I was to proselytize to another that (J)erusalem is of Hebrew origin, would I be a child of God or a child of 'hell'?

If I was to proselytize to another that Abraham begot (I)saac, would i be a Truth speaker or a false speaker?

And if I was to proselytize to another that (I)saac begot (J)acob, would that make me twice a son of God or twice the son of 'gehenna'?

If I was to proselytize to another that Mr. Trump has a son named Baren, would that be truth speaking or false speaking?

Last edited:
a 'son' of Gehenna, or a 'son' of a Valley of (J)erusalem. Twice the son of a valley of (J)erusalem, or twice the son of gehenna.

Last edited:
Here is another truth or fallacy question.

'Gender'. To what does 'gender' denote?
'Sex'. To what does 'sex' denote?

Is 'gender' the same as 'birth sex' and has it always been/ not been?

In other words, 'Where has all the logical, sound reasoning, which once was, gone to'?

And while the sound, logical reasoning was yet still around and is yet still around, what are those who still possess it doing about Truth and the corrections to and of 'errors'?

It was very 'sound' and 'reasonable' to say that young females being overtly sexual in dress and mannerisms were 'wrong' and should be put away. It WAS very sound and reasonable. But now how is it?

Does it, or even 'will' it, even/ever matter?

Could 'proper' knowledge actually help some choose and decide 'differently'?

Last edited:
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/screen-shot-2016-05-19-at-07-56-46.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C411

If such persons received the 'Truth', would they, might they, actually lay down their weapons of destruction?

After all, they are also 'humans' needing basic 'human' things.

And so, if a person 'curses' the name of Mary, maybe what the person is actually doing is cursing the apparitions of 'Mary' which supposedly does not 'line up' with True Scripture(s) or maybe they are 'cursing' the 'conception' of false things being uncorrected and reverenced as 'holy'.

Is it better to 'curse' such things or to 'bless' such things?

I'm not referring to the 'persons' who might be in the lack of knowledge(s) more so than to the ideas of wrong which are not being 'corrected'.

Any rivalries of 'wrong' Truths are rivalries being carried out by overly complacent persons. Because think about it. How could a person who says they 'Love' God not get into the Truer if and when they can but choose to remain on the side of untruth towards Him?

Last edited:
This might be an easier 'saying' to accept..

Rather than swallowing a camel while straining at a gnat, why not tend to both the weightier and lighter matters of the Life?

Does God like Righteous Judgment? Yes.
Does God like False Judgement? No.

Does God like 'Faithfulness'? Yes.
Does God like 'unFaithfulness'? No.

Does God like 'good'? Yes.
Does God like 'wrong'? No.

Does God like 'life'? Yes.
Does God like 'death'? No.

Does God like 'Truth' that saves? Yes.
Does God like 'lies' that destroy? No.

Since I claim to 'love' God, I will try to have righteous judgment. I will try to be and have faithfulness. I will try to do 'good'. I will try to tend to life. I will try to have 'Truth' that saves. I will try to stay away from false judgment. I will try to stay away from unfaithfulness. I will try to stay away from wrong doing. I will try to not seek death. I will try to stay away from lies that destroy.

If such things are 'condemn-able', then where can any 'righteous' or upright in the way be? And surely, the entire World cannot be seeking to have itself 'destroyed', can it?

Last edited:
And so.. Does God, The Father and (J)esus Christ 'Love' you? Of course. They love 'You', but they might not 'love' the false things 'You' might think towards 'Them'.

Who is there that can show 'You' the Truth? Why not go directly to 'Them' and see what 'They' have in store for 'Your-Their' life together?

And remember, 'Once upon a time there were the 'iffers'. IF God IS LOVE then WHY is HE... ??? IF God IS LOVE, then WHY isn't HE... ???'

This is to personal 'life'. Then there are 'world wide' things.. Things such as diseases and plagues and viruses. Are you asking, 'IF God IS LOVE, then why doesn't HE eradicate all harmful things off HIS planet'?

If the answer is 'yes', then why not ask HIM to eradicate all the harmful things off HIS planet? Do you think HE might get 'mad'?

But if you do ask, remember that 'harmful' things include many many different things. 'Sin' being one of them. And 'free choice' or 'free will' is sometimes as a gold commodity for some to possess to which many might be unwilling to 'surrender' over to 'Them'.

Even Christ (J)esus had a difficult time with the 'free will' concept. And so He said, 'Let Thy Will be done'.

The most Joyful thing anyone can do at this point is to join in and let Christ (J)esus lead the Way.....

Here is a saying worthy of Saints.

Gentiles 'lord' it over them so that Righteousness can be kept. Gentiles 'lord' it over them so that Justice can be kept. So why not let the Gentiles do what they are supposed to do and enjoy the Righteousness and Justice they were/are set up to maintain and keep by enjoying God's beautiful Day(s) that 'They' have made, in peace and in Goodness?

But remember to give thanks unto 'Them' for both 'Their' Day(s) and for 'Their' Gentiles which keep and maintain Right and Just. Because without any to 'enjoy' the Day(s) in Righteousness and Justice, what 'good' would the Gentiles be?

LORD God, in The Name of Thy Only Begotten Son, (J)esus Christ. Amen.

Last edited:
If 'You' are Gentile, then I guess you can choose Whom 'You' will serve.

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
(J)oshua 24:15
(Josh)ua 24:15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom