• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I AM the MOST ARTICULATE and WELL SPOKEN POLITICAIN EVER!!!

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well...one can only assume the teleprompter was on the fritz...

Obama talks kid's growing pains - PATRICK GAVIN | POLITICO CLICK

"You know, the — I don't have teenagers yet — Malia's just turned 12," said Obama, according to a pool report. "She's my baby. She's going — even though she's 5'9" now, she's still my baby. And she just got braces, which is good, because she looks like a kid and she was getting — she's starting to look too old for me."

Yeeeaaaahhhh...

well...at least hes a clean and well spoken black man...

You're going to attack a man for talking about his kids?

Really?

You're going to attack a man for talking about his kids?

Really?

Well what I...I mean...my own children...they get older...but have well...dont have braces...anymore I mean...and then we went...you know...fishing...and as the got taller...they still looked kind of...and I wasnt ready for that...

No...but thats the kind of position I would expect an O bot to take. I will ridicule his absolute lost nature if he doesnt have someone feeding him lines...sort of like the muppets here and the regular drivel they regurgitate.

your point? shouldn't this post be elsewhere?

your point? shouldn't this post be elsewhere?

I think the point is that Obama was nothing but hype even when it comes to those characteristics and abilities that were most shamelessly promoted.

Well what I...I mean...my own children...they get older...but have well...dont have braces...anymore I mean...and then we went...you know...fishing...and as the got taller...they still looked kind of...and I wasnt ready for that...

No...but thats the kind of position I would expect an O bot to take. I will ridicule his absolute lost nature if he doesnt have someone feeding him lines...sort of like the muppets here and the regular drivel they regurgitate.

Translation: My daughter is 12. She's tall and getting boobs. Thank God she had to have braces which shaved a few years off of her and now she looks 10 again.

(you just have to know how to speak "dadofdaughter")

I think the point is that Obama was nothing but hype even when it comes to those characteristics and abilities that were most shamelessly promoted.

so he got tongue tied talking about his daughter? so? i still think he's well spoken.

so he got tongue tied talking about his daughter? so? i still think he's well spoken.

So you bought the hype. I've always known that. I don't judge though since I am sure I have beliefs you disagree with, too. ;)

So you bought the hype. I've always known that. I don't judge though since I am sure I have beliefs you disagree with, too. ;)

GASP! no way! :shocked2:

You should see him off prompter on real issues, it's um, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh much worse, um, um, um, much worse.

:lamo

I dont know whats more fun...watching this guy mangle the basics of speech and grammar any time he isnt delivering someone elses prepared comments off a teleprompter, or the butt hurt responses of the O bots who probably realize that without someone feeding him lines The One is less articulate than George Bush...and that boggles the mind! :lamo

oh He stammered a little bit. Oh he Ums and ars. For **** sake... get off your high horse.

In jumps another O Bot...thanks for proving my point!!! :lamo

:lamo

I dont know whats more fun...watching this guy mangle the basics of speech and grammar any time he isnt delivering someone elses prepared comments off a teleprompter, or the butt hurt responses of the O bots who probably realize that without someone feeding him lines The One is less articulate than George Bush...and that boggles the mind! :lamo

How convenient of you to completely ignore the ass whooping he handed to the Republicans during the Q&A session in January - all without "uhs" or "ums" and all without a teleprompter.

I can't believe this is the OODJ.*

*Obama Outrage Du Jour.

How convenient of you to completely ignore the ass whooping he handed to the Republicans during the Q&A session in January - all without "uhs" or "ums" and all without a teleprompter.

I can't believe this is the OODJ.*

*Obama Outrage Du Jour.

You say that like its a hard thing. There is a REASON most of those republicans got their ass handed to them...they are as incompetant as he is.

Outrage? Hardly...it was a joking commentary. But IMMEDIATELY a parade of O Bots got their panties bunched up...THATS funny!!!

:lamo:lamo:lamo

In jumps another O Bot...thanks for proving my point!!! :lamo

I'm trying to balance your rediculous and partisan rubbish. Acting as if Obama is useless because he ums and ars a few times and stumbled a bit in your dumb video. All politicians and all human ****ing beings do it.

You say that like its a hard thing. There is a REASON most of those republicans got their ass handed to them...they are as incompetant as he is.

Outrage? Hardly...it was a joking commentary. But IMMEDIATELY a parade of O Bots got their panties bunched up...THATS funny!!!

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Actually, I don't see anyone with their panties in a bunch. I see them pointing out the ridiculousness of thinking this is an actual story. And I see you acting like you've discovered King Tut's Tomb when all you've got is Al Capone's vault.

Actually, I don't see anyone with their panties in a bunch. I see them pointing out the ridiculousness of thinking this is an actual story. And I see you acting like you've discovered King Tut's Tomb when all you've got is Al Capone's vault.

Damn!! you read a sports article about the King James decision and thought it was so good you would repeat the line! NICE!!! VERY nice! Copying someone elses comments isnt QUITE the same as having Jon Favreau write your speeches...but still...NICE! Well done!!! :lamo

Damn!! you read a sports article about the King James decision and thought it was so good you would repeat the line! NICE!!! VERY nice! Copying someone elses comments isnt QUITE the same as having Jon Favreau write your speeches...but still...NICE! Well done!!! :lamo

I have no idea what you are talking about.

It's funny to the the "Bush and Palin stammered too" defense. Here's the problem with that, first Bush and Palin were painted as stupid were they not? Stammering and stuttering are considered to be inarticulate and that lends to the perception(only) of incompetance. The second major problem with the "they did it too" defense is that they didn't have a prolongued stammer session that reveals beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are searching for the response. To summarize, D'Ohbama supporters need a better defense.

It's funny to the the "Bush and Palin stammered too" defense. Here's the problem with that, first Bush and Palin were painted as stupid were they not? Stammering and stuttering are considered to be inarticulate and that lends to the perception(only) of incompetance. The second major problem with the "they did it too" defense is that they didn't have a prolongued stammer session that reveals beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are searching for the response. To summarize, D'Ohbama supporters need a better defense.

Palin is stupid because of the stupid things she says, not because of how she says them.

Bush's speech was an act. If you watch videos of him when he was in Texas, he was much sharper and more articulate.

edit: Also, everybody stammers.

Last edited:
She's 12 years old and 5'9" tall!
She's TALL!!!

There - that's my only thought. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom