• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am Thankful for Trump Supporters

Yakshi

Super Tuesday, my ass
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Most if not all of them love their country, and so do I.

Most if not all of them want the United States to succeed, and so do I.

And for the good of the country, their extremism gave the country Biden.

Thanks aside, what is next on the agenda for the Republican party?

The Democrats want normalcy for a little while, in addition to a competent, lucid, consistent, emotionally stable federal response to the pandemic.

What do Trump supporters hope for now?

What is your plan?

The Democrats want normalcy for a little while, in addition to a competent, lucid, consistent, emotionally stable federal response to the pandemic.

What is your plan?
Their plan is to lie, cheat and steal more elections by suppressing the votes that cost them this one. Watch.

I'm pretty sure their plan is to be as uncooperative as possible.
I'm pretty sure that their plan is to go to work and raise their families the same way that they are now and the same way the their Democratic neighbors are.

What optimistic vision of the future do you have, Trump supporters?

Sitting in the corner and pouting while Biden tries to reverse the damage of the last four years.

Some will even add to the damage, because they've proven how much they are willing to turn on America when it doesn't operate like they want.

What is your plan?
Go to school to get some intelligence and common sense because with all the good intentions you mention, they have a habit of always picking the wrong people (incompetent and stupid people - case in point............ Nixon, Bush Jr. and worst of all.......Trump).

Your own statement about Biden being extreme right is a perfect example of what I am saying. Biden is about as centrist as it gets (certainly not extreme in any way).

What is your plan?
If that ain't making lemonade out of lemons, I don't know what is! :p

The label Trump is most afraid of is being called a "loser." But he lost the election.

So literally, he is a loser.

Trump understands how important it is that he be perceived as a "success" and not as a loser. This is likely why, of course, he refuses to admit that he lost the election. In the same way, he refused to admit that he lost the Iowa caucuses back in 2016, in which he accused Ted Cruz, the winner at the time, of rigging that election.

Sound familiar?

Do Trump's followers understand the importance of Trump's perception of his weakness as a loser, or do they disagree with Trump about the effects that literally being a loser will have on the outgoing president?

The obliteration of the Federal government is their only vision. Well, and also the obliteration of the Democratic Party.

After all, when you hate government like these nut jobs do, you ain't going to try to improve it.

In fact, why do Repugs even care about politics, since they hate government so much? At the end of the day, I guess it's just lust for power and "owning the libs" that gets Repugs hard.

You mean play “Democrat”? Yeah, probably, particularly when Biden starts plagarizing Obama on economics and foreign policy :eek:

Go to school to get some intelligence and common sense because with all the good intentions you mention, they have a habit of always picking the wrong people (incompetent and stupid people - case in point............ Nixon, Bush Jr. and worst of all.......Trump).

Your own statement about Biden being extreme right is a perfect example of what I am saying. Biden is about as centrist as it gets (certainly not extreme in any way).

If you're referring to Post #1, I think you are misunderstanding what Yakshi said. He didn't say Biden was an extremist.

You mean play “Democrat”? Yeah, probably, particularly when Biden starts plagarizing Obama on economics and foreign policy :eek:

You all invented that playbook. Voting 50+ ****ing times to abolish Obamacare. Christ Almighty. 4 more years of that stupid shit is coming.

What is your plan?

Giving us Biden with their extremism is the nicest thing that Repugs have done since.....well.....since giving us Obama with their extremism!

Thank you, Repugs!!

What is your plan?

Not a trump supporter, but I would take him very biden any day. As for your question it looks like we want the same things.

What is your plan?
All out war. There will be no peace.

Why would anyone cooperate with totalitarian thieves. You wanted a war and you got one. Come get you some.

Why would anyone cooperate with totalitarian thieves. You wanted a war and you got one. Come get you some.

We did. On Nov 3rd. Your cult leader Twumpy got his ass kicked by 6 million votes and counting.

All out war. There will be no peace.
You’re going to be disappointed. Without your favorite orange clown in the Oval Office, the Trump circus loses much of it’s ability to spread stupidity and lies.

Added to that, all the pubic humiliation Trump and his grown spawn will face via the NY State Attorney General’s office, and possibly other states and federal agencies (no self pardon or pardon from President Biden).

Have a great next four years crying into your pillow. ;)

What is your plan?
It's good to see that honesty is still not one of your strong suits.

It's good to see that honesty is still not one of your strong suits.

How ungracious of you. He sincerely thanks Trump and the Repug Party for being so bat shit crazy that they got a raging liberal like Biden elected President, and all you can do is make rude comments. Quite typical of you.

Back
Top Bottom