• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'I am standing in your way': DeSantis fires back after Biden criticizes Florida's pandemic approach

What a surprise, an Andrew Gillum supporter in the last Florida election for governor decides to chimes in.
Tell me, is he out of rehab yet?

What a surprise, racist garbage from you. Have you ever posted anything not based in racism. No, you haven't.

So, trust me, I am the less surprised here. If you didn't spew racist crap, that would be a shock.

I'm noticing this tact being used quite a bit in the forum, recently. The Red State Covid failure is being blamed on Biden via illegal immigration.

Oh well., at least they moved-on from Dr. Seuss . . .
It’s impossible to believe Abbott won’t allow contact tracing.

Hi again!

I humbly suggest replacing 'evil' with 'self-serving'.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. ['n avoid Florida.]

Why?

What I'd like to see this administration do is close the border to all non-trade traffic and let the situation there, and the COVID situation all cool down.
The progressive left would go ape shit, so it's not going to happen, so we have a de-facto open border and chaos instead.
I haven't read all the replies since you made this post but the border with Canada has been shut down to everything but trade and a very very few essential people for over the last year and is or was expected to re-open this summer but with the raise in the Covid in the states now Canada is thinking of keeping it closed
I know a lot of people that have family over there they have not been able to see and friends that have houses over there that have not been able to go and see what shape they are in
so at least the Northern border is /was closed to everything but trade
Have a nice day

And it's a lot harder to defend against the immigrant excuse because there is basically NO information about testing and vaccination policies for illegals and asylum seekers being released to await court. I don't think they're doing much or they'd be out front saying so.

I don’t know what kind of stuff they’re telling people on Fox News about all this, but here’s what’s happening in the real world:

Only the death cult could hear "I'm standing in the way of controlling a deadly disease" and think this is a good look.

I haven't read all the replies since you made this post but the border with Canada has been shut down to everything but trade and a very very few essential people for over the last year and is or was expected to re-open this summer but with the raise in the Covid in the states now Canada is thinking of keeping it closed
I know a lot of people that have family over there they have not been able to see and friends that have houses over there that have not been able to go and see what shape they are in
so at least the Northern border is /was closed to everything but trade
Have a nice day
Yes, I'm aware. My brother in law is from Toronto, his mother in failing health is there, and he's very much wanting to go over from the US for a visit. I sure hope he's able to.

A rather stark contrast to the de-facto open border chaos at the Southern border. It'd seem prudent to swap the enforcement and policies between the two borders, if you ask me.

Also a rather stark contrast the Cuban migrants (boat people) are flat out sent back home without asylum processing (if I have this correct?).
The only difference that appears to be the case is that most from the Southern border are assumed to vote for Democrats in the future, where the Cubans are assumed to vote for Republican in the future.

Yes, I'm aware. My brother in law is from Toronto, his mother in failing health is there, and he's very much wanting to go over from the US for a visit. I sure hope he's able to.

A rather stark contrast to the de-facto open border chaos at the Southern border. It'd seem prudent to swap the enforcement and policies between the two borders, if you ask me.

Also a rather stark contrast the Cuban migrants (boat people) are flat out sent back home without asylum processing (if I have this correct?).
The only difference that appears to be the case is that most from the Southern border are assumed to vote for Democrats in the future, where the Cubans are assumed to vote for Republican in the future.

The policies have shifted over the years. More recently the Obama administration had allowed for Cubans who came to the US regardless of how they got here. This was because the Cuban government wouldn't repatriate most Cubans deported from the US. When the Cuban government changed its policies and did repatriate its immigrants, that US policy was ended. The Trump administration took a harder stance since it applied its increased deportation policies across the board, and that applied to Cubans as well. One difference in policies between the two administrations was the deportation of Cubans who committed violent crimes under Obama, where under Trump it was anyone who arrived here illegally.

Who defines what "ignorant" means? You?
Anyone that knows what the proven fact are, and stills sees these nitwits lying or blindly parroting the master liars. It's really quite easy at this point.

His handlers have told him he has to be "tough" with Biden after he praised him about a month ago. DeSantis is just doing what he's told. It's the same playbook they are all using. Pretend to be anti mask, anti Fauci, and claim Biden is letting all these EVIL brown illegal immigrants with COVID into your neighborhoods.

His press conference was pretty weak, actually. It's amusing how defensive and whiney he becomes. He's a weak debater actually, despite the narrative the GOP and their media paints of him.
But he's all in now with the white supremacist ethnostate GOP, there's no fence straddling with them.

The idiotic leftists dumbocrats think the vaccine works! There has never been a successful vaccine against any coronavirus and that is a fact!
Facts are in Australia the other week 141 people were hospitalized in Sydney and 140 were vaccinated yet the morons including the PM are blaming the unvaccinated! Morons

The idiotic leftists dumbocrats think the vaccine works! There has never been a successful vaccine against any coronavirus and that is a fact!
Facts are in Australia the other week 141 people were hospitalized in Sydney and 140 were vaccinated yet the morons including the PM are blaming the unvaccinated! Morons

Would you happen to have a link to this? Everything I see shows unvax being MUCH higher in hospitalizations and deaths

The policies have shifted over the years. More recently the Obama administration had allowed for Cubans who came to the US regardless of how they got here. This was because the Cuban government wouldn't repatriate most Cubans deported from the US. When the Cuban government changed its policies and did repatriate its immigrants, that US policy was ended. The Trump administration took a harder stance since it applied its increased deportation policies across the board, and that applied to Cubans as well. One difference in policies between the two administrations was the deportation of Cubans who committed violent crimes under Obama, where under Trump it was anyone who arrived here illegally.
Yeah, OK, fine.
I was referring to the public statement made by sec DHS Mayorkas.

Haitians, Cubans Who Come to U.S. by Sea 'Will Be Returned ...

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Cuba › Haiti
Jul 15, 2021 — Haitians, Cubans Who Come to U.S. by Sea 'Will Be Returned,' DHS Secretary Mayorkas Warns. By Alexandra Hutzler On 7/15/21 at 12:35 PM EDT.

Would you happen to have a link to this? Everything I see shows unvax being MUCH higher in hospitalizations and deaths
All over the news in Oz, stop being spoon fed

Sounds a little crazy.

Sounds a little crazy.
This is the only article I can find with that 141 #

"There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated."

That's why I asked for HB's link

This is the only article I can find with that 141 #

"There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated."

That's why I asked for HB's link

Sick burn, dude.

Right. Biden said today that we have 350 million vaccinated. He's great.

You people act like petulant six year olds, I swear.
This is the NINTH time I've seen someone going across my screen this morning with
"Nyah nyah nyah Biden said 350 million vaccinated and that's more than the population!!"

He obviously mistakenly referred to the number of vaccine doses administered in the United States, which is almost 350 million.
But hey, of course instead of being glad that we got at least 350 million first doses into 166 million arms...

Nyah nyah nyah!!!
HaironFire (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

But I get it, you folks actually don't WANT the entire country vaccinated because there goes your chance to
say that Biden didn't beat the virus, right?
That would mean Trump doesn't get reinstated, right? :LOL:
That means you'd have to admit OAN, NewsMax and Fox played you like fools, right?
That would mean Mike Lindell had bankrupted himself for nothing, right?

You people act like petulant six year olds, I swear.
This is the NINTH time I've seen someone going across my screen this morning with
"Nyah nyah nyah Biden said 350 million vaccinated and that's more than the population!!"

He obviously mistakenly referred to the number of vaccine doses administered in the United States, which is almost 350 million.
But hey, of course instead of being glad that we got at least 350 million first doses into 166 million arms...

Nyah nyah nyah!!!
View attachment 67346507

But I get it, you folks actually don't WANT the entire country vaccinated because there goes your chance to
say that Biden didn't beat the virus, right?
That would mean Trump doesn't get reinstated, right? :LOL:
That means you'd have to admit OAN, NewsMax and Fox played you like fools, right?
That would mean Mike Lindell had bankrupted himself for nothing, right?
You folks? You seem to know what I think. How do you know that?

Biden misspoke. Wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't do it nearly daily. And you're complaining that the political right wants people to die because they're ignorant Fox, OANN, and whatever watchers, rubes despicable, and yada, yada, yada. That's the same shit the political right has heard from the left for years and years now, so quir complaining when you finally get a small sample of your own medecine.

Maybe you can get your party leader to get a statistic right once, and while you're at it, get him to keep his hands off little girls and quit making up stories out of whole cloth. Nobody anywhere believes he was a truck driver. He's too stupid for that.

Back
Top Bottom