• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am seeking a good decent Democrat for actual good conversation.

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Everybody on the forum has a clean slate.

Who is a loyal Democrat who can have a good healthy decent conversation with me?

In fact with any of we Republicans? Not to limit it to me, but to any of us.

We welcome a non name calling, non hostile environment to work with you, not against you.

Please, join this group.

Who is a loyal Democrat who can have a good healthy decent conversation with me?

We welcome a non name calling, non hostile environment to work with you, not against you.

Please, join this group.

We've been here all along.

But I can tell you this, we're not going to tolerate injustice any more. If you call that "name-calling," so be it. :shrug:

You lost your chance.

Why do you guys always exclude libertarians?

Please, join this group.
Your post not subtly implies that none of the Democrats here are decent enough for you, which is telling to those of us who are Democrats what your expectation is for people to agree with your view points are else they aren't "decent" to you.

I don't anybody will be interested.

Please, join this group.

Translation:

"Who here would like to listen to me expound on why black people smell funny?"

I could ask the same of republicans.

And get the same answers.

Translation:

"Who here would like to listen to me expound on why black people smell funny?"

Isn't it diet that primarily influence the way we smell?

We've been here all along.

But I can tell you this, we're not going to tolerate injustice any more. If you call that "name-calling," so be it. :shrug:

Really? So you are going to stand up and say that violent protesters are criminals and that burning, looting, assault are crimes and those that commit these acts should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and face the appropriate justice.

Isn't it diet that primarily influence the way we smell?

Oh god, I think you and I have inadvertently given him something to rant about.

Really? So you are going to stand up and say that violent protesters are criminals and that burning, looting, assault are crimes and those that commit these acts should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and face the appropriate justice.

^ Those kinds of strawmen are why civil discussion is rare around here. But at least you made my point for me. :shrug:

There are two tribes here Trumpets and anti-Trumpers.

You are a TRump supporter, don't lie.

You left out the third group: The ones infected with both-sides-are-the-same-itis.

Please, join this group.
Good luck with that

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom