• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am seeking a good decent Democrat for actual good conversation.

Not voting, or voting for anyone other than Biden, is as un-American as the traitorous nutjob in the WH. Although Trump is a corrupt, ignorant racist who promotes hate and division, most of his supporters don't believe it, believe his lies, or they're in denial.

So what can you say about the intelligent people smart enough to know this, who want peace and unity, yet perform acts that increase the chance of him winning? Who's worst, Trump supporters who should know better, or his ignorant clueless supporters?

Another dem that is disgusted with libertarianism.

EDIT: There are some GOPs in high places (not Trump) who are also disgusted with libertarianism.

But when I typed (not Trump), you saw red, didn't you?

2nd EDIT: Fact: The opposite of libertarianism (which is totalitarianism) is one of the first steps to becoming a fascist.

Last edited:
We have all seen your many previous threads of revisionist history, outright lies, and racist dog whistles before, so why should we not ignore you? You are among the last person on the forum who claims to want to have a reasonable and logical discussion of facts and ideas but that seldom happens in your threads.

So far, no decent Democrat has shown up. And the lies above are staggering but expected.

another waste

it's on you then

I don't know who the loser Jorgensen is but I know who the loser Biden is.

Biden ran for President two times, in 1988 and 2008.

Biden ran for President two times, in 1988 and 2008. The first time he was viewed as a good choice early on, but quit after it was discovered he gave a speech that was copied from Neil Kinnock, a British politician.[19]
Joe Biden - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Not voting, or voting for anyone other than Biden, is as un-American as the traitorous nutjob in the WH. Although Trump is a corrupt, ignorant racist who promotes hate and division, most of his supporters don't believe it, believe his lies, or they're in denial.

So what can you say about the intelligent people smart enough to know this, who want peace and unity, yet perform acts that increase the chance of him winning? Who's worst, Trump supporters who should know better, or his ignorant clueless supporters?

Yes, yes. I've heard all the excuses for not voting 3rd party. When the Republocrats put up something other than utter ****, I'll consider voting for one of them. Until that point, I'm voting 3rd party.

another waste

it's on you then

Not really, I'm not voting for Trump nor do I support him. Plus, CO is probably going to go to Biden anyway. But I don't see Biden as a good candidate in the least or best fit for office. I think Jo Jorgensen is a much better candidate than either Trump or Biden and thus I shall vote for her.

I don't know who the loser Jorgensen is but I know who the loser Biden is.

Biden ran for President two times, in 1988 and 2008.

Biden ran for President two times, in 1988 and 2008. The first time he was viewed as a good choice early on, but quit after it was discovered he gave a speech that was copied from Neil Kinnock, a British politician.[19]
Joe Biden - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Totalitarian dems say Biden isn't Trump and that's good enough. The left-winged libertarian participating in this thread seems to possibly be an open-minded dem although many other totalitarian dems are trying mightily to laugh this left-winged libertarian off the thread.

We've been here all along.

But I can tell you this, we're not going to tolerate injustice any more. If you call that "name-calling," so be it. :shrug:

You are not what he's asking for. :roll: Not even close.

Neither am I.

Yes, yes. I've heard all the excuses for not voting 3rd party. When the Republocrats put up something other than utter ****, I'll consider voting for one of them. Until that point, I'm voting 3rd party.

Or better yet, NO party...

Regarding my last question of my last post: Who's worst, Trump supporters who should know better, or his ignorant clueless supporters? Definitely the former. I don't want to go over the top, but if Trump wins, the blood of all the dead Americans he's responsible for, here and abroad, will be on your hands.

Vote with your heart and soul and sleep well on election night. F**** America and the majority of Americans...

Regarding my last question of my last post: Who's worst, Trump supporters who should know better, or his ignorant clueless supporters? Definitely the former. I don't want to go over the top, but if Trump wins, the blood of all the dead Americans he's responsible for, here and abroad, will be on your hands.

Vote with your heart and soul and sleep well on election night. F**** America and the majority of Americans...

Well I will say that no blood is on my hands as I haven't actually killed anyone, nor have I ever supported Trump. Your partisan hyperbole doesn't bend reality.

I will vote with my heart and soul, and I will sleep well on election night. I cannot control the action of Republocrat sycophants and worshipers, however.

Well I will say that no blood is on my hands as I haven't actually killed anyone, nor have I ever supported Trump. Your partisan hyperbole doesn't bend reality.

I will vote with my heart and soul, and I will sleep well on election night. I cannot control the action of Republocrat sycophants and worshipers, however.

Well I'm definitely partisan and I did go over the top, but I wasn't accusing you of actually committing murder, it was a just metaphor. Unlike Trump supporters who know he either refused to believe our intelligence services (The Deep State), he believed it, but it ignored it, or they know Trump didn't want to confront Putin. These Trump voters who know this and yet continue supporting him, do have blood on their hands. That's very different than supporting a libertarian candidate who's not committed such a horrifying act on Americans.

But not voting for Biden, for whatever your reason is helping Trump and not bending reality. You don't have to be a sycophant or a worshiper to understand how completely different Americans will be treated by one president over another. How America will treat our allies, how America will rollover and show our belly to Putin. How our environment will suffer or be cleaned up. How black Americans will be treated by police, how etc., etc. Both parties might be taking corporate money, but which party doles it out to low income workers and small businesses and which doles it out to their wealthy friends and projects like the wall? Trump want's to cut Social Security for millions, are you really ok with that?

You can call both parties Republocrats, but it's like calling cats and dogs, caogs. Of course there are many similarities (four legs), but for this election, it's like night and day. One is leans towards authoritarians the other towards progressives. Threatening to ignore the results of the election, taking over the post office and today Trump just announced he's going to stop briefing Democrats on election security issues. Are these the actions of someone interested in freedom? No, he's starting to lay-down the building blocks for a dictatorship. America has never faced a president like Trump. As such you should vote like you've never voted before.

I believe most libertarians know what's at stake and will vote appropriately. For those who still want to vote for a libertarian to make a statement about how we should be governed and financed, why not wait four years till the next election when America isn't literally threatened to become something you never thought possible? In normal times voting with your heart and soul making you feel good is great, but voting 3rd party in this particular election when so much is at stake, is a self-centered, selfish approach that literally threatens America...

You are not what he's asking for. :roll: Not even close.

Neither am I.

I'm sorry, were you under the delusion that your gaslighting opinion matters here?

Back
Top Bottom