• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am seeking a good decent Democrat for actual good conversation.

But you are perfect I understand.

I did hope some Democrat would manage to be reasonable. I am fast losing all hope.

What about that Democrats? Who defends unlawful acts where the pretense is protest?

I had a strong feeling that at heart, you are a true Democrat.

Palin was an accomplished administrator of a small city and as Governor of Alaska she was very accomplished and did much good for Alaska.

Clearly you voted for Obama so why pretend to be a good republican?

I did what you and other Democrats do, draw a conclusion based on your own comments.

Such as calling me names. I had not called you any kind of name.

I truly wanted to be respectful to you. But you are incorrigible.

To any decent and honest Democrat, I can explain Sarah Palin and why she was outstanding to be VP. MCcain a lot less can I defend him.

That's what I thought. Clearly you can't take the slightest pushback to your beliefs. So we know you don't want to change them. You just want us to capitulate to yours without giving us a single reason to do so. :shrug:

Do you realize what you said? You used to be in that cult, now you changed to a different cult.

Didn't expect to hear you admit that trumpism is a cult. Thank you for that. :thumbs:

I don't think that anyone who is familiar with your posting history, believes it was a sincere or honest gesture.

When I read the thread title, I thought of that Twilight Zone episode.

9dd966c53d8cd57b50e4b3e349304392.jpg

You have a decision before you. It may not be fair but that is how life is.

You must choose between good and evil.

You are avoiding it because the good is not perfect to you.

No, the choice is evil vs maybe not quite as evil but still evil.

I made my choice, I'm voting Jorgensen.

Really? So you are going to stand up and say that violent protesters are criminals and that burning, looting, assault are crimes and those that commit these acts should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and face the appropriate justice.

I've said that, but it's not a blanket thing, the majority are peaceful. Are you willing to say that Donald Trump is corrupt, and is being propped up by a corrupt republican Senate, and condoning republican party who have now given over all power and decisions to an uninformed, winging-it, unfit fraud who does nothing but go golfing while large numbers of Americans continue to die of Coronavirus? If not, we have nothing to talk about.

guys. a guy who sides with the human traffickers is looking for a "decent"...

should i continue?

Everybody on the forum has a clean slate.

Who is a loyal Democrat who can have a good healthy decent conversation with me?

In fact with any of we Republicans? Not to limit it to me, but to any of us.

We welcome a non name calling, non hostile environment to work with you, not against you.

Please, join this group.

It takes "two to tango" and you don't know how to dance.

We've been here all along.

But I can tell you this, we're not going to tolerate injustice any more. If you call that "name-calling," so be it. :shrug:

U mean like the injustice of helpless humans being murdered in the womb?

Well, that's good news :)

I literally LOL at the he title of this thread

If libs could be reasoned with...they would cease to be libs

Who is a loyal Democrat who can have a good healthy decent conversation with me?

We welcome a non name calling, non hostile environment to work with you, not against you.

Please, join this group.

It's impossible. Between rabid Trump hate and believing things that are empirically false, like America being systemically racist, there's not much hope for rational discussion.

We've been here all along.

But I can tell you this, we're not going to tolerate injustice any more. If you call that "name-calling," so be it. :shrug:

In the latest incident which you brand as injustice, was a case where justice was actually served. Another criminal who resisted and attacked the police and then made a move into his car and could certainly be perceived as threatening was dealt with appropriately to protect the officers involved. In my book the police always come before the violent criminals.

I support candidates based on their positions and what I think their ability to handle the job is. Not on the letter next to their name.

It is good to know that you will be voting for Trump who is clearly the better choice. Even better yet, vote 2 or 3 times. You can show up to vote or get an absentee ballot and on top of that mail one in too. There is no way to catch all the fraudulent attempts.

It is good to know that you will be voting for Trump who is clearly the better choice. Even better yet, vote 2 or 3 times. You can show up to vote or get an absentee ballot and on top of that mail one in too. There is no way to catch all the fraudulent attempts.

Yeah, that's going to happen. :roll:

In the latest incident which you brand as injustice, was a case where justice was actually served. Another criminal who resisted and attacked the police and then made a move into his car and could certainly be perceived as threatening was dealt with appropriately to protect the officers involved. In my book the police always come before the violent criminals.

You support summary executions of Black people. The only question now is why.

You support summary executions of Black people. The only question now is why.

Nice try at twisting my words. Black, white or green, I support the police protecting themselves for that actions of violent criminals.
AGAIN!!!, If these dead or injured individuals complied with the lawful orders of the police they would go home safe and sound.

Nice try at twisting my words. Black, white or green, I support the police protecting themselves for that actions of violent criminals.
AGAIN!!!, If these dead or injured individuals complied with the lawful orders of the police they would go home safe and sound.

You are obviously in denial about the very words that you wrote, so I will provide them for you:

Why are you in denial about your support for summary executions of Black people?

You are obviously in denial about the very words that you wrote, so I will provide them for you:

Why are you in denial about your support for summary executions of Black people?

This guy was not executed. He was shot as a result of his own misguided actions. If you are going to attack or fight with the police you may pay an extreme price. These threatened officers have every right to protect themselves and their partners. Why won't you admit to the pattern here. About 99.9% of these alleged victims are engaged in criminal or threatening behavior. Refusing to cooperate with lawful orders and attacking the police which if successful could result in the death of the officer. Once again, cooperate and go home in one piece.

The place to have good honest discussion is on a medium like Facebook where individuals are publicly held accountable for their words.

In private face to face conversation you may have what I’d call “real talk” conversations.

Voting Jorgensen.

Not voting, or voting for anyone other than Biden, is as un-American as the traitorous nutjob in the WH. Although Trump is a corrupt, ignorant racist who promotes hate and division, most of his supporters don't believe it, believe his lies, or they're in denial.

So what can you say about the intelligent people smart enough to know this, who want peace and unity, yet perform acts that increase the chance of him winning? Who's worst, Trump supporters who should know better, or his ignorant clueless supporters?

Please, join this group.

We have all seen your many previous threads of revisionist history, outright lies, and racist dog whistles before, so why should we not ignore you? You are among the last person on the forum who claims to want to have a reasonable and logical discussion of facts and ideas but that seldom happens in your threads.

Back
Top Bottom