• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am seeking a good decent Democrat for actual good conversation.

Maybe you should stop being a loyal party partisan hack, and start thinking for yourself. Regurgitating partisan talking points isn't a particularly good debate tactic.

But you are perfect I understand.

Did you vote for Obama and have you voted for Democrats?

I voted straight republican until it went idiot in 2000 with the nut jobs.

I was all set to vote McCain and then he put the idiot Palin on the ticket. I was so made at him for that.

Down ticket I voted republican. Not this time. I will vote for no one that enabled this.... sick ****in disaster.

Really? So you are going to stand up and say that violent protesters are criminals and that burning, looting, assault are crimes and those that commit these acts should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and face the appropriate justice.

What about that Democrats? Who defends unlawful acts where the pretense is protest?

I was all set to vote McCain and then he put the idiot Palin on the ticket. I was so made at him for that.

Down ticket I voted republican. Not this time. I will vote for no one that enabled this.... sick ****in disaster.

I had a strong feeling that at heart, you are a true Democrat.

Palin was an accomplished administrator of a small city and as Governor of Alaska she was very accomplished and did much good for Alaska.

Clearly you voted for Obama so why pretend to be a good republican?

Again, intellectual dishonesty. I never claimed to be perfect. Please quote me where I did.

I did what you and other Democrats do, draw a conclusion based on your own comments.

Such as calling me names. I had not called you any kind of name.

Everybody on the forum has a clean slate.

Who is a loyal Democrat who can have a good healthy decent conversation with me?

In fact with any of we Republicans? Not to limit it to me, but to any of us.

We welcome a non name calling, non hostile environment to work with you, not against you.

Please, join this group.

I don't think Joe Lieberman is a member of this forum. He is probably the only decent Democrat left, but even he became unwelcome in the Democrat party and ended up as a Independent.

Palin was an accomplished administrator of a small city and as Governor of Alaska she was very accomplished and did much good for Alaska.

Who the **** wants to be a good Republican or a good Democrat? All that means is you're a complete partisan hack, controlled by a political party.

OMFG, Palin was an IDIOT. She was stupid, uneducated and an awful person with gutter values.

You literally can't be talked to. You are a cultist through and through.

I have a tip for you.

Reduce your expectations of politicians. Not because they will let you down, but depend more not on words, but deeds.

Trump has super good deeds to his credit and deserves a new term in office.

OMFG, Palin was an IDIOT. She was stupid, uneducated and an awful person with gutter values.

I truly wanted to be respectful to you. But you are incorrigible.

To any decent and honest Democrat, I can explain Sarah Palin and why she was outstanding to be VP. MCcain a lot less can I defend him.

Principle for popularity? WTF is wrong with you?

It is spinless to not take a stand, it is war, civil war and you are avoiding taking a stand.

Sorry, I find it reprehensible, as bad as voting for this ****.

I am a republican but I MUST do the right thing, I must vote for Biden to ensure we are rid of TRump.

Nothing is wrong with me because I do not sell principle for popularity. This is why I vote libertarian. The GOP has sold itself out, it's just another Big Government, Fascist party. The Dems ain't much better. They all serve the same corporate overlords in the end.

Do you realize what you said? You used to be in that cult, now you changed to a different cult.

Nothing is wrong with me because I do not sell principle for popularity. This is why I vote libertarian. The GOP has sold itself out, it's just another Big Government, Fascist party. The Dems ain't much better. They all serve the same corporate overlords in the end.

I like the Libertarians very well yet they keep losing. I wish they won more.

I don't think Joe Lieberman is a member of this forum. He is probably the only decent Democrat left, but even he became unwelcome in the Democrat party and ended up as a Independent.

Joe Lieberman is a man I enormously respect as I did the great man Zell Miller. When Democrats abandon the party, they then become hated by Democrats.

Really? So you are going to stand up and say that violent protesters are criminals and that burning, looting, assault are crimes and those that commit these acts should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and face the appropriate justice.

sure! And I am willing to increase the budget of the DA's office so that they can follow through. But I do think you have to pick the smart time to do the arresting!

Who the **** wants to be a good Republican or a good Democrat? All that means is you're a complete partisan hack, controlled by a political party.

What is your choice? To be a rogue or outcast? Aren't your loyalties to Joe Biden the machine run by the DNC?

sure! And I am willing to increase the budget of the DA's office so that they can follow through. But I do think you have to pick the smart time to do the arresting!

Sounds to me as if you are describing a problem in your local part of Oregon.

I want to know. Do Libertarians run rogue and do not back up their own party?

Why in elections are they virtually invisible?

I see them in the same mold as Ayn Rand. i happen to like her philosophy a lot.

I have a tip for you.

Reduce your expectations of politicians. Not because they will let you down, but depend more not on words, but deeds.

Trump has super good deeds to his credit and deserves a new term in office.
If you are a pagan, maybe, I suppose you could say that. As a Christian, I see he actions the opposite.

I truly wanted to be respectful to you. But you are incorrigible.

To any decent and honest Democrat, I can explain Sarah Palin and why she was outstanding to be VP. MCcain a lot less can I defend him.

If a "decent democrat" had teh IQ of a Trumpet, maybe you could.

Her values were gutter. Her education was high school drop out level.

You have a decision before you. It may not be fair but that is how life is.

You must choose between good and evil.

You are avoiding it because the good is not perfect to you.

Back
Top Bottom